O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to declare you’re not using a filter cause every photo is filtered, FaceTuned and faceapped. Tragic. Also top right photo is sending me she’s such a melt 🤣🤣🤣
Wow you can tell it’s no filter, she looks like a whole different person, what the fuckkkk. Skin looks so badly sun damaged I just wanna give her some factor 50😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 10
I saw Daiseys story last night and it had Roxy and Daisey in the same room both looking into Thier cameras at themselves and it was quite sad and narcissistic to see. I went to look this morning for the story but couldn't see it although *shock* there was another similar

I know this is the world now but I hate it 😆 I don't think I've got any selfies from going out or being on holiday .. maybe pics people took OF me but generally it's all group pics - not ignoring my friends and family to just look at myself 😳 soz but it's really weird.

Reminded me of this Salvador Dali painting where the guy was just obsessed with his own reflection called "Metamorphosis of Narcissus" (it's surreal art - the guy is looking down Into a pond gazing at his own reflection)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How long do you reckon it will take them to say they’re moving to Mykonos?
in 3 2 1

I saw Daiseys story last night and it had Roxy and Daisey in the same room both looking into Thier cameras at themselves and it was quite sad and narcissistic to see. I went to look this morning for the story but couldn't see it although *shock* there was another similar

I know this is the world now but I hate it 😆 I don't think I've got any selfies from going out or being on holiday .. maybe pics people took OF me but generally it's all group pics - not ignoring my friends and family to just look at myself 😳 soz but it's really weird.

Reminded me of this Salvador Dali painting where the guy was just obsessed with his own reflection called "Metamorphosis of Narcissus" (it's surreal art - the guy is looking down Into a pond gazing at his own reflection)
I love Salvador Dali’s work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
in 3 2 1

I love Salvador Dali’s work
I wasn't sure anyone would know who he was ☺ brilliant artist who I hadn't thought of for a very long time so thanks O'Donnell's for reminding me 😅

🙄 They'll probably think it's a compliment being likened to a price of art in anycase 🤣

Reactions: 4
I haven’t read this thread in a long time so sorry I’m repeating what others have said but.. ‘my app has the best workouts for every muscle group’ has she forgotten she was obsessing over ‘idol’ Tammy Hembrow not so long ago who has a pretty successful fitness app? 😂. Also, if we want to talk UK fitness apps Grace Beverley’s Shreddy comes to mind - that’s huge. I can’t believe she’s actually attempting to pull this off. The market is so saturated 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen all the booty pics she’s been posting? She’s defos had a bbl because how can she go from pancake to that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t read this thread in a long time so sorry I’m repeating what others have said but.. ‘my app has the best workouts for every muscle group’ has she forgotten she was obsessing over ‘idol’ Tammy Hembrow not so long ago who has a pretty successful fitness app? 😂. Also, if we want to talk UK fitness apps Grace Beverley’s Shreddy comes to mind - that’s huge. I can’t believe she’s actually attempting to pull this off. The market is so saturated 🤦🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t sit well with me that Daisey has no qualifications in personal training or nutrition. Young girls will buy into these apps from insta models who heavily photoshop their pictures and have a natural fast metabolism. Shouldn’t be legal.

Reactions: 29
Imagine having to declare you’re not using a filter cause every photo is filtered, FaceTuned and faceapped. Tragic. Also top right photo is sending me she’s such a melt 🤣🤣🤣
I just copied the exact same pose and am howlin🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think shes been getting injections, they have quick recovery time and more safer than bbl
I agree, aside from facetune I think she’s been getting filler injected. It’s the same stuff you get in your face but firmer for the body. Still very dangerous but lasts about 2 years. It’s like £3000 for 100ml and is growing in popularity

Reactions: 8
Lee looks a bit battered and bruised in her pics. Wearing a wrist support and looks like big cut on his hand. Wonder what’s going on there?!
98739D2E-0035-4E17-BF17-B9190447221D.png
89EF1E8E-DBC0-427A-8626-9EA5146F723E.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why does she keep putting up her Lock Screen covering her and lees face like everyone knows who he is?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.