O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tell you what though. That Bradhairdays looks like he’s a decent hair colourist! The blonde on his stories was clean as a whistle. At least one of the brat pack has some actual talent 😂

Reactions: 6
Come off the stage Daisey, the more she tries to be unbothered the more she looks bothered
And here’s a newsflash that she might need to hear…it’s okay to be bothered, in fact it’s quite normal! When a relationship ends, or hits a rough patch or whatever you’re going through, being sad or just dealing with actual human emotions relating to it is how adults deal! If you truly do not care about someone, you don’t do things to try to make someone jealous or make them wonder…etc., you just move on! If you want to be with someone, BE WITH THEM & don’t worry about anyone else’s opinion on the matter…if someone treats you well but so & so doesn’t approve or whatever, duck em! I really think Daisey let’s a lot of people influence her decisions in all aspects of her life & I just don’t understand how you’re a 20something year old woman putting that much stock into what other people think/want! And that’s not even about Lee per se, or even that he is “the one” but I gotta be honest…she was truly glowing when with him & it at least seemed like he adored her & treated her well!

Reactions: 6
I’ve been wondering why she’s been posting relentlessly this last few days… it’s all for Lee’s benefit.

Also has anyone else noticed the sudden influx of positive reviews for her Fitness with Daisey App? No actual written reviews but she’s gained a lot of 4 and 5 star ratings all of a sudden 🧐

Reactions: 3
I’ve been wondering why she’s been posting relentlessly this last few days… it’s all for Lee’s benefit.

Also has anyone else noticed the sudden influx of positive reviews for her Fitness with Daisey App? No actual written reviews but she’s gained a lot of 4 and 5 star ratings all of a sudden 🧐
Of course it is…she still very much cares about him but instead of swallowing pride would rather be childish & play games on the internet…and according to you guys, he’s apparently doing the same tit!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

As far as reviews, I’d imagine they’re legit since she’s running that giveaway & doing the month trial for $5 or whatever it was. Most people aren’t going to actually write a review since I’m sure most are treating it more like a raffle…Pay $5 for a chance to win $xyz in prizes!

Reactions: 5
Don’t know why she ever thought it would work out for them when Lee dumped her for 6 months whilst she tried to worm her way back through the dog and his sister. Normal functioning couples don’t need to break up and get back together, they have their disagreements and work through them without ending things, it’s pathetic, especially beyond 18/19. Daisey needs therapy, I’ve had it, nothing to be ashamed of but it helps with validation issues. She’s got a bad ego and will never be happy until she’s stops chasing more fame, beauty, status, this fake insta life. She needs to find her self worth within herself and not temporary, outside sources.

I will add, I do feel sorry for her to an extent. I’ve been harsh in the past about their photoshopping etc which I stand by as these girls think they’re better than everyone (you can be beautiful and successful and still be a nice person) buuuut it must be really hard to find someone genuine to date in their position.

99% of men will only chase them for their looks and want to treat them as an accessory and not get to know them on a deeper level or respect them as a human being. I can imagine most men only want to bed them particularly as they post very raunchy photos with little substance attracting the worst of the worst. I very much respect that Daisey doesn’t sleep around and guards herself in that way as doing that can damage your self esteem, as long as she stops thinking she’s better than those who choose to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Don’t know why she ever thought it would work out for them when Lee dumped her for 6 months whilst she tried to worm her way back through the dog and his sister. Normal functioning couples don’t need to break up and get back together, they have their disagreements and work through them without ending things, it’s pathetic, especially beyond 18/19. Daisey needs therapy, I’ve had it, nothing to be ashamed of but it helps with validation issues. She’s got a bad ego and will never be happy until she’s stops chasing more fame, beauty, status, this fake insta life. She needs to find her self worth within herself and not temporary, outside sources.

I will add, I do feel sorry for her to an extent. I’ve been harsh in the past about their photoshopping etc which I stand by as these girls think they’re better than everyone (you can be beautiful and successful and still be a nice person) buuuut it must be really hard to find someone genuine to date in their position.

99% of men will only chase them for their looks and want to treat them as an accessory and not get to know them on a deeper level or respect them as a human being. I can imagine most men only want to bed them particularly as they post very raunchy photos with little substance attracting the worst of the worst. I very much respect that Daisey doesn’t sleep around and guards herself in that way as doing that can damage your self esteem, as long as she stops thinking she’s better than those who choose to do so.
The chasing of the dog and the sister gave me with second hand embarrassment.

Each of these crazy dysfunctional relationships will take a chip away from their confidence / genuine self esteem / self worth. You can see it with Ellie already. One car crash after another and the calibre of man she is going for it getting worse and worse. Standards have slipped. The girls obviously aren't in good position to be getting into relationships (or sustaining healthy relationship). They should park it for a while.

Totally agree with the men they are attracting through how they are putting themselves out there. They are screaming $eX. Hardly going to get a guy who is going to going to want to treat them like a princess when they spend their days eye fuckin an iPhone LOL

Reactions: 8

Totally agree with everything said here, and on the therapy. I’ve had it and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. Daisy and Ellie are so toxic and damaged but worst of all they have no ability to see that in themselves so will never change. Both of them really really chase self validation which to me is quite bizarre as they seem (correct me if I’m wrong) to have quite a stable and loving family.

The dog and sister chasing was so so so bad. When you break up with someone that should be it. Continuing to share friends to that extent and see your ex’s family is so manipulative.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry this might be a stupid comment out of me but I can’t understand how she can flaunt all the luxury things she has and share this link and she hasn’t donated herself ? Iv checked the names and she’s not there and if she was to donate she would want ppl to know.. am I wrong for thinking this ??

