Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but Forky just keeps being entertaining.
A problem does not see if it is a problem. Just sayin' 👀

Someone on my ig shared this today, made me think of NiomiView attachment 1672380
One thing for sure she shows us how NOT to live a life.

Another day, another deep thought from Niomi.

View attachment 1672395

This must be one of the most pointless post she has ever shared. Either way, she’s certainly mastering the-shortest-reels-in-an-influencer’s-feed skill.

Also, she must spread her legs a little bit more. The pose is not flattering enough. How natural she looks!

View attachment 1672410
The miss worst fashion wants to be a fashionista. Her new pr team is delusional...
One thing for sure they must have said to miss dumb, you want to be a "content creator" well deliver content. Hence we are now witnessing a vomit of random useless stories. Bravo nimebcile for delivering as usual a NOTHING.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry but Forky just keeps being entertaining.
I posted a few screenshots on his Tattle thread, the man is so vile and delusional, it's always somehow shocking to me.

This really took the cake...

1666558536107.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I posted a few screenshots on his Tattle thread, the man is so vile and delusional, it's always somehow shocking to me.

This really took the cake...

View attachment 1673137
"If you're keeping yourself in great shape and taking good care of yourself he will be a muppet to look elsewhere"

Wow. So he thinks it's okay to cheat if you're not looking cute? If you're sick, or pregnant, or under stress? What a superficial piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
"If you're keeping yourself in great shape and taking good care of yourself he will be a muppet to look elsewhere"

Wow. So he thinks it's okay to cheat if you're not looking cute? If you're sick, or pregnant, or under stress? What a superficial piece of tit.
Thank you, it's a terrible thing to say. Does he ever look around? Everyone is different and perfectly fine as they are, the idea that you have to look like you came out of a Wax Museum in order to have respect from your partner is just plain disgusting. What if someone is 90 years old and they want to be in a relationship, he makes being alive and aging which is a gift, look like a crime. Then this is what he called himself after making all those comments:

1666560062974.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Thank you, it's a terrible thing to say. Does he ever look around? Everyone is different and perfectly fine as they are, the idea that you have to look like you came out of a Wax Museum in order to have respect from your partner is just plain disgusting. What if someone is 90 years old and they want to be in a relationship, he makes being alive and aging which is a gift, look like a crime. Then this is what he called himself after making all those comments:

View attachment 1673207
3 words to describe Forky…

Tosser
Thicko
twit

do I get bonus points for alliteration 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I got so mad reading that I had to put my phone down and go do something else.

He keeps saying he’s not in a hurry to settle down as he’s “in his 20s” (lol 28), but I think he’s gonna find it very difficult to find himself in a healthy and stable relationship at any age if this is how he regards women and their worth

Reactions: 40
I got so mad reading that I had to put my phone down and go do something else.

He keeps saying he’s not in a hurry to settle down as he’s “in his 20s” (lol 28), but I think he’s gonna find it very difficult to find himself in a healthy and stable relationship at any age if this is how he regards women and their worth
He is the type of man to honestly believe that once he is finally ready to settle down (when he stops being able to pull and has made a decent chunk of money) that hot 22 year old fresh out of their PT course, will want to be with him for his good looks and magnetic personality alone. He'll prattle on about age being Nuffin but a number, but won't date any female over the number 25 believing he just clicks / has so much more in common with females 18-25. Basically he'll be Wayne Lineker.

He needs to apply to love island next year. His ego could handle it.

Also, sadly he doesn't sound like the type to stick with a wife if she was very ill or had her body suddenly changed via illness or an accident.

Niomi's hair is somehow looking even worse.

Reactions: 32
I honestly don't know what's the matter with her. It's been a long time since I've watched a Niomi vid but clicked on and then clicked right off because it was so dismal.

She uses the camera as if it's a bathroom ( or body length) mirror to continue to check herself out, giggling about her hair and making sure to show it from every angle. And then " hehehehe I'm not sure why I'm doing my hair before my run"... we're sure. It's to lovingly adore yourself one more time in the day than you were already going to do.

I feel like if she found out the Hubble space telescope has some shots of her from above, she'd probably want all those images too Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When it's Monday morning, you're eating your breakfast and checking Nimbobs tattle thread and you find no vomit inducing news.. and then you read Forky's QA...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When it's Monday morning, you're eating your breakfast and checking Nimbobs tattle thread and you find no vomit inducing news.. and then you read Forky's QA...
I think she is planning something big, like a big announcement. Normally when she is bored she shows us how she is walking through London aimlessly and pretends that she has meetings (coffeemeetings with friends). But when she is quiet something is happening. The last time that she went quiet she had met Jamie. I think that they are planning on living together somewhere in London.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I think she is planning something big, like a big announcement. Normally when she is bored she shows us how she is walking through London aimlessly and pretends that she has meetings (coffeemeetings with friends). But when she is quiet something is happening. The last time that she went quiet she had met Jamie. I think that they are planning on living together somewhere in London.
Yep agree. But at the same time I can't see him settling down in London and leaving his Bali life...

Reactions: 13
Niomi will just shut down Lordon's dreams of Bali life like she did with Joe's dreams of peanut butter.
(Christmas wedding incoming ?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course Forky, we all know by now that you would only date a skinny female.
I always find it funny when men say they only want to date women who enjoy working out, take care of themselves.. no, you actually want someone who is skinny, that's it. Say it how it is

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Of course Forky, we all know by now that you would only date a skinny female.
I always find it funny when men say they only want to date women who enjoy working out, take care of themselves.. no, you actually want someone who is skinny, that's it. Say it how it is
Yep, forky is essentially just finding 100 different ways of saying I will only date a "female" with a very low bmi 🙄 he is nowhere near as attractive as he thinks, you can go to the gym all you want but his hideous personality makes him very unattractive. Niomi must cringe that she ever forked him! But then again, she's managed to find someone just as bad to replace him soooo...

Reactions: 31
Honestly his last Q&A is priceless 🤣 and quite pathetic!
I encourage you guys to check his tattle thread, very disturbing to know that there arr people who think like him and aren't ashamed of themselves...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.