Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dilliodollio

some couples aren’t really lovey dovey, sure. but a few weeks ago she tried on that dress and ran down excited to show him, he couldn’t give a shit. on their anniversary she was saying she wanted flowers or some kind of acknowledgment that it was their anniversary and he didn’t give a shit. to me it’s clear that she does actually want someone more lovey dovey and maybe because she’s just desperate to have a husband she’s pretending to herself that she’s fine that he isn’t nice to her

and then there’s women in the comments like “i’m lucky if my husband even looks at me”, that’s not a good thing!! you clearly aren’t happy about it but you’re just settling because you don’t want to be alone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

magdamagda

I came here to talk about her live too. Really really horrible to watch. All these idiot dickheads commenting on how rude and awful Peyton is. Telling her to send her to her room, take her phone away. One said “Even I wasn’t this bad as a kid”. Just a constant stream of idiots slagging off Peyton. This is a CHILD. Ffs. And then she explains why she has CCTV in her house. Apparently they’re to keep an eye on her lying kids. Jeez..

• Wow

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
Go back on cla videos and see jf anywhere hannah is the same wishing death and cancer on people cla is a vile human .so let see who is the worse
It's not competition on who is worse. I think if you had a mother like Hannah, like I did, I think you wouldn't be so quick to jump to her defence. If you think Hannah is a perfect mother etc, just stick to your threads. No need to come here and argue and be hypocritical.

• Heart

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Why is there a fuckin award for social media mums anyway? Why aren’t we praising the mums who are literally starving themselves so the kids get food and heat in the middle of this god awful cost of living crisis? No one deserves to win especially none of these shitty social media mums. Get off your phone and spend time with your bratty ratties

tillytilly25

I bet all you hot heads on here was all the be kind when Caroline flack died and now look at how your treating han absolute joke
She brings everything thats said about her on here on herself. Shes awful, slagging her own kids off constantly. Bet all the different dads regret the day they got involved with her.

• Heart

danielsk300

She always looks like she needs a good wash,and them hair extensions never look nice. Oh and that poxy thing she wears round her waist all the time,if only she mentioned she was pregnant 🤣🤣 scruffy cow.

• Haha

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I blocked her ages ago she’s such a try hard. So desperate to be seen as an edgy cool Mum. Her take on parenting hasn’t really worked out well as from what I remember all three of her kids are rude and obnoxious. Heavens knows why she’s having more, she’s probably having another purely for the Tiktok content.

• Heart

ololo

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

NotYourBasicMama... moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
I would say Ben is very aware of Hannah’s moaning, that’s why he sticks the headphones on. Plus he’s a lazy bastard and she knows he won’t help.

Reactions: 9

Ohmyhahah

I’ve always thought Grayson was spoilt and never ‘disciplined’ properly. It’s not his fault, it’s hers but he seems like a proper little brat!

VIP Member
She keeps calling the baby "baby Cement" She's obviously copying that American tiktoker who used to refer to hers as "baby concrete" Hannah is "fick" she cant even come up with her own ideas! Everything about her is cringe!

MISSMURDER

im sick to death of her acting like she’s never been pregnant before, even her anniversary post had to mention the baby ffs

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Ben is a complete waste of space! What man would stand by and watch his pregnant wife do most of the decorating and furniture building! I realise this may be an old fashioned view but when we are decorating my husband does most of the donkey work, I make the design decisions and I paint! I’m old fashioned, I like a man’s man! Ben comes across as a wimp!

Swirlyicecream

She’s such a scruff she constantly looks like she needs a good soak and a scrub.
As for the miserable husband who looks like he’s plotting his bid for freedom🤐
I can’t imagine how the people who struggle with fertility issues feel when they come across these ‘insta mums’ who think it’s the coolest thing ever to despise your own children.
Absolute weirdos

• Heart

potatoface431

Chatty Member
I’d understand maybe if he was out of the house for like 10 or 12 hours a day and was working a manual job but he edits videos. Actually feel a bit sorry for her at the moment 😬

magdamagda

She’s just posted that she’s making a peanut butter chicken curry and said it’s a good option because the kids can just dish it up, because she’s not been eating much lately 😂 She had a massive McD’s and dug into a massive jar of brownies and chocolate sauce yesterday! After making herself scrambled eggs with double cream and cheesy bread. Literally every post is her eating something massively fatty but she’s not eating much! 😂 🤯

• Haha