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why has Daisey got a fitness app - literally fitness has no place in her life! She is not an advocate of healthy living is she?

Reactions: 9
I just find it most embarrassing when “influencers” who flaunt their “luxury rich lifestyle” choose to do Depop & sell all their non-paid-for crap tat and keep the money for themselves, just screams scummy🤢

• Sick
I just find it most embarrassing when “influencers” who flaunt their “luxury rich lifestyle” choose to do Depop & sell all their non-paid-for crap tat and keep the money for themselves, just screams scummy🤢
Ehhhhh see I disagree. A gf of mine owns a PR firm that represents a lot of the bigger reality tv stars here & she’s told me that a lot of the time a person’s payment from a company can be reduced slightly to compensate for the merchandise. But to be honest, even if it wasn’t why isn’t it okay to sell their stuff and keep the money? It is their stuff…I’m just real unclear on the problem?! It’s no different than someone selling a purse that their boyfriend bought them, a ring they inherited…etc.

Reactions: 1
Ehhhhh see I disagree. A gf of mine owns a PR firm that represents a lot of the bigger reality tv stars here & she’s told me that a lot of the time a person’s payment from a company can be reduced slightly to compensate for the merchandise. But to be honest, even if it wasn’t why isn’t it okay to sell their stuff and keep the money? It is their stuff…I’m just real unclear on the problem?! It’s no different than someone selling a purse that their boyfriend bought them, a ring they inherited…etc.
Because it’s stuff they have been sent for FREE from company’s and paid to post pictures wearing it, there’s a big site here in the UK where a lot of influencers actually donate their FREE CLOTHES to and this website sells it for very cheap and donates all earnings to charities. I also know there’s a few who give bags full of the stuff to charity shops etc. I just think it’s very bad taste for people who post about their RICH lifestyle to then be selling cheap tat and keeping the money.. I guess it’s just not something I’d personally do, if it’s something you’d do then fair enough but not my cup of tea. There’s a big difference between selling a gold watch worth thousands compared to selling cheap tit from PLT for like £15, when they’re apparently “rich” and live a “lavish” lifestyle..if that’s the case surely £15 here & there from Depop doesn’t mean tit to them? Of course it’s their stuff and they are entitled to do what they want, doesn’t mean I have to agree with their choices? I guess if I was in a situation where I was being given endless amounts of clothing I would take any opportunity to donate it to some kind of cause, but that’s just me.. You’re unclear on the problem because you would do the same as them so you’re not going to understand my point of view🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone mentioned in a previous thread that roxy runs the depop shops for them and keeps the money. Not sure how true that is tho.

Reactions: 1
Because it’s stuff they have been sent for FREE from company’s and paid to post pictures wearing it, there’s a big site here in the UK where a lot of influencers actually donate their FREE CLOTHES to and this website sells it for very cheap and donates all earnings to charities. I also know there’s a few who give bags full of the stuff to charity shops etc. I just think it’s very bad taste for people who post about their RICH lifestyle to then be selling cheap tat and keeping the money.. I guess it’s just not something I’d personally do, if it’s something you’d do then fair enough but not my cup of tea. There’s a big difference between selling a gold watch worth thousands compared to selling cheap tit from PLT for like £15, when they’re apparently “rich” and live a “lavish” lifestyle..if that’s the case surely £15 here & there from Depop doesn’t mean tit to them? Of course it’s their stuff and they are entitled to do what they want, doesn’t mean I have to agree with their choices? I guess if I was in a situation where I was being given endless amounts of clothing I would take any opportunity to donate it to some kind of cause, but that’s just me.. You’re unclear on the problem because you would do the same as them so you’re not going to understand my point of view🤷🏻‍♀️
You don’t know me, nor what I would do so me not “understanding” your point is an incorrect statement. I understand your point just fine…you think you’re somehow in a position where you’re allowed to dictate how others conduct themselves to meet some standard of conduct that you’ve set! I’m not the morality police…it is not my job nor my business what someone else does with their own stuff or their own money! Is it wonderful when people are charitable with their time/money/efforts??? Absolutely but it’s not my place to decide if they are or aren’t charitable “enough!” *Spoiler Alert* there will always be someone with more than you & always someone with less! Just live YOUR life how you see fit & don’t place expectations upon others, you’ll be a much more content person!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The kardashians have their ‘kloset’ i bet majority of the items are given free but ive heard their cousin or aunt runs it? So possibly an income for them instead of the kardashians?

Ethically its wrong but its not illegal to do so. What annoys me about daisey and ellie is that they will say its brand new with tags but have a photo of it on?.... how is that brand new when youve worn it.. and they keep the tags on how gross

Reactions: 5
Lee liking Vinny’s photo from last night, not sure they have split up
🤔🤔🤔 I will say this, Frankie is definitely the more attractive brother by far…I’m sure he will be quite good looking as he gets older! And he’s not ugly per se, but Vinny’s head is really strangely shaped…kinda like a Q-tip!😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I completely agree! Can’t flaunt this lavish lifestyle where they act they’re better than everyone for having a few bob then behind the scenes be selling their cheap gifted tat online. Here’s my rolex’s, designer items, luxury holidays, flashy cars etc all in our faces but be flogging free clothes that are made in sweat shops for £15 on depop. Donate them to women’s shelters, charity shops, gift then to friends, selling them is tacky if you’re constantly flaunting your wealth to strangers online. If they were more down to earth and realistic in how they portray their wealth we wouldn’t be cringing right now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.