Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I have no idea what Toothy's appeal is. Maybe, his family is absolutely loaded?
I would love to see some of his ex girlfriends just for research.
I believe this is his ex (it was mentioned a few threads back). She's a sex therapist called Jenny Keane.

Screenshot_20221010-081654_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This video is strange... also, how many times can she say the same thing? Ist feels like the last 3 videos had the exact same message: I never thought I am where I am today, life / the universe has it's own way to put you on the right path, life is so craaaazy right now, I am soooo happy... yawn.
And there was one scene I found so strange, when she is talking about the café she wants to go to, her cardigan is only on one shoulder, the other one off shoulder because it's soooo seeEeeXxYyy. Then she fumbles awkwardly with her cardigan to put it on both shoulders only to end up with it covering only one shoulder.
Some influencer moves are so awkward, e.g. the pretented hair flip. They pretend to put their hair back behind their shoulder / ear , stop mid movement as if they remember it is sexier when covering half their face and leave it there.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ just cringe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This video is strange... also, how many times can she say the same thing? Ist feels like the last 3 videos had the exact same message: I never thought I am where I am today, life / the universe has it's own way to put you on the right path, life is so craaaazy right now, I am soooo happy... yawn.
And there was one scene I found so strange, when she is talking about the café she wants to go to, her cardigan is only on one shoulder, the other one off shoulder because it's soooo seeEeeXxYyy. Then she fumbles awkwardly with her cardigan to put it on both shoulders only to end up with it covering only one shoulder.
Some influencer moves are so awkward, e.g. the pretented hair flip. They pretend to put their hair back behind their shoulder / ear , stop mid movement as if they remember it is sexier when covering half their face and leave it there.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ just cringe.
I notice that hair thing too. That and immediately pointing out a spot I know are just signs of insecurity but, please, some self awareness. Just don’t do it!

Reactions: 13
Only Niomi could upload a YT video saying she’s heading back to Bali mid October for a couple of months, and an IG post saying she’s remaining in London for the foreseeable future ON THE SAME DAY 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s like she purposely makes life difficult for herself. Now she’ll have to deal with everyone questioning WTF is going on with her?! Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would’ve added an update at the end of the video saying her plans had changed, or actually addressed the sitch on IG saying the plan was to head back to Bali but X happened so now I’ll be staying in the UK…
But not our Nims! She just uploads 2 completely contrasting posts on different platforms like no one will notice. Again, I can’t emphasise enough 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

edit:
Option 1: St Lordon changed his Bali plans so Nims is not going to Bali
Option 2: They we’re heading to Bali together but had a fight/are now no longer together so Nims is not going to Bali
Option 3: Nims got an amazing job offer/work contract that requires her to be in London for the foreseeable so she’s prioritising her career before her relationship and is… yea, you’re right this option would NEVER happen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You guys..lordon and nimsy-flimsy are giving me actual nightmares. I had one last night i was on a field trip with them, he lost his wallet amd we had to go back and help him find it. And nimsy was doing yoga poses instead of helping. 😶😶🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She talks about going with the flow and then makes these big announcements about her life before going back on them. If you're going to 'go with the flow', do it! And don't post constantly about your plans that you're going to backtrack on constantly.

Reactions: 16
She seems uncomfortable in front of the camera, trying to reassure herself that she’s supposedly on the right path. Her body language always betrays her, she can’t stop moving, because she knows her speech is just another big lie. Her lasts videos are exactly the same, but in a different environment, and yet, she’s still not able to convince anyone. If she wanted to act, the least she could do is prepare herself a little bit. When I think that she earns money with this kind of content. I would love to be paid for doing crap too.

Niomi's podcast = another opportunity to throw shade at Joe in the hope that he would take notice :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone in her YouTube comments has recommended she call her podcast 'Smart Arse.' Haha.

Everyone is asking questions about her house. I guess it's hard to grasp how utterly spoiled Niomi is - owns a house in London but goes and stays in a hotel just because she doesn't like the area she bought in.

People are really not buying that Nims is the happiest she's ever been.

Screenshot (49).png

Some way, some how, Forky still has his fans. Also, it looks like somebody has been reading the Wiki!

Screenshot (48).png

• Haha
I’m sorry, I had to post this. Apparently, she had a good sleep.

1665410215304.jpeg

1665410225914.jpeg

1665410329136.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Tans normally make people look a bit healthy and glowy but she just looks awful at the moment, the orange skin just emphasises how bad that light blonde is for her. Despite endless holidays, sun and relaxing she looks ill and worn out all the time.

Reactions: 10
Did Forky change his PT description for "Online Coach"? Just noticed this today lol...

1665424010437.png

1665424026694.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
" Private coaches or coaches in non-formal settings don't necessarily need to have degrees."
Feels so sad that it doesn't require anything especially in fields that touch physical health and mental health.

Reactions: 21
Do we think she’s already changing and mounding herself into Lordon’s vibe/personality? She seems to be trying to sound more “zen” and breathy when she talks now, instead of her previous posh voice (or maybe she’s just constantly taking CBD because she almost seems drugged?) She also used the phrase “sweet” a few times in her new video and that’s not how the old Nims spoke. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1665429082054.jpeg

1665428999435.jpeg

If Jamie’s « job » is to coach coaches, then who coached him to become a coach? I assume he just went with the flow and followed his calling. Niomi would have said it’s a sign from the Universe.

Do we think she’s already changing and mounding herself into Lordon’s vibe/personality? She seems to be trying to sound more “zen” and breathy when she talks now, instead of her previous posh voice (or maybe she’s just constantly taking CBD because she almost seems drugged?) She also used the phrase “sweet” a few times in her new video and that’s not how the old Nims spoke. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Unfortunately, I watched a couple of minutes, but she said at least five times in two minutes she was super excited, with that shifty-eyed look. Great, she just learned a new word.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1640896
View attachment 1640895

If Jamie’s « job » is to coach coaches, then who coached him to become a coach? I assume he just went with the flow and followed his calling. Niomi would have said it’s a sign from the Universe.
It makes me sick. These people are incapable of getting an honest job, they are delusional and feel superior to the regular folks. What kind of personality does one need to put up empty claims like that without feeling ashamed of themselves?? He and Nims are worth each other.

Reactions: 16
This is 100% an MLM. There’s no actual product here either. They’re just recruiting people to fund the pyramid.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.