O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her actual jaw or has she photoshopped it to look like that? I can’t imagine why anyone would want some a prominent underbite
Hmm I was thinking photoshop but now I think it might be half and half they are pumping themselves with filler

Ellie needs to look good so Bart doesn’t get roid rage isn’t that right jay xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
EVERY time lee and daisy brake up daisy turns into a bOsS BaBe 🤪🤪🤪 with her crappy brand it's the only time she posts about her "career" so much is when they break up😂😂😂 it's literally the same tit every time they break up, and the quotes out of lee i can't 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 830192

Marbie looks a bit overweight or is this normal for a 1 year old pom ?
The thing probably never gets out on a walk it's all for pictures and for show. Well the fact they paid about 2 thousand for that thing off an instagram website called "Tiffany Luxury Puppies" shows they've NO idea how bad them puppy farms are and how they care so much about the look of the dog compare to the DOG. I'm just so passionate about "adopt don't shop" it boils my blood when "influencers" buy these fashion dogs for show. Reminds me of poor mr chai molly and tommy's dog who was from a puppy farm and died

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing probably never gets out on a walk it's all for pictures and for show. Well the fact they paid about 2 thousand for that thing off an instagram website called "Tiffany Luxury Puppies" shows they've NO idea how bad them puppy farms are and how they care so much about the look of the dog compare to the DOG. I'm just so passionate about "adopt don't shop" it boils my blood when "influencers" buy these fashion dogs for show. Reminds me of poor mr chai molly and tommy's dog who was from a puppy farm and died
Not forgetting plouise buying her French bulldogs contour and highlight from a breeder and now she’s got 3 other dogs rumour, shade and base I think.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh my god she’s actually gas I’d love to see her walking around

Also anyone with any tea about Vinny and Roxy, they’re following again but both seem very active but not together

Reactions: 4
Did everyone see the tik tok ellie posted of her and roid head Bart on odolls? She had to turn the comments off cause everyone was saying how they block each other weekly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.