NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh the only person that needs to be kind is Hannah, to her daughter 👍 and you're clearly not one to talk considering you post stuff on other peoples threads on here 🤣
Go back on cla videos and see jf anywhere hannah is the same wishing death and cancer on people cla is a vile human .so let see who is the worse

I’m just amazed that she thinks it’s appropriate to ask a child - on camera!! - if they’re ok with her spouting off about them on SM. As if the answer was ever going to be no!! The point is that Peyton is a child. We don’t put the care of a child in a child’s hands. We protect them from harm because we are their parents and guardians. It’s like a coercive relationship. It’s really unpleasant.

Reactions: 9
Unless she's high risk with medical conditions midwifes won't see you alot especially with her 4th don't really know what a midwifes suppose to help her with she's got tablets and spotting is normal most of the time . Her mental state ATM is horrendous maybe take some time off social media .
Would be better all round if she took herself off social media for forever!

Reactions: 3
Have to say it’s a bit annoying seeing someone moan about the sickness and spotting. When I was pregnant with my first, I had severe HG. Was hospitalised 3-4 times over the 9 months all the while I was trying to hold down a full time job. I lived on slushies and lucozade sport. Lost a ton of weight and moaned to myself about how I didn’t think I could go the full 9 months (it was torture). I vomited from day one to delivery and for months I was throwing up pure blood. I was so unwell, I was yellow. My kidneys suffered also. I don’t know how I worked up until the week before my due date - I had a stand up job running around with no sitting. I couldn’t eat a thing without vomiting it all back up, many times I vomited on myself it got that bad. Crackers are a witch to vomit back up 🤮 I didn’t moan to people because I was lucky to have been blessed to be pregnant (I also struggled to conceive) then literally the moment the child came out the sickness lifted. I think people put too much online, whatever about informing others I don’t like that excuse, it’s just trying to get sympathy at the end of the day, which won’t make it go away or make it better. Also her wieiad video, I was shocked she actually could eat all that 😲

Reactions: 6
Poor kids the only time they're gonna see their mother for the next 9 months is in her pit talking to a phone and complaining about everything possible 🤣

She said she's not even being sick she's just dry heaving fs so she really has no excuse.

Oh god I've just watched her wieiad video..
Morning sickness who? That's a wide variety of different tastes and textures, make it make sense lol 💀🤣
up until she announced the pregnancy she was eating everything under the sun all the cooking on tiktok and she was fine in California eating all that greasy food .
Have to say it’s a bit annoying seeing someone moan about the sickness and spotting. When I was pregnant with my first, I had severe HG. Was hospitalised 3-4 times over the 9 months all the while I was trying to hold down a full time job. I lived on slushies and lucozade sport. Lost a ton of weight and moaned to myself about how I didn’t think I could go the full 9 months (it was torture). I vomited from day one to delivery and for months I was throwing up pure blood. I was so unwell, I was yellow. My kidneys suffered also. I don’t know how I worked up until the week before my due date - I had a stand up job running around with no sitting. I couldn’t eat a thing without vomiting it all back up, many times I vomited on myself it got that bad. Crackers are a witch to vomit back up 🤮 I didn’t moan to people because I was lucky to have been blessed to be pregnant (I also struggled to conceive) then literally the moment the child came out the sickness lifted. I think people put too much online, whatever about informing others I don’t like that excuse, it’s just trying to get sympathy at the end of the day, which won’t make it go away or make it better. Also her wieiad video, I was shocked she actually could eat all that 😲
Omg that sounds horrendous you managed to work aswell that's amazing . What would she do if Ben didn't work from home she would have to take kids to school . I think she really needs help mentally and she was fine in all the other eating videos when we didn't know she was pregnant .

Reactions: 2
up until she announced the pregnancy she was eating everything under the sun all the cooking on tiktok and she was fine in California eating all that greasy food . Omg that sounds horrendous you managed to work aswell that's amazing . What would she do if Ben didn't work from home she would have to take kids to school . I think she really needs help mentally and she was fine in all the other eating videos when we didn't know she was pregnant .
I didn’t and still don’t have a partner so didn’t have that second person to help out.

Reactions: 1
Go back on cla videos and see jf anywhere hannah is the same wishing death and cancer on people cla is a vile human .so let see who is the worse
It's not competition on who is worse. I think if you had a mother like Hannah, like I did, I think you wouldn't be so quick to jump to her defence. If you think Hannah is a perfect mother etc, just stick to your threads. No need to come here and argue and be hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would hate to be her dula she will ring every five seconds . Wish I didn't have a midwife with any of my pregnancy just made me more worried as I always measured small .

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry you went through that, it sounds awful. However, spotting is terrifying in pregnancy and she did have a heavy bleed and is clearly suffering with anxiety. I do think she's been quite ill with it, I think it's OK to moan sometimes, you don't always just have to get on with things.
I do get your point though

I'm sorry you went through that, it sounds awful. However, spotting is terrifying in pregnancy and she did have a heavy bleed and is clearly suffering with anxiety. I do think she's been quite ill with it, I think it's OK to moan sometimes, you don't always just have to get on with things.
I do get your point though
Think you've got the wrong thread she moans about everything she really isn't well and needs to get professional help and come off social media as it's make her anxiety bad

Reactions: 3
Hannah lives in the same town as me and honestly she is an embarrassment. She's always posting in the local Facebook groups begging for free stuff. She's very much a 'don't you know who I am' person. She kept getting reported to the Council by her neighbours for being an absolute nuisance and for constantly having bonfires

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to like Hannah but actually can’t stand her now, id dread being around her whilst pregnant because she’ll literally moan about everything. Also feel bad for the oldest daughter.

Reactions: 7
Now every single post is about being pregnant and she’s not even 12 weeks yet. Most people haven’t even announced it yet, let alone bore on about it on SM incessantly. It’s now all about her “pregnancy hormones” and what she’s going to name it. Last night she was saying that she really likes the name Holder (keeps making me think of Hodor from GOT) and Cove which I believe is short for Covid.

• Haha
I used to like Hannah but actually can’t stand her now, id dread being around her whilst pregnant because she’ll literally moan about everything. Also feel bad for the oldest daughter.
Same . She literally irritates the hell out of me now.

Every post is moaning about how unwell she is and morning sickness etc . She’s not the first person to be pregnant . She is using it as an excuse to be even more of a lazy witch than she was before .

I feel sorry for Ben and the other 3 kids as it’s going to be a hell ish 9 months for them. And then wait for the sleepless night posts and Postnatal Depression. I suffered horrifically after all 4 of my pregnancies but I bet anything she will 100% use that for clout :( do better Hannah. You longed for a new baby, begged Ben when he didn’t want any more and now your pregnant your even more miserable than before .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn't realise she was pregnant. She never said 🤐

Moans whilst trying to get pregnant, now moans because she is pregnant. bleeping hell Hannag give it a rest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but the videos with the bump are her blatantly pushing her stomach out. You can see the difference from a bump to a pushing your tummy out. I can’t handle her pity voice and poor me attitude that she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.