Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
She’s been preaching about “listening to your body” for years and then doesn’t listen to her body. But again, she doesn’t want to actually be healthy, she just wants to look skinny.

Reactions: 34

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Lack of confidence can certainly contribute to depression. But Bradley and his constant body checks are everything that's wrong with social media. He thinks mentioning mental health in any capacity makes him a hero, but he's part of the problem. He displays his body as aspirational, something you can achieve if you just work hard enough; yet the only reason he has that body is because it's his job.

Also, here's yet another right wing red flag from him: bringing up men's mental health like it's controversial, as if he is somehow stopped from talking about it by society and is resentful of the fact. Straight out of the men's rights activism playbook. Are you going to talk about women's mental health too, Forky? I'll wait.

• Heart

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Her sense of style is an odd mix of noughties girlband music video and Country Living magazine. The two do not mix well.

• Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
The way they answered « YES 🙌❤ » feels like they agreed on the « I will manifest it! » part, like « That’s right girl, try to manifest it and let us know how it turns out. »

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Yeah I'd love for Niomi to define "home" also define "happy" and "work" while she's at it.

• Haha

Clover123

VIP Member
How is she out of the sling already?! That dress looks uncomfortably tight, she's clearly sucking in big time and the material is straining, so it must have been really unpleasant to wear when relaxed! You cannot wear a size down in silk/satin, it's just too unforgiving!!! And don't get me started on the weird lacy skirt (very 2008 vibes) with knee high black boots and a flasher coat. Her style is appalling!!!

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Is it me or does she look like the mom in these pictures, I can never tell if something is staged with her as she lives for appearances.
I was just thinking the same. It's like they're posing as the pahhhfect family - mom, dad and kid. Niomi wanted that life so bad and DM was a cute prop. Now she barely gives the kid the time of day.

Reactions: 33

ohnana

Oh God can't her grandma introduce her to some trust fund/investor/loaded finance guy from London already? 😒🙄 so she can marry, pop babies and go shopping at nordstrom for overpriced diapers?

ECH

VIP Member
Honestly I'm really perplexed by how much she seems to be struggling, I still stand by forky being a worthwhile rebound (that lasted too long). I can only assume she doesn't really have any way of meeting eligible men? she doesn't really leave her bubble or go to hobby groups where she might meet someone new, and I guess normal dating apps are difficult if you've got a huge SM following but idk what the cultures like on something like Raya. I think she's just at the mercy of hoping to be introduced to someone via friends? But she's not very good at looking after her friendships either, doesn't seem to go to many events anymore, I wonder if wandering around London at random times was her hoping for a meetcute.
You need hobbies to go to hobby groups, and her only hobby is deep frying her hair

• Haha

ava2014

Can we count the amount of times that she has travelled by plane this year:

1. Mauritius
2. Meribel (ski)
3. Bali
4. Bali second time
5. Ireland
6. Ibiza

Did I miss something?

I find it so cheap that she is living for free in a hotel and earns money by renting her shed. I feel like that is the only way of earning money at the moment

• Wow

Nitfey

VIP Member
Niomi's next personality lol

View attachment 1655401
Ah the famous Mona and Lisa...remember when she was pretending not to realize that the eiffel tower was near her while getting out of the taxi and having a photoshoot by the fitness fried chicken. Good old forky times...
It was idiot fun, not it is idiot sad depressing and beige 😒

• Haha

Ciri

Chatty Member
Niomi has a low degree instead of a law degree (that was the shit joke of the day)

• Haha
  • Heart