Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is so crude but she'd look so much better with a darker hair color.

It must feel so weird for Niomi who is a pretend model on Instagram to stand next to an actual model lol.

1666298661548.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nimbobs is honestly one of the densest people on earth. As a wellness ‘influencer’ she doesn’t pay attention to her own wellness. Why is she going around without her surgery sympathy sling? Like, this chick is ridiculous. Is there a *sighing* emoji? That’s the one I’d probably use most when discussing her.

It must feel so weird for Niomi who is a pretend model on Instagram to stand next to an actual model lol.

View attachment 1665942
Models are all about smizing. It’s hard to do that when you’re dead on the inside.

Neither of the outfit or the makeup suits her.

View attachment 1665773

I used to do my makeup like this when i was a teenager.

View attachment 1665776

But again, she thinks she’s so hot, I don’t know why. She’s so ridiculous walking like that, as if she was a knockout.
I’d love to see an outtake reel of that strutting…I don’t think it’d be beyond her to have walked straight into a closed elevator door.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think it's necessarily the makeup that looks 'bad' I think it's the hair and the dress being too tight :/ The brown hair edit made her look much better!

Reactions: 23
I am actually wondering what is going to make her take responsibility and change herself for the better. She has been going downhill for a while and is now not just associated with a highly problematic and ugly (sorry I can't be gentle here, his personality makes him 100 times uglier) and is visibly hurting herself with her wellness facade. Eating too little and training too much is a sure way of developing serious health issues down the road, everything from brittle bones to issues with fertility. It´s highly problematic that she has a platform when she clearly can't look after herself.

But all of that does not compare to her attitude, for the better or the worst I think the influencer lifestyle has made her lazy and spoiled. She's lucky she has a kind mother, if anything happens to her career she can always go to her mother's home. She will need the help she can get when the Teeth Goblin steals all of her money and her career flops.

Reactions: 20
How is she out of the sling already?! That dress looks uncomfortably tight, she's clearly sucking in big time and the material is straining, so it must have been really unpleasant to wear when relaxed! You cannot wear a size down in silk/satin, it's just too unforgiving!!! And don't get me started on the weird lacy skirt (very 2008 vibes) with knee high black boots and a flasher coat. Her style is appalling!!!

Reactions: 34
I am genuinely thinking that she is faking her surgery.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
How is she out of the sling already?! That dress looks uncomfortably tight, she's clearly sucking in big time and the material is straining, so it must have been really unpleasant to wear when relaxed! You cannot wear a size down in silk/satin, it's just too unforgiving!!! And don't get me started on the weird lacy skirt (very 2008 vibes) with knee high black boots and a flasher coat. Her style is appalling!!!
You're just not cool enough to understand the genius that is Niomi Smart, okay?

1666302082982.png

1666302215990.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1665942
I watched an old video of hers the other day from 2016 and she was in the process of darkening her hair. She said that she thought the blonde washed her out and that she thought she looked better darker!! This was pre-Joe 2016 too

Reactions: 24
Why did she put a woman dancing emoji? Omg Niomi, you got a dessert, how wild are you!

1666316312083.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The blonde hair instantly cheapens her outfits, no matter how expensive or fancy.

Reactions: 24
She has really a talent to look always her worst 😅😅😅 fashion sense who ? She looks like she is there by mistake...

Reactions: 11
That emoji is so annoying, also her new ( I'm assuming #GIFTED) coat on the chair behind the dessert. Aka - Niomi "working hard in 2022".
So, she posted a photo with her new coat and THEN, asked her followers to supposedly help her choose a new coat 🤔

a Winter coat to last a lifetime
iconic coats that will last a lifetime
a true investment

..meaning she’s gonna throw it away in a few months, because it’s not like she didn’t already have at least a dozen coats she never had to pay for. And she’s probably gonna regret her purchase, like everything she does. Such a hypocrite. And we can tell how phony she is, as she needs to justify herself by repeating 3 times in one post that the coat is not meant to be worn once or twice.

1666333419285.png

• Sick
Niomi’s outfit is tragic. She can’t dress to save her life. The trench coat doesn’t go with the dress at all. The colors and fabrics don’t blend well. Not to mention the black shoes with the bows. She has tiny ankles so the bows look bigger than they are and take over the entire look. Black shoes don’t go with the mismatched outfit and color palette she picked.

Rosie’s white dress is stunning though.

Reactions: 23
Niomi’s outfit is tragic. She can’t dress to save her life. The trench coat doesn’t go with the dress at all. The colors and fabrics don’t blend well. Not to mention the black shoes with the bows. She has tiny ankles so the bows look bigger than they are and take over the entire look. Black shoes don’t go with the mismatched outfit and color palette she picked.

Rosie’s white dress is stunning though.
Then it’s a shame she spent £395 on that dress, if it’s not gifted.

1666339224414.jpeg

• Wow
First, how does she always look angry? ALL. THE. TIME.
30E85A16-31B6-497C-B5FE-5CCB04CF6B87.jpeg

Even when she smiles, it’s a struggle. It looks like she’s incapable of doing it.
EB53D0C9-FF52-4B73-91D7-47A992DE0AD9.jpeg

And proof positive that ScamSkin is bullshit, or that she doesn’t actually use it herself (and don’t even get me started on those brows…). NB - This is from the product photoshoot.
2A9402D9-AFD6-42DB-A9B8-AC22C8630939.jpeg

Then it’s a shame she spent £395 on that dress, if it’s not gifted.
It’s probably #gifted, since she started following them on IG. What happened to having to disclose this stuff? She just has ONE job, and can’t even do that properly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Niomi is way too overdressed! That's not the right dress for that event. She should've worn something a bit more professional for a work event, imo. It's not a club, it's business.

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.24.42 am.png

The girl next to Niomi got it right. She looks much more professional. If you have to wear your trench coat indoors, you're not dressed properly for the occasion. And of course she has to do be doing the flamingo pose. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.