Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkmango

What do her parents / grandparents do? Do they own resturants.
I knew she was posh / rich I just never knew how

Reactions: 3

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Is Marcus still living in Berlin? I know him and his old gf split up. Can he speak German?

Reactions: 2

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Yep, definitely a fake comment.

View attachment 1630051

Especially the « As soon as you enter this home - you feel that everything is made with love. » part 🤢 yes, made with love by the owner who HATES her house. She could have, at least, gone all out and talked about signs and the Universe, and how she felt at peace in the shed.

On another note:
View attachment 1630062

A job? Niomi? I’m sorry, you reached the wrong person.

View attachment 1630112

Yes, it would be perfect for those who actually work.

And then, this. A Dior bag and a coat? Geez.. talk about taking advantage of people.

View attachment 1630114
View attachment 1630115
Looks like a bed spread 🤑

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
I'm bored so I found an online Saturn return calculator 🤣 she technically is still in it, apparently it ends for her on Nov 2022. That said... Hardly smack in the middle considering it started in 2020.

(Not to mention she is at the root of her hard times, not the planets.)

Proof that they're just a vanity project organization worth nothing.
And Meghan Markle

perky715

I will say, the biggest pro of a good university education - and the main reason it's obvious people like Forky and Niomi didn't go - is learning critical thinking and analysis. That's really what you pay for, especially for the humanities. I've never had to use the in-depth political systems knowledge I gained in my degree. But I use my analytical and contextualization skills on a daily basis.
I thought Niomi did go to university, no? Doesn't she have a law degree? (Bonkers 😂)

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
I think the main reason that Niomi wants to do a podcast is because she's lazy, and someone will set the whole thing up for her and she will just show up and talk, say a lot of words without saying anything, the usual. It's clear that even filming a YT video is just too much effort for her, IG stories are considered "work" now.. so she think she can do less and still get $ with the podcast.
And thinks it’s so on brand for her since she probably believes she is “the photo of resilience” 🤣🤣

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
This was very entertaining when read as a paradoy, but disturbing that this was someone's real life situation.

All the yoni steams (ouch) and closing of the bones ceremonies (wth? dare I gooogle?) won't change the fact he's just not that into you, and you've hitched your wagon to an immature fuckboi, you're a Mother now, time to leave the crazy cult scene. Soz Comet. ☄

Ah, it has arrived on lordonia's health focused feed, the first mention of grounding as an essential (expensive) wellness tool.

When push comes to shove she is essentially sitting on a small, overpriced electric blanket.
Parody 🤦‍♀️