O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just tagged her asking was it her fella
Yeah but you do have to admit it’s pretty fcuked up! Sure we all joke about their photoshop fails or some of the dumbass tit they say & do but this is wayyyyy out of line. Some old woman was beaten & raped & this poor guy’s life could be ruined because of mistaken identity. I’m sorry but that’s not okay! And you have to know that! It’s not like we’re talking about a rumor that he cheated on a girlfriend or got in a fight with some guy…this is a HUGE offense & to be so flippant about it is gross! “I just tagged her asking her was it her fella”??? I’m sorry but that’s just crossing some boundaries & on some bullshit I can’t co-sign!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 36
what i will never understand is why they have to sell these absolute SCRAP clothes, when they constantly buy and flaunt their designer gear, go on about their own "brand" and constantly go on luxury holidays but sell this bleeping shite??? Why not give it to charity or do you REALLY need that £15?? surely they don't need that money the way they live?? Or is it all a big fake lie, do you know how much a charity shop would appreciate these clothes, there are people all ages who shop in charity shops, her age old and younger who would be delighted to buy this second hand stuff. I know it's her decision what she does with it and i think selling clothes is great, but look at the life she leads and the way she goes on, but then is trying to make £5 off a top?? Doesn't make sense 😂🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Actually meant nothing by it just seen it was being completely nosey wasn’t going text lee myself and ask so I asked daisey wasn’t posted for 100s to see and was deleted the minute she seen it! If it was him he would of been punished wasn’t to ruin anyone i don’t have anything against neither just got ratty when she did!

Reactions: 5
Change of subject but Daisey definitely had lipo. It's very obvious in the Halloween TikTok the girls put up.

Change of subject but Daisey definitely had lipo. It's very obvious in the Halloween TikTok the girls put up.
When could she have gotten it though? You’re swollen AF afterwards…unless you’re talking about the non surgical sculpting type of procedure where they use lasers to “freeze” the fat away?!

Reactions: 2
I highly doubt it. Anybody who knows about cosmetic surgery knows that a lipo belly has a very distinct look, particularly around the belly button. It’s hard to tell on insta as they all facetune but when you know what to look for it’s glaringly obvious, look at Ellie brown and Anna from love islands belly, it also takes 5/6 months for swelling to go down after lipo to show final results so it’s unlikely she has. Most people who get lipo are still carrying fat in other areas as they haven’t lost the weight evenly yet daisy is trim all over. There’s plenty of non surgical options she’s definitely tried but like I said previously abs are made in the kitchen and she’s probably just been in a calorie deficit for a while whilst going to clinics for ab and stomach treatments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Who agrees that Ellie used to get more engagement on the gram compared to what she gets now! She clearly reads everything on here then has to try to prove her life with her small c**ked, 5 foot nothing borrower, boyfriend!! So funny 🤣

Reactions: 8
Who agrees that Ellie used to get more engagement on the gram compared to what she gets now! She clearly reads everything on here then has to try to prove her life with her small c**ked, 5 foot nothing borrower, boyfriend!! So funny 🤣
I got curious so I looked & for instance, their Halloween picture got like 25 thousand more likes than Ellie’s & more comments too!😳😳😳 I know everyone says they’ve bought their followers but I think Daisey has wayyyyy more legit followers who engage with her page than Ellie does!

Reactions: 2
Well to be honest I first followed them when I was around 15/16 and I only knew about daisey for a long time, like I knew Ellie was there but I had no interest only up until before Covid that Ellie started sticking out for me so maybe daisey had more real following to begin with?

I think Daisey had more real followers to begin with but then Ellie took over when she was with Stephen Bear and got a bit more of an online presence, they both top their followers up so much it would be difficult to tell now

Reactions: 7
D3C78428-EAE3-43E5-9A6F-84697EBA4D88.jpeg

Daisey is so ripped all of a sudden, you girls are right it really does look like lipo.
That stomach with the dark tan and fake blonde hair its giving me very much IGGY POP vibes 😂

Reactions: 6
Nooooo like watch the boobs too and all of sudden she’s six pack central after bringing out a fitness app, work defo done! Could have gotten inch loss work it’s like a machine that sends electric currents and breaks down fat faster, no recovery time from that! Plus proper coke would also bring down ur weight😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Nooooo like watch the boobs too and all of sudden she’s six pack central after bringing out a fitness app, work defo done! Could have gotten inch loss work it’s like a machine that sends electric currents and breaks down fat faster, no recovery time from that! Plus proper coke would also bring down ur weight😂
There’s all sorts of non surgical machines that reduce local fat and stimulate ab muscles, they’re pretty affordable too. Honestly guys I hate defending her but lipo just doesn’t really look like that it’s usually quite lumpy and very distinct looking and like I said previously you stay swollen for months from the trauma to your stomach.

She would have had to wear a binder around her stomach for months too to control swelling and hold her shape and unless corrected, I can’t remember a time in the past year where she’s hidden away or at least hid her body for a 4/5 month period. Her skin looks rubbery as hell though that’s probably why she looks defined 🤣 not meant as a mean way as I think a wide rib cage is gorgeous but if she had lipo a surgeon could have given her a fairly defined small waist too like the one she’s always editing on herself.

Also anyone who loves to party knows what doing coke and ket a few times a week does for weight loss she’s definitely been having a wild few months and it probably got to her that she gained weight earlier this year so went on a diet.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.