O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie was with them yesterday & Ellie met up with them the other day. Maybe they’re just making sure it’s completely legit before her parents get involved.

I do agree that they seem happy…like genuinely happy! And after seeing her with him, I would hang out with Daisey any day over Ellie. At least Daisey has a personality…Ellie’s like stale toast!
I much prefer Daisey over Ellie. I would imagine Daisey’s relationship is actually more real than Ellie and action man

Reactions: 9
Guys. Let’s not forget both of them are completely vile - just in different flavours. They take turns at being the vilest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Even an Insta story filter won’t erase those pug-like facial creases Ellie luv!! If you have those lines at age 24 with a filter then you should be VERY afraid for the future!!!😱😱😱
Pug💀💀💀 You win the internet today!😂😂

I do think they’re both very pretty girls but this made me literally scream😂😂😭😭

I go to the same lash salon as daisy they took a photo of her lashes but Daisy wouldn’t let them post it on their insta until she’d edited it, they had to send her the photo so she couldn’t filter it and then she sent it back to them so they could post it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Trouble in paradise with daisey and Lee already … he deleted the picture of them off his page and changed his profile pic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Look at Lee's most recent post... I bet she's been her usual CrAzY dAiSeY. For some reason got jealous and made him post the love of his life picture (that's if she didn't do it herself) and Lee seems like the type of guy that just cba with her tantrums.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Look at Lee's most recent post... I bet she's been her usual CrAzY dAiSeY. For some reason got jealous and made him post the love of his life picture (that's if she didn't do it herself) and Lee seems like the type of guy that just cba with her tantrums.
Definitely 😂 he seems just as childish as her though with the picture deleting after an argument

Reactions: 5
Just playing devil’s advocate but could that possibly be the reason for the disappearing act via SM?🤔🤔🤔 I know Daisey & Ellie both play the whole “I’m deleting you off my IG like it never happened” game but I do wonder if there’s more to it than her tantrums! But then again I don’t follow him so I don’t know how much he posts anyway & if anything is out of the ordinary with his SM!

Reactions: 4
Trouble in paradise with daisey and Lee already … he deleted the picture of them off his page and changed his profile pic 😂
Does he even follow her now? He doesn’t appear when I search. I think she posted to his account without his permission!

She is following him and she’s started following his cousins now .. he’s following her also

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Surely this is not good for the odolls brand!!! Being “influencers” to such young impressionable girls / women ......Daisey attached to a top drug cartels son!!!!

to be honest I’m shocked her parents are allowing her to be around someone like that!! Their lives literally are at risk being associated with people like that!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.