Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s already her life purpose.

View attachment 1652015

Did The Other House really privatize the room for her or is it just kind of a no man’s land situation out there?
How does she not realise that she has a problem…she overtrains herself and needs surgery but then she whines about how hard it will be to not train every day and after that, she notes that she needs to listen to her body…

What about listening to your body or someone else who actually knows things before you need surgery…or before you buy a house…or any of the other stubborn and stupid tit she does, just because she thinks her surname means that she herself is smart too…

Reactions: 25
Why would you keep pointing out the fact it’s plant-based if you actually don’t care?

1665846559526.jpeg

Lively.

1665846589488.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also Form Nutrition is a brand that a lot of influencers get paid to promote, of course she stopped disclosing that but I remember her using it for years. Holly aka Avocado Chef is also talking about it a lot lately, so they are all on some campaign for the company.

How is gifted juice going to speed up recovering from wrist surgery? Also her whole "these couldn't have arrived at a better time" crap is so annoying, she knows that she can open her wallet and buy this is she really needs it right?

1665847530835.png

1665847647315.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Every time she promotes/says she loves something, she never explains why. Zero details, just a crappy photo where she tags the brands. This place is using Form Nutrition, but for those who are not familiar with this company, what is it, and how is it important to mention it? Meanwhile, Niomi is getting paid for her « work ».

Reactions: 24
Also Form Nutrition is a brand that a lot of influencers get paid to promote, of course she stopped disclosing that but I remember her using it for years. Holly aka Avocado Chef is also talking about it a lot lately, so they are all on some campaign for the company.

How is gifted juice going to speed up recovering from wrist surgery? Also her whole "these couldn't have arrived at a better time" crap is so annoying, she knows that she can open her wallet and buy this is she really needs it right?

View attachment 1652585

View attachment 1652589
This looks very sad actually. Where is her boyfriend to take care of her now. She is staying at a hotel postsurgery on her own by choice, and trying to connect with people through instagram. What a empty sad life.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
This looks very sad actually. Where is her boyfriend to take care of her now. She is staying at a hotel postsurgery on her own by choice, and trying to connect with people through instagram. What a empty sad life.
Gosh, I thought the same. Why isn't her boyfriend with her? At least go to your parent's place so they can look after you? Sitting alone in a hotel after surgery is grim.

Reactions: 45
She is so stupid.
"I can't open a bottle with one hand", just put it between your legs and use your valid hand. Edit: oh wait she did it - 1 brain cell is working, yay
"I can't brush my hair", use your other hand and to be honest brushed or not they look the same
"one hour to get dress", sure miss overdramatic

Reactions: 30
my juicy medicine to help with a speedy recovery from surgery 😂 this is next level! I don’t know if this is the most insane thing she’s ever said or that time she said the sun fixed her nails or else, when she thanked her followers for manifesting her suitcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
my juicy mediciny ty helpy withy ay speedy recovery fromy surgery

I fixed it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's just depressing at this point, she really let Joe ruin her life. Post op by herself in a high end hostel struggling with basic tasks, where is the bf?

I spent like £4 on a tiny bottle of (much too sweet) apple juice from the daily dose, and she gets it for free? NEVER AGAIN 🖕

Reactions: 27
Please tell me this is not what the company asked her to do to promote their products, like Record yourself opening the bottle and drinking the juice. Unless it’s an excuse to play the victim card.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ah. Sweet 30 is starting to charge Nimbobs for the damage she's done in her 20s. Don't get me wrong, your 30s is still super young but I've noticed myself that I can't get away with things I could in my 20s and that whatever excesses or deficiencies I had in my 20s come back to collect in my 30s.

She's not an athlete. She shouldn't have tendon issues in her hands at the ripe old age of 30. She is malnourished and has been for years and she overtrains, because she very likely has an ED. And now she's had hand surgery, which my doctor friends say is one of the most annoying to get right/actually get back to 100%. Well done, Niomi. But hey, at least you look like a cadaver.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Yeah I was wondering why she's all alone in a creepy hotel, but perhaps they paid her to be there for a certain amount of time so she can't leave?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1652585

View attachment 1652589
Then who is taking her photo....so dumb...she must be happy this sling is giving her CoNtEnT.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I was wondering why she's all alone in a creepy hotel, but perhaps they paid her to be there for a certain amount of time so she can't leave?
Haha! I was just wondering why she's still staying at the upmarket hostel. How long has she been there now?! It's crazy to me that she has her own place in London but is seemingly planning on staying at OH long term. Surely if she's decided to stay put in London she should be looking for a new place to live if she really can't bear to go back to the shed. She should sell that place and buy a flat in Notting Hill.

Maybe she's waiting to see what Lordon does next before she makes any decisions.

Reactions: 12
Haha! I was just wondering why she's still staying at the upmarket hostel. How long has she been there now?! It's crazy to me that she has her own place in London but is seemingly planning on staying at OH long term. Surely if she's decided to stay put in London she should be looking for a new place to live if she really can't bear to go back to the shed. She should sell that place and buy a flat in Notting Hill.

Maybe she's waiting to see what Lordon does next before she makes any decisions.
She was in Notting Hill the other day. Maybe she was house hunting?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.