Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cocochino

Chatty Member
Niomi is way too overdressed! That's not the right dress for that event. She should've worn something a bit more professional for a work event, imo. It's not a club, it's business.

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.24.42 am.png

The girl next to Niomi got it right. She looks much more professional. If you have to wear your trench coat indoors, you're not dressed properly for the occasion. And of course she has to do be doing the flamingo pose. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 41

Nitfey

VIP Member
Wow so on point nimbecile.bravo for recreating the biggest meme ever on the internet 👏👏👏

IMG_20221019_210942.jpg

As always looking dead inside.

• Haha

cocochino

Chatty Member
I'm gonna make a confession 🙈 My best friend is a life coach... and so is another friend in my group... she's a spiritual life coach... My sister in law is also a life/sex coach who does podcasts for a living.

I feel like I need to lie down and re-evaluate my life 😅 I just realised that I'm a digital nomad in a group of life coaches... fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart

RunningAvocado

I find it funny how he adds “academy” and “university” to the names of his projects to increase its legitimacy when it’s all made up nonsense by a nobody

RunningAvocado

I got so mad reading that I had to put my phone down and go do something else.

He keeps saying he’s not in a hurry to settle down as he’s “in his 20s” (lol 28), but I think he’s gonna find it very difficult to find himself in a healthy and stable relationship at any age if this is how he regards women and their worth

Reactions: 40

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
I wouldn't take life coaching experience from someone whose main life achievement was ending up in vast amounts of debt then stalking a rich influencer.

• Haha

cocochino

Chatty Member
What do these privileged losers know about life?? They were born into families with money. That's the secret.

I'd rather be life coached by someone who started with nothing.

• Heart

curiouscat106

Chatty Member
Made it to the end of the video. She’s needs to stop doing YT. Every time she puts something on there it magnifies how damaged she is from her broken engagement. Like seriously damaged. Her eyes are evasive AF. All the chat about being happy and things working out for a reason is so obviously disingenuous. She’s completely hollow. Worse than she was 2 years ago in the immediate aftermath. She does not look like someone in a new relationship - there’s no glow or spark or energy. Her anger at Gleam is palpable. The only honest reaction she gave is her relief at having new management. Girl needs to check into a MH facility not a hotel.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Holy shit, that last paragraph is privilege and ignorance personified. "Um, so yeah, I kinda feel like...working? Is that the word? Can't wait to see what I might do if someone offers me enough money. In the meantime, I'll be enjoying some much-needed downtime in my family's massive estate before moving into my newest London apartment. Byeeee!"

• Haha
Reactions: 38

irvinelane

VIP Member
It reminds me of the L’Occitane event she attended last year, supposedly to raise awareness about homeless persons.. with a gift set. On her way back, in a cab, Niomi said something like « I will consider thinking about homeless persons. » and then got excited about a shower oil they gave her. Truly nauseating.

• Wow
  • Sick

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
She had surgery? she's living in a hotel? she's recovering alone?
wasn't she supposed to go back to Bahhli? doesn't she own a house? doesn't she have a boyfriend?

• Haha
  • Sick

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Title by @kale-supremacist :love:
Recap:
- False alert of a new DJ's girlfriend, some cases of fainting have been observed on tattle.
- Nobody talked about Forky for a whole thread
- Dimbobs is still the most boring influencer ever
- AND.....

Ladies and gentlemen....
1664780243567.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36