Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Never mention it at all, didn’t know you had anxiety hun. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry but from someone who has anxiety I can’t even bring myself to post a photo online - how do all these anxiety sufferers on tik tok etc do it? I’d be crippled with so much anxiety I wouldn’t even want any stranger follow me, interact with me or do anything really…

Reactions: 12

magdamagda

Here’s an idea. Instead of getting angry at strangers for commenting about Greyson’s lack of reading..why not just protect him and not put him on TikTok and Instagram so that his entire childhood is out there in the world before he has the ability to consent? Oh..would protecting your kids affect your ability to grift and get free stuff? Ah..

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Why the fuck did her friend go to the midwife appointment and not Ben when Ben DOESN'T work!?!? Lazy, shit dad.

• Heart

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I didn't realise she was pregnant. She never said 🤐

Moans whilst trying to get pregnant, now moans because she is pregnant. Fucking hell Hannag give it a rest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
What an absolute CUNT.
I actually cannot believe how blatantly horrible she is to that child. Of course she’s not going to be happy about it, you treat her with utter distain. You get what you give when it comes to kids, that child is acting up because you treat her like an outcast already, she’s not nasty, she’s a CHILD, who deserves a hell of a lot more than what you give. A bloody budgie got a space in a family photo and she didn’t 🥲

anyone know what local authority the lumbers are under? She can’t even give the children she’s got the love and respect they deserve, let’s not forgot safeguarding have already been involved about her SCREAMING at those poor kids on lives. Again though of course Hannah isn’t the issue, are you hun?

I know you spend your time reading here 🥹 you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. Poor Peyton always being called out on the internet. I just can’t understand this kind of behaviour.
Why she felt like she had to share that I don’t know! Villianising her own child for what?!?

magdamagda

Massive fry up and a Chinese today 😂 Always makes sure to say “wever it’ll stay down I dunno” just in case we forget about the MORNING SICKNESS because she’s PREGNANT in case we didn’t know already 😂😭

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
She does realise she was a moody hormonal teenager once too right?!? (I wouldn’t even say Peyton is, she obviously just has a shit mum that doesn’t try to understand her) She had two kids with two different men before she was what 21/22? She’s even said herself she wasn’t in a good place when she had both the girls so you’d think she’d be a little more understanding to Peyton, especially, but it’s obvious she’s been a burden to her mum her whole life. I’ve only seen Hannah talk about her mum before and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t talk to most of her family so a little compassion would go a long way to a young girl who’s just trying to make it through her teenage years.

It’s all about her husband, the annoying child and the one coming, doesn’t give a shit about the other two as she has her ‘fairytale’ now. I wouldn’t wish ill on anyone but you kinda wonder if Ben will leave her in the next few years cause she’s such an arsehole to everyone, even before pregnancy.

• Heart

Becclo44

VIP Member
Spent the whole day yesterday and then calls the midwife today because she has a backache? Err yeah no shit 🤣 she’s an absolute joke. What a waste of the midwife’s time.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Does she ever stop moaning? You’ve mentioned your midwife is shit about 100 time in the last week, we get it. You have low iron, we get it. You’re pregnant, we get it. Shut the fuck up 😂🙈

And now she’s selling Cement’s clothes before it’s even born cause she went overboard. I will piss myself if they’ve got it wrong and it’s actually a boy - more for her to moan about. 😂😂

• Haha

VIP Member
So she doesn't like advent calendars because she doesn't want to promote kids eating chocolate first thing in the morning!!!! What the actual fuck is this woman on, I've seen the rubbish she shovels down her gob and yet she doesn't want her children to have one chocolate in the run up to Christmas! First class prick if you ask me!

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
She has herself to blame for Harper's behaviour, she's spent the last year bugging her up about how she will be this huge star after America's got talent, so it's no surprise the child is now acting out now she's back in the UK and living a normal life because the stardom route didn't happen.

whoisme.23

Grayson is just a horrible little boy, laughing at him being rude in a restaurant. Disgusting parenting, she’s a scruff

Reactions: 10

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
If she rolls her eyes anymore she’ll lose them in the back of her head 🙄🙄 moan moan moan. Lots of us have had awful pregnancies, lots of us have had to stay in hospital, I can’t wait till it’s over tbh, but then again she’ll moan when babies here that she’s tired about that too 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

alpacamybags

VIP Member
i just saw the girls found 100 dollars and Hannah gave it all to the golden child when they found out it was real…surprise🙄🙄🙄. I feel so sorry for Peyton she will grow up remembering things like this where she ls been made to feel like an outcast. She seems to get pushed out a lot and Hannah moans about her publicly about not going on rides and having to wait with her on her stories about Disney…sorry Hannah that’s what a parent does!!!! If ur child doesn’t wanna go on a ride then someone has to wait don’t make her feel like a burden to the rest of your “cool” kids. Maybe make your also selfish husband wait with her so you can stop moaning???

she’s a spoilt brat who has been given one too many free things and thinks she is some kind of influencer. I never thought I’d be commenting on sites like this but her content is really annoying now. She used to represent what a lot of motherhood was actually like and now it’s the Hannah show and her being a miserable spoilt chav living through her daughters 15 mins of fame. Shame on you Hannah.
Out of the three she already has Peyton is the only well behaved one. The other two are bratty.