Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
He is chilling with a new girlfriend already while she is still grieving their loss.
We don’t know Anna is Joe’s girlfriend though - he’s only gone to a party with her tbh, that’s the kind of thing you’d do with someone you’d just started seeing or even just a casual thing. Plus, while Niomi is definitely grieving still she’s been seen holding hands with another guy too? They’re both rebounding from the looks of it!

Reactions: 29

Fifi999

Chatty Member
Urgh, lucy watson is even worse than nimbobs, she is like niomi on steroids, even had her own vegan empty eyed version of joey following her round making a living off her influencer status.

On a side note, I used to work in Gatwick airport in Pret and Lucy came in with her bf. She was an absolute BITCH just as she was on screen. She was rude, rolling her eyes and didn’t believe me when I told her the hot chocolate was vegan with dairy free milks. She is horrible. I think you can judge a persons character by how they treat people that work in the service industry!

• Heart

sitkx

VIP Member
I got the impression she is on the verge of a breakdown over Joe and is projecting that into being stressed about work. I've seen people do the same loads of times in real life - whenever my flatmate is upset about a boy she turns it into being annoyed/stressed out that the flat isn't clean or that her job is stressful when it's actually not that.
EXACTLY. You’re so right about this. She’s totally projecting her breakup grief and anxiety onto other things. It is so obvious that the way she chose to “cope” with the whole situation was completely wrong from the start. She just put off the inevitable until a later time without even realizing it. The whole “I knew I needed to start healing right away” was completely counterproductive to getting over it. Sweeping the grief under the rug is NOT healing.

• Sad

Ramster93

Chatty Member
This video is freaking ridiculous.

Ironically, this is genuinely my face while watching it:
1607462329385.png

She does nothing all day and gets "so stressed out", it's actually fascinating.

I can't wait to see the death of influencer culture. I think it's just a matter of time before brands will be looked down on at large for using influencers to promote their product. I think with the pandemic, the tolerance of audiences accepting these tone deaf individuals is being seriously tested. Millions have died/lost their jobs and these bums are still making £30K per Instagram post for advertising buying £50 bras in every colour with a measly discount code.

Several years ago, fast fashion awareness wasn't a thing. Nor were the dangers of pyramid schemes. Influencer awareness is coming soon guys, I feel it!!!!!

EXACTLY. You’re so right about this. She’s totally projecting her breakup grief and anxiety onto other things. It is so obvious that the way she chose to “cope” with the whole situation was completely wrong from the start. She just put off the inevitable until a later time without even realizing it. The whole “I knew I needed to start healing right away” was completely counterproductive to getting over it. Sweeping the grief under the rug is NOT healing.
I absolutely think that this is the case.

• Haha

Fifi999

Chatty Member
I actually feel REALLY bad for Niomi now. He is chilling with a new girlfriend already while she is still grieving their loss. Only being able to sleep with her headspace app listening to the rainy antiques sound track. He is quite literally moving on AND that video was shot in Notting Hill where Niomi lives 😱

Joey's new girl has a 'major obsession with pasta' according to her Insta. Not a Feel New tea or a smoothie bowl to be seen!
her obsession with pasta is because big sisters client is ‘world pasta day’ ....she is just as contrived as Niomi.

I know we all bitch about Niomi but I do feel weirdly protective of her now compared to his other girl 😞

Last edited:
  • Sad

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Her yoga videos make me feel SO uncomfortable. Wonder why.... 😂
She’s always doing obvious shit like this... reminds me of that cringey video where she was ~trying to close her suitcase~ by writhing all over it and arching her back while making sure the camera was on her. She even made it the video thumbnail. We get it Niomi... we get it.

• Haha
  • Sick

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Also (and this is nit picking) but if I had a pound for every time she used the word ‘absolutely’ I’d be a rich lady!
I counted a total of four 'pahhhfects' while she was making her smoothie.

6. Going on about members clubs, lovely....oh and a new friend

She mentioned that her 'new friend' was advising that she go on some sort of retreat. Anyone else get cult vibes from this? Just me?? 😄

Has anyone seen Anna’s latest story...she is eating chicken wings proudly for brekkie..
I'm getting major Gillian Flynn 'cool girl' vibes from this Anna.

• Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
OT but which one of you came up with the name Dimbobs? Because I would like to publicly acknowledge your genius and thank you for your contributions to this thread. Also I don’t think this happened but it would be hilarious if Joe found this thread, realized we were right about all this shit, and then broke off their engagement. 😂 definitely not the case but would like to think we played some role in waking him up!
It was me!!

• Heart
  • Haha

earlgrey

VIP Member

This is totally random but this WIEIAD popped up for me... the way she talks to Joe starting at like 2:00 is like she's talking to a child. Hard to hear but he was putting poached eggs on peanut butter toast so Niomi asks him if he thinks peanut butter is more sweet or savory. He doesn't really know the difference. "Would you have some broccoli and pasta and then put a dollop of peanut butter on top? No." "But would you have some porridge with berries and peanut butter?" Let the man eat what he wants without turning him into a fool :rolleyes:
And the fact she put that in as if it was a fascinating behind-the-camera insight into what they talk about, and it's the most painful, bland interaction ever.

• Haha
  • Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
anyway, so Niomi's Vlogmas so far:

1. Undisclosed AD for Origins
  2. No vlog, just a 15 min sit-down hair tutorial
  3. Skipped upload
  4. Skipped upload
  5. No vlog, just a sit-down product shilling video, including an undisclosed AD for Organic Basics (taking up 1/3rd of the video) and promoting her own brand
  6. Skipped upload
Great job 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
thread title inspired by @imsorryabtthisacct after the Smart family study

Capture.PNG

Thread 12 roundup

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

mg95

VIP Member
I don't think she's posturing about being "busy" for views. I think she genuinely does not know how to cope when she has more than one (1) task on the go. A usual afternoon of errands for most people cause her to panic. She's gotten so used to a life of laziness and leisure with this career that the tiniest things become overwhelming.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Her hip pain seems to be an ongoing issue (she also mentioned it in a recent vlog). She should cut back on all the (over) exercising if she doesn't want to find herself with a #gifted hip replacement in the future.

• Haha
  • Angry

bookish

I don't know why people feel bad for Niomi right now.

Joe is in a room with a woman after four months of breakup.
Niomi was seen HOLDING HANDS with a guy just a month after her breakup.