NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy to do a quick synopsis whilst waiting for my kid to fall asleep!

Hannah has 3 kids and is trying for a 4th even though she literally struggles with the 3 she has. Watch one tiktok live and you'll see that for yourself. You can definitely tell she has a favourite kid and the kids run rings around her. We know when Hannah is ovulating as she told everyone on tiktok after months of pretending her husband doesn't want another kid when he does. Weird.

Hannah is currently in LA after her middle child was on america's got talent and she has continously moaned about honestly, everything. Her kids are also missing 2 weeks of school. She's made everything about her her her when this is the opportunity of a lifetime for her daughter.

Hannah claimed to have crippling anxiety when she was going to LA and for the first few days after landing but it got better very quickly as did her sad voice.

So fare has moaned about:

The weather / heat... A lot!
The price of food
Her kids AGT schedule
Food
The aircon not working
The car rental place having rules in place
The journey
Lack of parking

She also continues to pout and swear like a 14 year old girl trying to impress her mates in school.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does this woman not know what a weather app is? 😂 Surely you check it before you leave to go on holiday to prepare yourself for it so she should be fully aware of the heat.

The UK was super hot this summer and that was without AC etc so this constant moaning is ridiculous. She’s an absolute cretin, used to like her but this holiday is really bringing out a different side to her.

Reactions: 8
Did she go on an rides at Disney? Not caught up with her fully yet.. mainly coz I can’t stand watching her bollocks. If not is she scared or another fuel to add to the prego fire? 🙃

Reactions: 1
I love my holidays. Always have done since I was a child. Usually canaries/Balearics etc. Not america or anything.
What I will say to anyone that asks me advice is, if you can’t afford air con and you know it’s going to be roasting look at alternative way to save money as without air con it’s a MISERY. If your used to to it is hell. I have no sympathy for her, I don’t know what she expected. It’s roasting and she’s booked a cheap hotel? They’re cheap for a reason. Honestly it’s not even a holiday anymore, they should see if they can reschedule the flights and come home.
Oh and also Hannah, schools are not obliged to provide any work at all when you remove your children from school unauthorised.

Reactions: 6
Goes to Disneyland spends over $1000

"It wasn't great"
"It was alright"

Sorry Hannah did the kids love it? Because that's what matters you miserable sod

Reactions: 7
She is so miserable and moaney. Watching her videos is depressing. If I was in LA with my girls and partner I would be so positive and happy. She really is a spoilt cow who doesn’t appreciate anything. I actually used to like her but now realised what a selfish mother she is draining away the happiness of her children’s on what is supposed to be an amazing holiday.

Reactions: 9
I think Hannah is pregnant. She’s not been on many rides, and posted saying she was having to sit with Peyton as she didn’t want to go on any... then Ben shares a photo on splash mountain with everyone, except Hannah!?! Could explain her emotions

Reactions: 4
I think Hannah is pregnant. She’s not been on many rides, and posted saying she was having to sit with Peyton as she didn’t want to go on any... then Ben shares a photo on splash mountain with everyone, except Hannah!?! Could explain her emotions
Hmm maybe. But in my opinion it's still no excuse really for her to act like a bleeping 13 year old stroppy, rude, selfish teenager x

She also needs to wear a bra 👙

Reactions: 7
i just saw the girls found 100 dollars and Hannah gave it all to the golden child when they found out it was real…surprise🙄🙄🙄. I feel so sorry for Peyton she will grow up remembering things like this where she ls been made to feel like an outcast. She seems to get pushed out a lot and Hannah moans about her publicly about not going on rides and having to wait with her on her stories about Disney…sorry Hannah that’s what a parent does!!!! If ur child doesn’t wanna go on a ride then someone has to wait don’t make her feel like a burden to the rest of your “cool” kids. Maybe make your also selfish husband wait with her so you can stop moaning???

she’s a spoilt brat who has been given one too many free things and thinks she is some kind of influencer. I never thought I’d be commenting on sites like this but her content is really annoying now. She used to represent what a lot of motherhood was actually like and now it’s the Hannah show and her being a miserable spoilt chav living through her daughters 15 mins of fame. Shame on you Hannah.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i just saw the girls found 100 dollars and Hannah gave it all to the golden child when they found out it was real…surprise🙄🙄🙄. I feel so sorry for Peyton she will grow up remembering things like this where she ls been made to feel like an outcast. She seems to get pushed out a lot and Hannah moans about her publicly about not going on rides and having to wait with her on her stories about Disney…sorry Hannah that’s what a parent does!!!! If ur child doesn’t wanna go on a ride then someone has to wait don’t make her feel like a burden to the rest of your “cool” kids. Maybe make your also selfish husband wait with her so you can stop moaning???

she’s a spoilt brat who has been given one too many free things and thinks she is some kind of influencer. I never thought I’d be commenting on sites like this but her content is really annoying now. She used to represent what a lot of motherhood was actually like and now it’s the Hannah show and her being a miserable spoilt chav living through her daughters 15 mins of fame. Shame on you Hannah.
Out of the three she already has Peyton is the only well behaved one. The other two are bratty.

Reactions: 10
Kids look fed up on her Instagram maybe they just wanna go home long time for them to be away

Reactions: 1

As much as it is sad being the outcast eldest child(I would know 🤣) I do hope Peyton is noticing this and seeing these tiktoks she's makes and realising she needs to make it on her own because she can absolutely. I hope this doesn't affect her mentally

Reactions: 3
Anyone know how what her latest ‘please life give me a break. This is tit’ cryptic dramatic post all about? Posted about 1 hour after she was posting stories of being excited/on the way to vegas… 🙄

Reactions: 4
Anyone know how what her latest ‘please life give me a break. This is tit’ cryptic dramatic post all about? Posted about 1 hour after she was posting stories of being excited/on the way to vegas… 🙄
i hate the attention seeking behaviour if you cant share or dont want to yet why put it on your stories ? you clearly want everyone to message you asking whats wrong only for her to say she doesnt want to share

well simple soloution say nothing then stop being an attention seeker

I agree. I hate the posts for attention. She can’t handle when people don’t agree with her. If you don’t want negative comments, don’t post your life for all to see. Also, I know she’s pregnant 🤰🏼 and she couldn’t have made it anymore obvious!

Reactions: 2
I'm thinking maybe a miscarriage 😔 also the contrast between her and Ben's posts, he's absolutely loving it but he's usually a miserable looking sod

i mean no one deserves that if its the case i just do not get why share stuff on social media and be cryptic about it to me you are only doing it for one thing and thats for people to be messaging you and asking you whats wrong but then if you dont want to share i just see its pointless everyone has a right not to share things but then just dont mention it you open yourself up to so much more hassle doing that she brings so much of it on herself thats the trouble

i mean no one deserves that if its the case i just do not get why share stuff on social media and be cryptic about it to me you are only doing it for one thing and thats for people to be messaging you and asking you whats wrong but then if you dont want to share i just see its pointless everyone has a right not to share things but then just dont mention it you open yourself up to so much more hassle doing that she brings so much of it on herself thats the trouble
Either say it all or nothing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.