NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet all you hot heads on here was all the be kind when Caroline flack died and now look at how your treating han absolute joke

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet all you hot heads on here was all the be kind when Caroline flack died and now look at how your treating han absolute joke
Eh the only person that needs to be kind is Hannah, to her daughter 👍 and you're clearly not one to talk considering you post stuff on other peoples threads on here 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
When are people going to stop using the actually very morally questionable Caroline flack as a stick to beat people with

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She brings everything thats said about her on here on herself. Shes awful, slagging her own kids off constantly. Bet all the different dads regret the day they got involved with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i am quite shocked charlotte has not congratulated her (mummy gascoigne) they were really close at one point did they not meet up last year too?

Reactions: 1
you are aware we can see what you post on other threads right?! I mean where’s the be kind with your comments??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it be kind to everyone but Chelsealeeart? Come on now, if you're gonna be a hypocrite at least make a burner account so it isn't so obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn’t she only a few weeks pregnant? Why all the drama about not having a midwife yet?!

She’s one of those annoying people who will make being pregnant a personality trait

Reactions: 9
Isn’t she only a few weeks pregnant? Why all the drama about not having a midwife yet?!

She’s one of those annoying people who will make being pregnant a personality trait
Oh it's going to feel like she's been pregnant for 100 years! It's going to be nothing but drama from start till when the child is 10 years old

Reactions: 7
Unless she's high risk with medical conditions midwifes won't see you alot especially with her 4th don't really know what a midwifes suppose to help her with she's got tablets and spotting is normal most of the time . Her mental state ATM is horrendous maybe take some time off social media .

Reactions: 4
I just knew she would behave like this. Like nobody has ever been pregnant before. Hope Ben is prepared for the long haul, because I would want to kill that if I had to live with it.

Reactions: 7

I just knew she would behave like this. Like nobody has ever been pregnant before. Hope Ben is prepared for the long haul, because I would want to kill that if I had to live with it.
How did they manage back in the days with no social media and men working all day . She was fine the other day munching that breakfast bap thing strange .

Reactions: 3
How did they manage back in the days with no social media and men working all day . She was fine the other day munching that breakfast bap thing strange .
Yeah and wasn't she shoving down some scrambled eggs that she cooked on a video the other day

Yeah dumb ass if your that sick you wouldn't even be able to look at food she's deffo playing on it a bit .
When I was pregnant even opening the fridge made me gag!! Let alone shoving all that food in my mouth and defiantly not making videos about it! I could hardly talk with my sickness. She's is full of tit. She's attention seeking and needs help not more kids

Reactions: 5
When I was pregnant even opening the fridge made me gag!! Let alone shoving all that food in my mouth and defiantly not making videos about it! I could hardly talk with my sickness. She's is full of tit. She's attention seeking and needs help not more kids
With my pregnancies I had such bad nausea I could only eat oranges in the first few week . She was eating fine before she announced it . So far there's been nothing positive she's not even had a wash or anything or even moved out of the room in days there's such thing as a bowls you can carry around or sick bags off Amazon .

Reactions: 3
Poor kids the only time they're gonna see their mother for the next 9 months is in her pit talking to a phone and complaining about everything possible 🤣

With my pregnancies I had such bad nausea I could only eat oranges in the first few week . She was eating fine before she announced it . So far there's been nothing positive she's not even had a wash or anything or even moved out of the room in days there's such thing as a bowls you can carry around or sick bags off Amazon .
She said she's not even being sick she's just dry heaving fs so she really has no excuse.

Oh god I've just watched her wieiad video..
Morning sickness who? That's a wide variety of different tastes and textures, make it make sense lol 💀🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.