O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can she post the first 2? She looks NOTHING like that
FaceApp has a lot to answer for that’s for sure! She must’ve thought all her Christmas’ had come at once when FaceApp and Facetune were created!😂 Looks 40 something in the REAL 3rd pic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
how can she post the first 2? She looks NOTHING like that
im starting to think she genuinely believes the first 2 are what she really looks like and the 3rd is just bad angles & light so she edits wherever she can to make them look more ‘her’

Reactions: 14
Ellie literally looks similar yet older than Liz Hurley?Legit 40 plus vibes
Wow, for once I’m speechless! 😂😱Liz Hurley is obviously in a COMPLETELY different league and class from Ellie but it’s uncanny the 40 something vibes when she’s just 25!! 😱😱😱

Reactions: 4
totally! Liz has class and charisma that the Otrolls will never have. When I saw that Boux photoshoot it triggered me to realise she looks like the same age bracket as Liz.

Wow, for once I’m speechless! 😂😱Liz Hurley is obviously in a COMPLETELY different league and class from Ellie but it’s uncanny the 40 something vibes when she’s just 25!! 😱😱😱

Reactions: 2
Ellie literally looks similar yet older than Liz Hurley?Legit 40 plus vibes
I guess that’s what happens when you pump your face full of Botox/fillers at such a young age, they’re supposed to be procedures to make someone look younger (or slightly alter facial shapes) except these 2 have gone overboard with it in their early 20’s and so it’s had the complete opposite effect. Now they look a lot older..

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really strange we haven’t really heard from anyone since Ellie’s birthday ? Like we didn’t even get to see where they went during her birthday night. The whole fam is not sharing that much. I mean, was I the only one to notice ? Something must have happened there

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really strange we haven’t really heard from anyone since Ellie’s birthday ? Like we didn’t even get to see where they went during her birthday night. The whole fam is not sharing that much. I mean, was I the only one to notice ? Something must have happened there
I noticed this aswell but i figured from the condition they were in during the day, the evening probably wasn't insta suitable

Reactions: 2
Someone asking daisy "do you live with your boyfriend?" and her basically saying yes because "she's there all the time"..so you don't live with him, you go back and forth from your parents house to his 🤦🏻‍♀️ literally reminds me of a 16 year old talking about a boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Like clockwork from her reading this thread the birthday celebration pics are up on Ellie’s stories! Unsurprisingly our Nic came up trumps with the cake! I don’t think ‘The best thing that ever happened to me’ quote on the cake will be taken well by the siblings though!! I can smell Daisey’s Scorpio jealousy from here!!!😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like clockwork from her reading this thread the birthday celebration pics are up on Ellie’s stories! Unsurprisingly our Nic came up trumps with the cake! I don’t think ‘The best thing that ever happened to me’ quote on the cake will be taken well by the siblings though!! I can smell Daisey’s Scorpio jealousy from here!!!😂
I’ve said it before, Ellie is definitely her mother’s favorite child by far! Followed by Vinny, then Frankie, then the dogs, then those random Christened children…then Daisey! I’m telling you that’s where Daisey’s insecurity issues & needing to be “something” started! Sad really!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we keep ranting about her fitness app but it’s actually so painful for watch. Think of all the insecure people who don’t know any better who will buy her crappy plan thinking they’ll end up with a facetuned body. I pray she doesn’t give food/nutrition advice because I KNOW it will lead to disordered eating as she knows nothing. Bet she tells people to eat dangerously low calories 🤢 didn’t think anyone’s could be worse than arianna ajtar’s but have a feeling this one will. Why isn’t there some serious regulation on who can and can’t monetise fitness advice.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is the cake funeral-ish?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.