NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever bleeping shut up? My god man. Put yourself and your family out on social media and you’re going to get people commenting about what an unfit mother you are.
The only attention she gets Ben seems to run away from her at any given chance .

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s a brat, maybe she does have ADHD but what I do know, as I have an ADHD/ASN child myself… They need a cosy room, a chaotic room just brings even more chaos and this is appalling. I don’t care if she’s messed it up herself, you discipline, you have conversations that’s it’s not okay and you sure as hell don’t make her out like she’s the favourite child just because she made it on to AGT. She wouldn’t be going to America if that was my child and they’d wrecked their room like that. bleeping grow up Hannah and discipline your kids 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s a brat, maybe she does have ADHD but what I do know, as I have an ADHD/ASN child myself… They need a cosy room, a chaotic room just brings even more chaos and this is appalling. I don’t care if she’s messed it up herself, you discipline, you have conversations that’s it’s not okay and you sure as hell don’t make her out like she’s the favourite child just because she made it on to AGT. She wouldn’t be going to America if that was my child and they’d wrecked their room like that. bleeping grow up Hannah and discipline your kids 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I came to say the exact same thing after seeing that video. Whether she has ADHD or not, you discipline your child and TEACH them they must respect their belongings. She just can’t be arsed to parent her children, woman.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but she doesn’t have ADHD. Hannah is just part of a growing number of parents who can’t parent their children and want to label them to excuse their behaviour. She’s a spoiled brat, same as the son. She sickens me.

Reactions: 13
School was the first people to recognise that my son has ADHD and push for assessments. My son is 6 years old and knows how to respect his stuff and the things in our home. Yes sometimes he makes a mess and I do have to tell him to tidy up and sometimes I have to tell him several times, but never once has he damaged anything because he’s aware things cost money and sometimes things can’t be replaced instantly so we would have to go without until we could get a new one…. All of her kids are just bad manned and clearly not taught any kind of respect. Grayson is awful and he’s only 5. Maybe if she and Ben spent less time on technology and actually gave their attention to their kids they might know how to act.. On that thought I’ve never actually seen a post about her taking the kids out for the day? Unless it’s the drive thru or a restaurant 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
This is vile. Especially from an influencer who tells people to not send gifts on live because people "don't need to". What a contrdiction. Pick a side Hannah
Noticed she now has management too so I’m guessing she will say she’s a “full time creator” now. So she will want the gifts, the tips and already has an Amazon wishlist up too.

i feel really bad for payton who had to clean up her sisters mess, when i drew on my wall as a child my mother made me help her paint and fix it. never did it again after that

i feel really bad for payton who had to clean up her sisters mess, when i drew on my wall as a child my mother made me help her paint and fix it. never did it again after that
Ben speaks to her like tit, but let's Harper and his own son away with the most disgusting language and behavior. Feel so sorry for the poor girl

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ben actually hates his own wife so much and it kills me 😭😂 I don’t know how she can think he adores her. It’s actually really really awkward to watch

Reactions: 6
The way she rubbed her belly before her making breakfast TikTok this morning. Omg she really is an ick.

Also “it’s a little bit quiet because it’s the winter mumphs” Ffs woman learn how to speak for crying out loud!!

Reactions: 5
I might have my wires crossed but why does she keep talking about knocking walls down and extension when she hasn’t actually bought the property off the council yet? Even the make shift studio for the million and millions of wedding photo shoots she does isn’t actually connected to the house? Because it can’t be seen as a dwelling extended on to the property?

I might have my wires crossed but why does she keep talking about knocking walls down and extension when she hasn’t actually bought the property off the council yet? Even the make shift studio for the million and millions of wedding photo shoots she does isn’t actually connected to the house? Because it can’t be seen as a dwelling extended on to the property?
I haven't watched her videos for ages, so I'm not sure, but has she managed to get a mortgage? I work in the property industry in the area in which she lives and property values are dropping after rising sharply, so the drop in values on top of the discount council tenants get for buying their property means that although it looks like a good time on paper to buy, the reality is that interest rates are sky high and that's making monthly repayments huge. Lenders are also not freely lending at the moment so lots of people are finding it hard to even get a mortgage offer.

The bed is too big for that room surely a small single would of been ok for now . I really couldn't care if you put the bed on the roof .

Sorry but I cannot stand this woman. She’s so bleeping dumb she’s not getting the point!!!! It doesn’t matter if it’s short term you cannot put a 1 year old baby in with a 7/8 year old!!!! Wtf is wrong with this woman??? Doesn’t want to rent a bigger house because she knows she won’t get one as cheap as her council house either. How about keep the baby in with you then instead of lumping it with Greyson? Such a tit mother

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.