Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Im not sure I believe she actually got tested for covid. I don't know about the UK but where I am you're asked to quarantine until you get your test results, usually a couple of days. Hasn't she been out everyday since she's been back in London?
You are meant to isolate until you get your results but doesn't always happen. I work(ed) in a ruralish pub in SE England and after the first lockdown during the period that we're all trying to do our best with all the regulations in the summer we had a couple come in and after being in the pub for 2 whole hours they were talking about how they aren't really from round her but popped in after going to get tested nearby because they'd both just come back from Spain yesterday and the wife needed to get back to her job as a carer. No intention to follow their quarantine, no intention to wear a mask or follow any of our rules.

My jaw about hit the floor to be honest I could not believe the selfishness of them. The amount of antiviral spray and wipes and any cleaning product I had to hand that I used on all the surfaces after they left you'd think I was scrubbing a crime scene.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I think that anybody who spent 4 yrs with a money mad, controlling unintelligent gleambot who spent every minute of the night and day with a camera strapped to her hand, unwrapping free gifts galore and then said, 'I'm not an influencer. No, not me', would have the scales fall from their eyes pretty quickly. I think Joe woke up and said, 'ENOUGH!!'

• Haha

milochilo

The only famous person Niomi looks remotely like is Perrie Edwards, and that's being extremely complimentary.

Keira Knightley!? In her dreams! They're NOTHING alike
I just came here to write that I think Niomi looks like Susan Boyle. Especially in the old pics where Niomi still has bad teeth and fuller face. Is it just me or does anyone else see this too ?

• Haha
  • Wow
HA Joe's expression at 11:43 after Niomi says 'we will be back right?'
Those two were not on the same page.
Yeah, I remember watching the video and thinking... they won't survive this LOL but also why these bits were not edited out? you can feel how uncomfortable both of them are

Ramster93

Chatty Member
She’s always doing obvious shit like this... reminds me of that cringey video where she was ~trying to close her suitcase~ by writhing all over it and arching her back while making sure the camera was on her. She even made it the video thumbnail. We get it Niomi... we get it.
This one! I remember it.

So ridiculous. At least she thinks she's good looking/has an ass, that makes one of us :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

palmer

Chatty Member
Orange is the new black huh? 🥴 I can't be the only one who thinks this looks atrocious lol?

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 4.49.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 4.50.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 4.54.08 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27

milanolo

Her yoga videos make me feel SO uncomfortable. Wonder why.... 😂
Again, she's so blatantly transparent. So attention-seeking. So cringy. What's new?
Whenever I see videos of people doing an actual random flow, where they just move their body to wherever it wants to go; the transitions are always smooth and you can tell the yogi is naturally moving their body according to what feels comfortable to them----

ENTER DIMBOB.

First, headstand pose to show off.
After a headstand, you're supposed to rest in a child's pose which she was going to do but then OH!

💡💡💡

Child's pose won't make me look sexy! Stupid me. Let me just hike my ass into a puppy dog pose. (I also don't know any yogis who hold poses for a mere 0.2 seconds before moving on)

.... what other poses will make me look sexy? Cobra pose! So I can arch my back and shake my hair.

Was that enough ass? Don't think so.

Downward dog for good measure.

She really might as well perform WAP for us at this point.

Also, is this what her future retreat classes are going to be like?

Module 1: The Derriere
The exploration of yoga poses that will accentuate the figure and lift the posterior lower body. These complex poses are useful in enhancing allure and may be used as seduction techniques.
Possible side effects: Public embarrassment and a sore back.

• Haha

whatktdid

If she ever gets a ring from Track and Trace, I feel bad for the poor NHS worker tracing her circle of contacts - they'll be on the phone for hours taking down all the names!

• Haha
  • Sad

earlgrey

VIP Member
Aha I'd love Joe to end up with a baker. Joe is a man who loves bread so much he was nicknamed Dough, he was not meant to be with Niomi who is more scared of bread than Covid.

• Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I love how instead of reflecting on a very valid question, she comes back with that. Just shows you the actual kind of person that she is - a vapid bitch.
She is a completely selfish individual. Spiteful and completely aware of the way she behaves. I have ZERO sympathy for her and have ALWAYS disliked her.

romansalad

guys I figured out why she's not wearing mask! She just couldn't find an eco sustainable mask, that must be it. If only Mulberry saw her struggles and provided with a nice leather mask.

• Haha

Fifi999

Chatty Member
Did you see her mulberry story about ‘never buying herself nice things’ ..... is she having a laugh. Ok she might technically be ‘gifted’ then rather than buying but she’s so out of touch! In the middle of a global pandemic and the hardest hit recession in modern times she posts that! Tone deaf

• Angry

H91

Wait are these people serious?! I’ve lost track of how many bubbles Niomi has... her family, then Charlotte, now Sarah, all her other friends.. and let’s not forget dettol daddy. Does she not understand you stick to ONE bubble? Is she actually so dim to think you can have a different bubble every week? This is honestly disgusting behaviour. Is there any way to report her?!
Do they actually think this is how support bubbles work?! That if you live alone you can see anyone you feel like? Sorry but that is another level of thick. Phew, thank goodness Niomi “chose” not to become a lawyer. I’d hate to see her try and grapple with that!

• Sad

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
FYI, here is the response I got from ASA following the three complaints I recently sent about her. Not going to lie, I was expecting more than “guidance” given that she obviously has been breaking the rules repeatedly for MONTHS and that I submitted evidence of several breaches. I guess this must be their process: warning first and then action if nothing changes. This really shows she’s NEVER been reprimanded by them in any kind of way before. From now on I will be reporting every single breach of hers.

View attachment 334595
This system seems so pointless tbh, I agree a warning is futile...if there's evidence someone has been breaking the rules for ages something stronger is needed otherwise the whole system lacks teeth. Like you say we have to report everything then because she and others will be getting away with up until the point that someone decides to report it.
I wonder what happens at the next 'offence'.

Reactions: 26

palmer

Chatty Member
So she has time to shop and treat herself but not post a video. The worst work ethic I have ever seen. She doesn’t deserve her success and money and free designer gifts.
Tbf she warned us -- from now on she's putting herself FIRST! Fuck her job, fuck joey, fuck the viewers, fuck covid, fuck everyone else. Niomi's priority is HERSELF and she won't let anything get in the way of self-care.

• Haha

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
It’s Joe!!!
Are they breaking covid rules?
Not a mask on sight and none of them probably share a bubble (I don't know the new rules)
From the IG posts from a while ago the new girl is worse than Niomi about covid rules, like if we talk sht about Niomi breaking rules we need to also apply the same feeling to Joe and the new girl

• Heart

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
This will be an unpopular opinion, but am I the only one who doesn’t think this new Anna girl is as gorgeous as everyone is making out? She’s not ugly but I see her as just average? I actually think Niomi is much prettier, but hey I guess that’s preference and we all see people in different ways! I feel like Anna being skinny and her confidence is making people think she’s more special than she is. 😬
If she’s average, I’m tragically ugly!

• Haha

coriander

VIP Member
omg! joe finally unfollowed her :eek:
Also his maybe new girl (anna) was following Niomi, but isn't anymore...

Coincidence? i think not...😢
Tbh he should have just done this at the start and ripped off the plaster, this is like a new bump that she has to get over (we've all been there sadly).

• Sad