NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œThey fort I was 12 weeks and 1 day. Iā€™m not. Iā€™m 12 weeks and 5 days. Crazy!ā€ Love, thereā€™s nothing crazy about it. Itā€™s never very accurate. Honestly, sheā€™s had 3 kids already! Is this all new to her? Sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s not done this before. Itā€™s a bit weird.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s such a scruff she constantly looks like she needs a good soak and a scrub.
As for the miserable husband who looks like heā€™s plotting his bid for freedomšŸ¤
I canā€™t imagine how the people who struggle with fertility issues feel when they come across these ā€˜insta mumsā€™ who think itā€™s the coolest thing ever to despise your own children.
Absolute weirdos

• Heart
ā€œThey fort I was 12 weeks and 1 day. Iā€™m not. Iā€™m 12 weeks and 5 days. Crazy!ā€ Love, thereā€™s nothing crazy about it. Itā€™s never very accurate. Honestly, sheā€™s had 3 kids already! Is this all new to her? Sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s not done this before. Itā€™s a bit weird.
I shocked she was that far tbh, really thought she was going to be about 9 or 10 weeks. I wish she'd kept quiet longer, 3 weeks of her moaning has been more than enough, i cant cope with another 6 months of it so I've unfollowed

Reactions: 7
She could never share it with thousands of people before and milk it for all its worth. šŸ¤®
I had sickness so bad I was sat in the doctors surgery and had a sip of water and even that came back up šŸ™„ I had trips to a&e, I had sickness meds through an IV coz tablets didnā€™t do anything. It was honestly awful. Iā€™d love to have been able to eat the way she does. I didnā€™t moan about it all over social media either coz I had other children to take care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Massive fry up and a Chinese today šŸ˜‚ Always makes sure to say ā€œwever itā€™ll stay down I dunnoā€ just in case we forget about the MORNING SICKNESS because sheā€™s PREGNANT in case we didnā€™t know already šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ordering a Chinese because you forgot how sick you are and you just REALLY want one. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with this crackpot, she lying for content. Iā€™m not going to bore anyone but if your truly that sick with pregnancy hormones you donā€™t fancy anything, and anything you did like makes you ill. Obviously Ben is not giving her as much attention as she had hoped. Heā€™s probably regretting all his recent life decisions right now. No wonder heā€™s miserable.

Reactions: 8
I used to really like her. But she literally moans about EVERYTHING. Moaned her way around America and now constantly moaning about being pregnant. A lot of people would die for the opportunities shes had and for someone who has been trying for a baby for a long time i just canā€™t relate to her negative attitude any more.

Reactions: 14
Does she suffer with sickness since sheā€™s been pregnant? Because sheā€™s not mentioned it. šŸ™„. When the baby is born sheā€™ll moan about it not sleeping.

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe this woman is bringing another child of hers into this world. Wow.

At the end of her live just now all three of her children were behaving as typical like Hannah's kids because she doesn't discipline them at all. They all said:

Peyton - "suck your mums balls"
Harper - "suck your mum"
Greyson - "suck your mums fanny"

bleeping vile behaviour. Not funny at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I cannot believe this woman is bringing another child of hers into this world. Wow.

At the end of her live just now all three of her children were behaving as typical like Hannah's kids because she doesn't discipline them at all. They all said:

Harper - "suck your mum"

Such a disgrace. How is she not completely ashamed and embarrassed by their behaviour and her own influence upon them? How is this even a phrase Grayson knows at his age?? Just vile.

Harper - "suck your mum"

She should be ashamed of herself. Sheā€™s truly insufferable. Poor kids.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve always thought Grayson was spoilt and never ā€˜disciplinedā€™ properly. Itā€™s not his fault, itā€™s hers but he seems like a proper little brat!

My son is 8 and he wonā€™t even say ā€œbloodyā€ he calls it the B word šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
My 8 year old sometimes says ā€˜jesus christā€™ and right after says ā€˜Iā€™m so sorry mummyā€™ It just comes out sometimes and Iā€™m sure heā€™s heard worse when walking down our high street. Her kids are spoilt brats and she thinks itā€™s funny that they swear. That youngest one has said ā€˜suck your mumā€™ for a good year now as thatā€™s when I came across her and she made a thing about how he says it and the trolls are out to get her because of it.

Wonder what tit tacky name sheā€™ll give the new kid
Me too, Iā€™ve always thought her names are awful and I honestly detest all of the names šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

Harper - "suck your mum"

Itā€™s hers and HER HUSBANDā€™S Iā€™ll have you know, goes on about it enough haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a 12 year old, and I am honestly proud of what shes become. She wouldnt dare swear let alone at me. If she EVER came out with what Hannahs kids had said 1. I would pass out in shock that she would ever say that and 2. She would have every item in her bedroom removed :ROFLMAO:. Im sorry but allowing your children to speak to you like that or anytime like that around any situation,how an earth are they going to speak to people in school or the outside world. She might find it funny now, but when they are grown adults and have no moral compass then I dont think she will find it to clever!

Reactions: 2
This miserable cow keeps appearing on my fyp for some reason. Yes love , we get it , you're pregnant and feeling sick . Your the only one in the world to ever experience this ! Also what on earth is going on with her hair ? She looks like she needs a good scrub.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.