Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she‘s more “active” now because she got a new management…hence her interest in charities again, well as long as she doesn’t have to do anything or give money and gets a free meal…how disingenuous is she!?

Reactions: 14
Niomi latching onto the journalist telling the audience that it’s fine to do the bare minimum has me screaming. God. Niomi is so mediocre.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
We won’t see any post on her grid as she wants to avoid the negative comments, because she knows she won’t get any support from her followers on this one.

Reactions: 12
True… but seeing how money gets spent by that charity, that’s truly not the worst outcome 😂

Reactions: 11
I will say, the biggest pro of a good university education - and the main reason it's obvious people like Forky and Niomi didn't go - is learning critical thinking and analysis. That's really what you pay for, especially for the humanities. I've never had to use the in-depth political systems knowledge I gained in my degree. But I use my analytical and contextualization skills on a daily basis.

Of course it's not for everyone and many countries would benefit from letting go of the "if you want to earn more, you need a degree" fallacy. There are plenty of tradespeople - plumbers, electricians, etc. - making more than people with college degrees.

And of course, there are plenty of useless leeches like Niomi and Forky making more than some of us with degrees from high ranking universities 😖😥🤣

But Forky giving vocational training is as hilarious as Niomi thinking attending a luncheon is being an ambassador.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Not totally untrue, but these so-called ambassadors are supposed to do more than just listening to someone telling their story, right?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I will say, the biggest pro of a good university education - and the main reason it's obvious people like Forky and Niomi didn't go - is learning critical thinking and analysis. That's really what you pay for, especially for the humanities. I've never had to use the in-depth political systems knowledge I gained in my degree. But I use my analytical and contextualization skills on a daily basis.
I thought Niomi did go to university, no? Doesn't she have a law degree? (Bonkers 😂)

Reactions: 2
The problem isn’t university, the problem is right wing political parties (Tories, Republicans, etc) do not want education for the masses hence the enormous fees. If people develop critical thinking skills, their voter base shrinks massively.
Yep that's exactly it, even here in the US the right wingers want schools only for the wealthy. I think that education should be free for everyone and it seems like Forky is telling people that they don't have to go to a University to defend himself skipping it. Also his answer was so general, he doesn't even know who this person is, perhaps their parents have money to send them to school, perhaps the guy wants to be a circus clown instead, Forky gives advice without knowing any of the details.

Reactions: 12
Not totally untrue, but these so-called ambassadors are supposed to do more than just listening to someone telling their story, right?
Nah I think the idea is to do the bare minimum, say basic things in a very slow voice so you sound profound, and then give yourself a nice big pat on the back.

Reactions: 16
I can't take anyone seriously who says the word "like" 5 times in a span of 12 seconds at a professional event, if she was out having beers with a friend at some bar then I wouldn't care but this?? 🤨

It's nauseating to see a bunch of snobby, wealthy women sitting in a room that could belong in a castle talking about listening to some peasant telling their story. I'm sure they all walked out feeling as if they are saving lives on daily basis with their mere presence. Then you have Niomi posting these stories as if she was some humanitarian who gives women a hand while a maid is cleaning her hotel room for her.

Reactions: 42
Just realized that her new video is called "Getting back into London Life" while she's in a hotel and talking about going to Ibiza.. smh. Can she do anything right?

View attachment 1644147

View attachment 1644149

View attachment 1644150
I have the feeling she was ready to go back to Bali with her boyfriend to keep going on her permanent vacation... Then her management agency / skin company people told her "if you don't do the job you are being paid for, then you are fired".
Now she has a boyfriend to maintain she needs the money and basically was forced to stay in the UK to do the social media she needs to do to get paid.

But this woman has no passion for anything except make her ex-bfs "jelous". Having matchas and smothie bowls. Finding whatever men in hope to get a ring.

Reactions: 11
Niomi has a low degree instead of a law degree (that was the tit joke of the day)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Niomi has a low degree instead of a law degree (that was the tit joke of the day)
Well i love it! I would add rock bottom degree 🤣

Nimbecile frolicking at the charity event for rich and entitled is just insulting. She needd to STFU big time. What tremendous hypocrite.
To not get angry even more, I will leave this gem:

Screenshot_20221012-184936_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can't take anyone seriously who says the word "like" 5 times in a span of 12 seconds at a professional event, if she was out having beers with a friend at some bar then I wouldn't care but this?? 🤨

It's nauseating to see a bunch of snobby, wealthy women sitting in a room that could belong in a castle talking about listening to some peasant telling their story. I'm sure they all walked out feeling as if they are saving lives on daily basis with their mere presence. Then you have Niomi posting these stories as if she was some humanitarian who gives women a hand while a maid is cleaning her hotel room for her.
I agree. They organized a whole event to end up saying: « All you need to do is like connect with one person, in one place and hear their story, and like one email. » (..email?) 😡 and there are some morons, like Niomi, recording that nonsense speech only to get visibility and compliments on social media, when what stays in her mind is « The main takeaway is that we are all human, suffering is suffering. »

1665594541771.gif

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Why do I also get the feeling Niomi sees being unmarried at 30 as 'suffering' on a par with those who have real problems. 'We're all human' is all lives matter bullshit.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I agree. They organized a whole event to end up saying: « All you need to do is like connect with one person, in one place and hear their story, and like one email. » (..email?) 😡 and there are some morons, like Niomi, recording that nonsense speech only to get visibility and compliments on social media, when what stays in her mind is « The main takeaway is that we are all human, suffering is suffering. »

View attachment 1645569
The email part was just stunning, I'd call it SPAM more likely. Also how deft to assume that everyone has a computer and access to the internet, these delusional people are on a completely different planet.

Strange that Niomi just realized that all people are humans. That's what her fans post when someone writes her a realistic comment questioning her stance on stuff "But but.. she's a human being!" yes we're aware of that.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how long she’ll stay with this new agency. Writing a summary of her experience is not something she does willingly:

0E142682-3C1C-4CED-9A38-B4E5FF22DFA0.jpeg

It looks like they’re even having her format her posts. Topmost put the link to the organization that invited you, then in alphabetical order list the @ of every account repped in the story, and lastly, make it user friendly by providing closed captioning. Done. Everything seems soul-less but polished.

9DF85FE5-90A6-4185-83FC-6ED9EE6BAE29.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It reminds me of the L’Occitane event she attended last year, supposedly to raise awareness about homeless persons.. with a gift set. On her way back, in a cab, Niomi said something like « I will consider thinking about homeless persons. » and then got excited about a shower oil they gave her. Truly nauseating.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
It's insane to me that she can fix her mouth to say "How lucky I am and so many of us are to have the privilege to know and implement our rights as women" when she's been completely silent about abortion rights in the US and women's freedom in Iran. I'm glad she was so ~*inspired*~ by the concept that we're all human and some of us have the "opportunity" to help. How wonderful. Brilliant even! She lives up to that last name. Ok Niomi, what are you actually going to DO for others with those rights and opportunities??? Nothing that's what. Attending a Jimmy Choo sponsored luncheon with other wealthy white ladies is action in Niomi's eyes. She thinks today was her putting in the work to help others. It's actually hard to fathom how stupid and lazy she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.