NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what tit tacky name she’ll give the new kid
She’s been talking about names in her lives. She absolutely won’t be going for a normal name. Someone asked if she’d name it after either her or Ben but she said she absolutely hates her name. 🙄 She said she likes the name Holder or Cove. I can just imagine her shouting “Cove! COVE!! FUCKSAKE COVE put my vape down you little twit!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been talking about names in her lives. She absolutely won’t be going for a normal name. Someone asked if she’d name it after either her or Ben but she said she absolutely hates her name. 🙄 She said she likes the name Holder or Cove. I can just imagine her shouting “Cove! COVE!! FUCKSAKE COVE put my vape down you little twit!”
Cove? Like a beach cove? 🤣🤣
Why doesn’t she go all out like a kardashian and do psalm, north, saint, dream, true.. maybe go one further and do apple! Or banana
bleeping hell holders worse! Christmas card holder

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just posted that she’s making a peanut butter chicken curry and said it’s a good option because the kids can just dish it up, because she’s not been eating much lately 😂 She had a massive McD’s and dug into a massive jar of brownies and chocolate sauce yesterday! After making herself scrambled eggs with double cream and cheesy bread. Literally every post is her eating something massively fatty but she’s not eating much! 😂 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just posted that she’s making a peanut butter chicken curry and said it’s a good option because the kids can just dish it up, because she’s not been eating much lately 😂 She had a massive McD’s and dug into a massive jar of brownies and chocolate sauce yesterday! After making herself scrambled eggs with double cream and cheesy bread. Literally every post is her eating something massively fatty but she’s not eating much! 😂 🤯
Shes making me feel slightly queezy myself with the amount of crap shes eating and im not pregnant or the one eating it! Im not surprised shes feeling so sick!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just thrown all the ingredients in the slow cooker and it looks like actual vomit. In the comments she says “you’re supposed to add sweet potato but cba” Yeah, I mean why would you add something nutritious to this? 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I remember when she had covid and said she’d lost her appetite, load of bollocks, she still ate a regular amount that we could see!

Is she trolling us with the baby name!? She can't be serious 🤦‍♀️🤣
I honestly think she’s taking the piss. She’s not going to share the name yet. Ben certainly wouldn’t allow her to share it. He seems to hate all this!

Reactions: 3
Did anybody hear the argument with Ben and Peyton? I have never ever come across have individual forks in any household? There’s forks. They’re washed, you wash them once you used them but I would not wash my kids fork for dinner.
Peyton also sounds so defeated by talking to either of those two all the time bless her

Reactions: 7
Shes on live at the moment and has been sick twice this morning apparently, but she can still ram down a bacon, egg and cheese wrap :sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is such a skank. That video on her Instagram on her story from her hairdresser makes me feel sick. How does her hair get so birds-nesty??? She looks like she absolute stinks all the time 😭

Reactions: 6
“I thought I’d be losing weight but they weighed me and I’ve actually gained weight and I don’t know how that’s possible.” Um…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She repulses me in many ways but her video about that Eden who I know nothing about btw, is disgusting. Just swearing for the sake of swearing. She actually forces herself to do it because it’s not normal to swear like that in those kind of situations. It’s like she’s 12 trying to impress the cool kids.

Reactions: 2
She repulses me in many ways but her video about that Eden who I know nothing about btw, is disgusting. Just swearing for the sake of swearing. She actually forces herself to do it because it’s not normal to swear like that in those kind of situations. It’s like she’s 12 trying to impress the cool kids.
What video?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.