Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tammyxox

What an absolute CUNT.
I actually cannot believe how blatantly horrible she is to that child. Of course she’s not going to be happy about it, you treat her with utter distain. You get what you give when it comes to kids, that child is acting up because you treat her like an outcast already, she’s not nasty, she’s a CHILD, who deserves a hell of a lot more than what you give. A bloody budgie got a space in a family photo and she didn’t 🥲

anyone know what local authority the lumbers are under? She can’t even give the children she’s got the love and respect they deserve, let’s not forgot safeguarding have already been involved about her SCREAMING at those poor kids on lives. Again though of course Hannah isn’t the issue, are you hun?

I know you spend your time reading here 🥹 you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. Poor Peyton always being called out on the internet. I just can’t understand this kind of behaviour.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I cannot believe this woman is bringing another child of hers into this world. Wow.

At the end of her live just now all three of her children were behaving as typical like Hannah's kids because she doesn't discipline them at all. They all said:

Peyton - "suck your mums balls"
Harper - "suck your mum"
Greyson - "suck your mums fanny"

Fucking vile behaviour. Not funny at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Happy to do a quick synopsis whilst waiting for my kid to fall asleep!

Hannah has 3 kids and is trying for a 4th even though she literally struggles with the 3 she has. Watch one tiktok live and you'll see that for yourself. You can definitely tell she has a favourite kid and the kids run rings around her. We know when Hannah is ovulating as she told everyone on tiktok after months of pretending her husband doesn't want another kid when he does. Weird.

Hannah is currently in LA after her middle child was on america's got talent and she has continously moaned about honestly, everything. Her kids are also missing 2 weeks of school. She's made everything about her her her when this is the opportunity of a lifetime for her daughter.

Hannah claimed to have crippling anxiety when she was going to LA and for the first few days after landing but it got better very quickly as did her sad voice.

So fare has moaned about:

The weather / heat... A lot!
The price of food
Her kids AGT schedule
Food
The aircon not working
The car rental place having rules in place
The journey
Lack of parking

She also continues to pout and swear like a 14 year old girl trying to impress her mates in school.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I bet all you hot heads on here was all the be kind when Caroline flack died and now look at how your treating han absolute joke
Is it be kind to everyone but Chelsealeeart? Come on now, if you're gonna be a hypocrite at least make a burner account so it isn't so obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Scutty

I bet all you hot heads on here was all the be kind when Caroline flack died and now look at how your treating han absolute joke
Eh the only person that needs to be kind is Hannah, to her daughter 👍 and you're clearly not one to talk considering you post stuff on other peoples threads on here 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Sp20191

VIP Member
you are aware we can see what you post on other threads right?! I mean where’s the be kind with your comments??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

tmc77

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
When are people going to stop using the actually very morally questionable Caroline flack as a stick to beat people with

• Heart
Reactions: 14

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Hannah lives in the same town as me and honestly she is an embarrassment. She's always posting in the local Facebook groups begging for free stuff. She's very much a 'don't you know who I am' person. She kept getting reported to the Council by her neighbours for being an absolute nuisance and for constantly having bonfires

• Wow
  • Heart

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for her children slightest bit of misbehaviour and shes straight to tiktok shaming them bitching.

• Heart

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I used to really like her. But she literally moans about EVERYTHING. Moaned her way around America and now constantly moaning about being pregnant. A lot of people would die for the opportunities shes had and for someone who has been trying for a baby for a long time i just can’t relate to her negative attitude any more.

magdamagda

Anyone else think it’s weird that she critiques the food she’s given at weddings? If she was my photographer I’d go mad hearing her whinge about wishing she had ketchup or not liking something. So rude and unprofessional.

Reactions: 13

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she doesn’t have ADHD. Hannah is just part of a growing number of parents who can’t parent their children and want to label them to excuse their behaviour. She’s a spoiled brat, same as the son. She sickens me.

Salemos

i just saw the girls found 100 dollars and Hannah gave it all to the golden child when they found out it was real…surprise🙄🙄🙄. I feel so sorry for Peyton she will grow up remembering things like this where she ls been made to feel like an outcast. She seems to get pushed out a lot and Hannah moans about her publicly about not going on rides and having to wait with her on her stories about Disney…sorry Hannah that’s what a parent does!!!! If ur child doesn’t wanna go on a ride then someone has to wait don’t make her feel like a burden to the rest of your “cool” kids. Maybe make your also selfish husband wait with her so you can stop moaning???

she’s a spoilt brat who has been given one too many free things and thinks she is some kind of influencer. I never thought I’d be commenting on sites like this but her content is really annoying now. She used to represent what a lot of motherhood was actually like and now it’s the Hannah show and her being a miserable spoilt chav living through her daughters 15 mins of fame. Shame on you Hannah.

• Heart

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Peyton has social media and follows Hannah so she will see that. How upsetting for her, she's a literal child 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for her children slightest bit of misbehaviour and shes straight to tiktok shaming them bitching.
She's saying people wouldn't comment if she was moaning about Greyson but let's get this fucking right. She doesn't moan about him. Only the girls. He is clearly the favourite, fuck knows why when he is so incredibly misbehaved and a brat, she only moans about the girls and 90% of the time Peyton!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

magdamagda

Wonder what shit tacky name she’ll give the new kid
She’s been talking about names in her lives. She absolutely won’t be going for a normal name. Someone asked if she’d name it after either her or Ben but she said she absolutely hates her name. 🙄 She said she likes the name Holder or Cove. I can just imagine her shouting “Cove! COVE!! FUCKSAKE COVE put my vape down you little twat!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12