• they're gonna marry

Votes: 32 9.8%
  • they are already engaged

Votes: 31 9.5%
  • Don't fucking care but I'm here for the shitshow

Votes: 177 54.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @kale-supremacist :love:
Recap:
- False alert of a new DJ's girlfriend, some cases of fainting have been observed on tattle.
- Nobody talked about Forky for a whole thread
- Dimbobs is still the most boring influencer ever
- AND.....

Ladies and gentlemen....
1664780243567.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Let's start off this nice fresh thread with a picture of Lordy, Mr Smart-to-be, or already?

JamieWhite.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Not to mention the fact thst she's renting the shed out and not living in it.
Still travelling, between free stays in a pseudo London club for posh wannabes
Hidden ads galore 🤑🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wait, is Niomi actually engaged to this creep?? This is a new low.

She might be utterly average to us, but surely, Niomi can find a boyfriend/fiancé better than him? A nice, conventionally attractive guy who isn't a cult leader.

I think "posh" Niomi would look down on her current self. Be absolutely shocked.

Reactions: 17
So he can close his mouth.. hmm interesting
Yes, but it looks like he’s dying inside trying to hide his teeth. I mean, look at his « send help » face. Just like Niomi when she sucks in her stomach to make it flatter.

1664789879547.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously, if this is her living her best life, then I can’t even seriously imagine what her worst would be.
Oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She might be utterly average to us, but surely, Niomi can find a boyfriend/fiancé better than him? A nice, conventionally attractive guy who isn't a cult leader.
Honestly I'm really perplexed by how much she seems to be struggling, I still stand by forky being a worthwhile rebound (that lasted too long). I can only assume she doesn't really have any way of meeting eligible men? she doesn't really leave her bubble or go to hobby groups where she might meet someone new, and I guess normal dating apps are difficult if you've got a huge SM following but idk what the cultures like on something like Raya. I think she's just at the mercy of hoping to be introduced to someone via friends? But she's not very good at looking after her friendships either, doesn't seem to go to many events anymore, I wonder if wandering around London at random times was her hoping for a meetcute.

Reactions: 21
Yeah I'm baffled by how low she has gone as well. I thought she would go for an older Dreamy Joe- an attractive enough guy with a lot of money, "good" family stock, who was happy to go for a very thin, boring lady as a trophy wife. I imagined her having a very boring, bland relationship where she just fucks around lunching and holidaying while the husband does some sort of family business work. There must be lots of those guys out there in London surely, just looking for the bland mother of their children to live in the country with?

How has she ended up with an odd looking culty chap- so cringey and trashy?!

Reactions: 53
It has happened to me too, out of nowhere Holly has started haunting my FYP
Her food looks sad, limp, devoid of it's natural colour and utterly souless. Someone in food PR needs to send this woman some condiments, pickles and sauces.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh God can't her grandma introduce her to some trust fund/investor/loaded finance guy from London already? 😒🙄 so she can marry, pop babies and go shopping at nordstrom for overpriced diapers?

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.