Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think that Forky doesn't get as much engagement for his workout stuff, he's mentioned similar points about IG being oversaturated etc but he knows that people will look at his account if he keeps yapping about relationships after tagging Niomi 24/7 for so many months. So while he pretends he only wants to talk about GIDding it done he loves the extra attention. After all views are views, funny thing when we post screenshots here he gets less views cause people don't have to click to see what he's spewing. He gets one view, not 40 etc.

Reactions: 23
Peeking at Jamie’s venture. What in the name of pressuring toxicity is this?

AD00CA48-7A78-4E34-9452-FE8AF5B4820E.jpeg

5445BC7B-D578-4EA5-A2EC-0E15DF37B75E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When you're being shelled, shot at and gassed that thought should come in handy 👍🤢

Reactions: 8
I am so glad I found this hread! I am from Ireland and I have followed Lordon's sister (and him from a distance) for years. A pair of total chancers; they come from a highly privileged background in South Dublin and both went to very expensive private schools. Seems to be bankrolled from someone. Holly used to work as a fashion journalist, but in recent years she has transitioned into a snake oil salesperson and jumps on every "wellness" bandwagon going to find inner peace - to no avail it appears and with FA engagement.

Reactions: 34
I am so glad I found this hread! I am from Ireland and I have followed Lordon's sister (and him from a distance) for years. A pair of total chancers; they come from a highly privileged background in South Dublin and both went to very expensive private schools. Seems to be bankrolled from someone. Holly used to work as a fashion journalist, but in recent years she has transitioned into a snake oil salesperson and jumps on every "wellness" bandwagon going to find inner peace - to no avail it appears and with FA engagement.
Welcome :) I've heard the same from other people who chimed in about Lordon and Lordina ... who are always defending their "unconventional career path".. snort.

And that's super accurate about Holly, being disingenuous is exhausting, explains a lot about her state of being.

Reactions: 13
So... Where's Niomi? She's been pretty quiet, no grid post in 3 days. No incessant stories about herself or the sunset or her latte.

Reactions: 9
Maybe en route to Bali? Given she's flip flopped on it twice already it wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 12
So... Where's Niomi? She's been pretty quiet, no grid post in 3 days. No incessant stories about herself or the sunset or her latte.

She doesn't seem to post when she's with Jamie.

I saw she just followed another weirdo cult guy. They're putting on an event in London this weekend, I bet she'll be going with Jamie.

Or perhaps she is on her way back to Bali? Lordon's yoga friend commented on her latest post, so maybe they're going back after all?

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 10.03.36 pm.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What the hell is this...who the eff are those people 😳
It is like another dimension world I did not know existed...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the hell is this...who the eff are those people 😳
It is like another dimension world I did not know existed...
I commented recently that I'm surrounded by life coaches, and my brother's partner is a sex podcaster/sex healer/I dunno wtf she does.

She puts on events like this where they do "sacred dances" and it's all very secretive. I don't get it. It's just bored rich people. Or perhaps it's a big orgy? I dunno, I've never been invited... not that I would go. This hippy tit is my worst nightmare.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.