NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being gifted your gender scan and your hospital bag 😂 Now I’ve only had one child and that was a surprise baba so I didn’t even have a midwife or anything until after he was born but surely if you’re on your fourth kid you’d kinda know what to expect? She’s constantly going on about not being supported etc, just get on with it man.
I think she’s trying to get a buggy gifted too. She’s defo dropped hints.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched a video where Hannah has purposely screamed to make her girls jump! I bleeping hate this type of thing with a passion, it’s something a teenager would do and find funny! I suffer with anxiety so would never dream of doing this to anyone, I feel bad if I startle someone by accident! This is just reason 156 why I can’t stand this gif!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That video was pretty gross. The girls are chilling, having some quiet time together and she completely invades their privacy with her phone and puts it on TikTok. Hannah, we know you read all of this. Please let your kids have privacy. They’re not old enough to give informed consent. You’re ruining their childhoods by plastering them all over the internet for likes. You should be protecting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s become unbearable to watch now she’s having another kid, I literally scroll past her most of the time. She’s defo going to be making tik toks once the babies here saying how tired she is etc etc, Moaning basically.

Reactions: 3
When she was showing a completely disinterested Ben her bloated tummy yesterday...I cringed so badly my face is now inside out.

• Haha
I blocked her ages ago she’s such a try hard. So desperate to be seen as an edgy cool Mum. Her take on parenting hasn’t really worked out well as from what I remember all three of her kids are rude and obnoxious. Heavens knows why she’s having more, she’s probably having another purely for the Tiktok content.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s with the random bragging about how much money she’s making by ‘content creating’? Shut up 🥱

So she doesn't like advent calendars because she doesn't want to promote kids eating chocolate first thing in the morning!!!! What the actual duck is this woman on, I've seen the rubbish she shovels down her gob and yet she doesn't want her children to have one chocolate in the run up to Christmas! First class prick if you ask me!

Reactions: 11
She normally feeds them sugary shite first thing in the morning anyway. Her oldest daughter must dislike her and wish she could just have a normal mother. Get your kids an advent calendar Hannah.

Reactions: 3
How sick to death are you all to keep hearing "before anyone comes at me" in her videos? bleeping annoying bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think it’s weird that she critiques the food she’s given at weddings? If she was my photographer I’d go mad hearing her whinge about wishing she had ketchup or not liking something. So rude and unprofessional.

Reactions: 13
It’s when she was never done crying about venues or brides not feeding her…she acts like such a greedy child. Bring a packed lunch like most other people who go to work. Bellend.

Reactions: 8
It’s when she was never done crying about venues or brides not feeding her…she acts like such a greedy child. Bring a packed lunch like most other people who go to work. Bellend.
Seriously, she’s still going on about that? Before I blocked her she was always wittering on about how it’s her contract that she gets fed. She acts like her job is so much harder than everyone else’s.

Last edited:
Is she serious! A quick LITTLE breakfast! Trust me I can put my food away, but if I put that amount down on a Monday morning, I would need to go back to bed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nothing triggers me more than the fact she walks like the letters V. Fucks me off so much. Have her feet had an argument? Ben and greyson walk like it too. Pisses me off 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So tonight she says she doesn't have it in her contract whereas before I’m sure she said she did! Also she was asked about training/college to become a wedding photographer and she said she was self taught.
Strange that when they had Grayson they had £5 in the bank and he had to choose between flowers or parking to frittering cash the way they do!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.