NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her list of girl names are not it. I don’t understand why she feels the child’s name needs to suit her (Hannah’s) own personality or have to suit the other children's names.

Reactions: 4
Just seen her morning routine, and surprise, surprise there’s no sight of her sorry excuse for a husband. He was probably still in bed or playing on this computer.

Reactions: 5
Just seen her morning routine, and surprise, surprise there’s no sight of her sorry excuse for a husband. He was probably still in bed or playing on this computer.
She may aswell be a single mum she's gunna be so burnt out with a newborn aswell . I was pushing two kids back and forth from nursery at 39 weeks so I'm sure she can manage she gotta figure out if he ain't gunna help 😒

Just seen her girls names list and can’t help but piss myself at how ‘chav trying to be alternative’ all the names are. 😂😂😂 It’s so obvious when people haven’t read a book in their lives. She literally has no class or culture beyond TikTok.

• Haha
She’s sooooo edgy and different isn’t she. No one’s ever seen anything like it. The names are absolutely plain just like her other threes names 😭😭😭 names I’ve seen about a thousand times. Soooo quirky and not normal. Just really not basic at all, unlike us, because if you’re emo and not normal, you’re not allowed an ounce of colour at all and have to force yourself to swear in every sentence to the point you can tell it’s put on

Reactions: 2
She claims to of come up with the name baby cement but I'm sure there is a American women I used to watch and she called her bump baby cement? Maybe I'm imagining it.

She claims to of come up with the name baby cement but I'm sure there is a American women I used to watch and she called her bump baby cement? Maybe I'm imagining it.
She did. Bobbi as she didn’t want to give any of her daughters information out and doesn’t show her face

Bobbie called hers concrete 👀 bit of a coincidence

Reactions: 1
Yes we know your pregnant u don’t need keep reminding us, and really does this woman ever stop moaning about anything and everything

I thought Bobbie had a cement too but I could be wrong!
Bobbi has Richard and Concrete. Hannah has definitely seen this and jumped on the bandwagon, but as mentioned before, Bobbi does it and doesn’t show her children at all on her SM. So it makes sense calling them something ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at NotYourBasicScummers girls name list. Admittedly, Stevie is on our list. It's cute and we're huge Fleetwood Mac fans.

Journey? The jokes that child will have to endure.
Cove is not a name for a human being.
Blakey? Just call them Blake.
I have no funny retort for Presley. Makes my future kids names look straight out of the 1940s 😂

I never realised how much Hannah and Elphaba look alike.
The first time I saw Elphaba on my fyp I honestly thought it was Hannah.

Jumping off topic, what happened to her business where she sold jars, drinking bottles etc with swear words on them, does she still do that?

Reactions: 3
The first time I saw Elphaba on my fyp I honestly thought it was Hannah.

Jumping off topic, what happened to her business where she sold jars, drinking bottles etc with swear words on them, does she still do that?
She doesn't! I'm sure a couple months ago she was selling all the supplies for cheap because she doesn't have time for it anymore apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think it was before the America trip, she was selling everything for cheap and closing down as she couldn’t justify paying the rent for the space.. 🤣🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.