Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
This guy is such a scammer with his 'coaching certification' and TEN followers. He's obviously being bankrolled by his parents (along with Holly). Verity and Terrina mut be having an absolute meltdown that Nims has gotten involved with him - especially after she so nearly got Joe WOODWARD down the aisle!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

bumblebee212

I'm also not a native speaker and make all kinds of mistakes but the people here are SO kind! so don't worry 🙏
All of us non-native speakers should remember: we can make all kinds of grammar or spelling mistakes, but it still won't be as bad as native Forky's!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Lionsden

VIP Member
Let's start off this nice fresh thread with a picture of Lordy, Mr Smart-to-be, or already?

JamieWhite.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

cocochino

Chatty Member
This looks very sad actually. Where is her boyfriend to take care of her now. She is staying at a hotel postsurgery on her own by choice, and trying to connect with people through instagram. What a empty sad life.
Gosh, I thought the same. Why isn't her boyfriend with her? At least go to your parent's place so they can look after you? Sitting alone in a hotel after surgery is grim.

Reactions: 45

irvinelane

VIP Member
I can confirm she won’t do anything.

1665579279406.jpeg

So, she needed a free lunch to learn that we are all human 🤔 seriously, who the f*ck is she kidding? Sorry Niomi, but there’s nothing we can do for you, you’re truly a lost cause.

• Sick
  • Angry

cocochino

Chatty Member
My god, this girl is a mess! A month ago, Bali was her home and she had no ties to London??

Clover123

VIP Member
Oh god imagine then a new heartbreak, podcasts, more depression. I hope for her sake this works even if it's a cringe fest for the rest of us.
I don't know if she could cope with a failed engagement, followed by a failed marriage. But then again, part of me wonders if this reckless getting with any creep going is some form of self harm- niomi doesn't care what happens to her now her future with Joe is gone. I genuinely think she would get back with him in a heartbeat. I wonder if she feels so hurt by what happened that she is almost numb to further relationship pain, nothing could ever hurt her like the loss of the man of her dreams.

She was so smug and self satisfied when with Joe. I don't think it ever occurred to her he might leave. It seems to have been the biggest and perhaps first knock to her self confidence, in what had previously been a very spoilt, easy life. She still isn't over the shock and pain of it, so I think even a divorce wouldn't hurt her, she seems numb to it and has gone for someone I really doubt she has any proper feelings for. She's still suffering hugely, it's super obvious to see.

Reactions: 44

frooshh

she definitely knows Lordon is a downgrade and that's why shes trying to hide him. Her insta followers may think shes just trying to be more private but if she had managed to snag someone even more attractive (physically and socially) than Joe, he'd be all over her social media by now

Reactions: 44

mg95

VIP Member
The dress is tacky as hell but it would have at least suited her better with sleek darker hair. Blonde does her zero favours and its always SO frizzy. I

I'm also surprised she's not triggered by the dress being emerald green 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

CallItAsItIs

Chatty Member
That ‘video’…🥱🥱🥱 Literally 20mins of talking about absolutely nothing of consequence. What a bore.
But some fun comments!
36585325-596C-45F2-9720-D09BFDF075B8.jpeg

548D9F50-946D-4170-9877-203B314875C1.jpeg

DA0DB097-9813-4BC5-8369-4E57D842D8F2.jpeg

8FA232FF-246A-4173-B12F-D24BCC985377.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Women For Women is a cosplay convention for rich and vapid women to feed their white saviour complex. It’s performative, patronising and pathetic they actually want someone like Niomi to be an ambassador when she says and does NOTHING.

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Not totally untrue, but these so-called ambassadors are supposed to do more than just listening to someone telling their story, right?
I can't take anyone seriously who says the word "like" 5 times in a span of 12 seconds at a professional event, if she was out having beers with a friend at some bar then I wouldn't care but this?? 🤨

It's nauseating to see a bunch of snobby, wealthy women sitting in a room that could belong in a castle talking about listening to some peasant telling their story. I'm sure they all walked out feeling as if they are saving lives on daily basis with their mere presence. Then you have Niomi posting these stories as if she was some humanitarian who gives women a hand while a maid is cleaning her hotel room for her.

Reactions: 42