NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I've just gone and listened and pretty sure he says "such an idiot"
When I listened yesterday I thought it was ‘bleeping idiot’ too but tbh it’s gobshite language either way. They’re so impolite and rude to each other. It’s not really their fault when you consider how they’ve been raised and that they listen to their mum swearing at people on her phone 24/7.

Reactions: 4
Lovely raw pork hands wiped on her leggings 😂 She’s removed the comment from someone else pointing this out. It’s ok though, they’ll all be sick with sodium poisoning so they won’t notice the pork parasites.
She cuts the video a lot so that’s when she washes her hands… Well apparently, she’s made a sarcastic story as always just because people were concerned.

Reactions: 1
How come she’s pregnant again when she doesn’t stop complaining about the kids she does have??!

Reactions: 6
The way Ben speaks to her (not your basic family stories) is awful. I’d be fuming if my other half spoke to me like that and I’m most definitely not pregnant. Ew.

Reactions: 3
The collab/freebie meal with middle through mummy confuses me. They couldn’t be any different!
I was shocked bc I watched daisys tiktok first and it made it look like they just went there and paid, then see it’s a “PR visit” - shady!
Anyone else follow Daisy? I like her but the gifted everything these days is beyyond.

• Heart
Why the duck did her friend go to the midwife appointment and not Ben when Ben DOESN'T work!?!? Lazy, tit dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was shocked bc I watched daisys tiktok first and it made it look like they just went there and paid, then see it’s a “PR visit” - shady!
Anyone else follow Daisy? I like her but the gifted everything these days is beyyond.
Yes I used to enjoy her stories, and felt sorry for her when her son was struggling with allergies, but when she got the free DLP trip I kinda stopped because the ads were coming thick and fast after that!

Reactions: 2
Grayson is just a horrible little boy, laughing at him being rude in a restaurant. Disgusting parenting, she’s a scruff

Reactions: 10
The thing is, i think hannah is pretty. We’ve all used filters, especially on days when we’re feeling crap, but I can categorically say ive never added as many filters as she has in the photo!! She’s even made her hair look glossier!!!

The thing is, i think hannah is pretty. We’ve all used filters, especially on days when we’re feeling crap, but I can categorically say ive never added as many filters as she has in the photo!! She’s even made her hair look glossier!!!
I don't know what she really looks like because she is always so heavily filtered

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine being 12 and your mum is pregnant, prancing around on TikTok in her underwear doing a ‘get ready with me’. Embarrassing!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but her in the grotty underwear dancing around is not the first thing I needed to see with a hangover 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Imagine being gifted your gender scan and your hospital bag 😂 Now I’ve only had one child and that was a surprise baba so I didn’t even have a midwife or anything until after he was born but surely if you’re on your fourth kid you’d kinda know what to expect? She’s constantly going on about not being supported etc, just get on with it man.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. What is it she needs support with exactly? Just a constant attention seeker.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.