O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

How many will download Daisey’s new fitness app? Remember she hasn’t got one fitness qualification🙄

Votes: 56 22.0%

Votes: 16 6.3%

Votes: 183 71.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way we can ban ‘influencers’ with absolutely zero knowledge and experience from creating fitness apps and pushing them onto young impressionable girls. Embarrassing . She has no idea what she’s talking about. Surely you should have to have some form of qualification before you start something like that? If I was her PT I’d be mortified 😳

Reactions: 23
Is there a way we can ban ‘influencers’ with absolutely zero knowledge and experience from creating fitness apps and pushing them onto young impressionable girls. Embarrassing . She has no idea what she’s talking about. Surely you should have to have some form of qualification before you start something like that? If I was her PT I’d be mortified 😳
Not to mention I’ve never ever seen her eat nutritious foods, prep or anything like that. Gal lives off takeaways and eating out..

Reactions: 22
Not to mention I’ve never ever seen her eat nutritious foods, prep or anything like that. Gal lives off takeaways and eating out..
And is constantly going out, getting drunk. There’s also drugs involved I’m sure. She’s such a positive healthy role model… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Has she even been to a gym?! I know she has her ‘home gym’ but I’ve never seen her in an actual gym with a trainer. No doubt she’ll suddenly start going and saying “I’ve been coming here for ages and this trainer is the best, I’ve worked with them for such a long time, best in the game… bla bla more lies bla bla bla”

I will be downloading the app and leaving an honest review on iTunes!

Reactions: 21
Surely her app will get lots of downloads? If you can pay for fake followers you must be able to pay for fake downloads.

Reactions: 1
Someone on the last thread said Daisey doesnt know what shes getting into with Lee and his family. Oh you can bet your ass she did. In fact I would bet she made a beeline for him for this exact reason. She would love the gangster's moll tag. And although Lee technically is not a gangster he comes with all the trappings of that life. Probably only sorry she cant be with the main man himself.

Reactions: 17
To say daisy is so into fitness and reading back on old threads mentioning non surgical bbl that she’s had. Surely it’s wrong having this done but bringing out a app? Also looking through her followers there’s quite a few surgical pages she follows in Marbella

This is the most popular page that all influences have a injection in there backside to make it bigger?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Who else is howelling!! 🤣Who the actual duck does this girl think she is??!!!🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought she was suppose to be the more ‘demure’ one??!! Clearly no favours done to herself behaving like that in her own car…how utterly embarrassing!!🥵🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Daisey has added to her fitness highlight so it’s at the front her page. Her last workout was 45 weeks ago. She’s so into fitness, she couldnt be arsed to post about it for nearly a year!!

She even says she would always download fitness apps and never look at them…

Sadly her demographic isn’t people into fitness though. Her demographic is thick people who can’t see through the bullsh*t

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her body editing is SO bad!!! Look how out of proportion everything is, her head and hands look MASSIVE because of how much she’s squeezed in her waist, she looks like when scrappy doo grew massive & out of proportion😂 you can even see the lines on the wall behind her bend

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell me you’re dull & boring without actually telling me you’re dull & boring..
tell me you didn’t understand the question without telling me you didn’t understand the question, we know her real guilty pleasure is reading tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.