NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing triggers me more than the fact she walks like the letters V. Fucks me off so much. Have her feet had an argument? Ben and greyson walk like it too. Pisses me off 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
The way she talks triggers me, she's just posted a vinted haul of baby clothes apparently she paid furteen or fourteen quid! Aaaarghhhh I wish she's grow up and speak properly! skank!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for her children slightest bit of misbehaviour and shes straight to tiktok shaming them bitching.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for her children slightest bit of misbehaviour and shes straight to tiktok shaming them bitching.
She's saying people wouldn't comment if she was moaning about Greyson but let's get this bleeping right. She doesn't moan about him. Only the girls. He is clearly the favourite, duck knows why when he is so incredibly misbehaved and a brat, she only moans about the girls and 90% of the time Peyton!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she so smug literally 24/7 it’s actually infuriating, get off your high horse, spend some time your kids, stop slating your own DAUGHTER on the internet and whilst you’re at it give your hair a good wash🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can just hear her “Peyton ur the reason I get hate online” no Hannah ur just a twit and a really bad mother 😂 ur a smug witch and that’s why ur hated online

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does Ben and Hannah work together??
He’s a videographer and I think they offer a photographer and videographer package. He doesn’t seem the most engaging on people, I bet his couples can barely get a word out of him!

Reactions: 2
I get enjoying your own space, but she goes a bit far surely? Why would you LOVE being away from your husband on a regular basis, and for 2 weeks at a time? To me it’s just a bit odd that she’s mentioned it 10 times in the past day

Reactions: 4
She’s so bleeping cringy since she’s been pregnant. Walking around in crop tops and that stupid band thing, dancing in her underwear in her tacky bathroom, acting like she’s the only pregnant woman ever. Also acts like she’s a twenty-something and this is her first baby.

I’d be absolutely embarrassed if she was my mum, especially if I were 12 years old.

Reactions: 7
So glad she’s got a thread. I cannot stand the way she treats her kids. Especially her daughters in the hardest time of their live, I hated my teenage years, I found hormones scary and it makes you wild to understand all the changes physically emotionally and mentally that’s going on. Instead of helping them she’s probably making it worse with how she talks to them and posts rants on them online for all to see

Reactions: 8
Can someone please teach her how to speak? If I hear her say “mumf” instead of “month” one more time..!!

Reactions: 7
Can someone please teach her how to speak? If I hear her say “mumf” instead of “month” one more time..!!
It's like she never went to school. What changes have her kids got with her as a mother and Ben as a step/father honestly

Reactions: 3
Her live tonight is hard to watch. Constantly screaming at the kids telling the live how much they do her head in. Some things shouldn’t be on camera to an audience.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.