Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
😂 looks like her misinformed snappy remark isn’t aging well 😂 whoever commented this, thank u!!
Also everyone else I’ve seen who has been able to go to a salon has worn a mask the entire time and a mask in their salon-photo too... I do not understand how it is physically impossible for her to wear a mask. She is delusional, if you looked at her IG you’d think she lived in an alternate universe where COVID never existed. I mean it borders on someone who is actually a covid-denier/someone who thinks that wearing a mask goes against their “rights”... she really is the worst

Attachments

Reactions: 36
All the signs were here:

11.17 Joe talks about all exciting opportunities she can explore in India and her response is to insist on summers back in the UK.
God this video... When she says the only way she'll be able to make friends in India is by going to yoga classes?? Lol wtf
Even Joe's reaction as she's saying this is like "oh boy"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36

lilamay

VIP Member
All the signs were here:

11.17 Joe talks about all exciting opportunities she can explore in India and her response is to insist on summers back in the UK.
HA Joe's expression at 11:43 after Niomi says 'we will be back right?'
Those two were not on the same page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Gflo93

Why are we so hung up on the transitioning Anna thing - it’s pretty obvious that it is a uni joke from ten years ago
I don’t know! I tried to tell everyone, I spoke to someone who knows her and she isn’t.

I’ve got to say I do enjoy having a gossip about Niomi as much as the next woman and she is really infuriating re Covid, her fakeness and all her ads. But I’m starting to find it a bit strange... like we don’t like Niomi because she isn’t real about her relationship and now we don’t like her because she is too real. Now we are stalking someone her ex may or may not be seeing and talking about her getting fired over a profile that we know basically nothing about. I’m not trying to stop anyone talking about anything but I used to like the fact that people were quite reasonable and nice on this thread. I mean most people are nice and decent (as much as anyone is on an anonymous gossip site). But, for her many flaws, I don’t feel like I personally feel glad that this shit thing has happened to her.

• Heart

bumblebee212

Someone commented on her what I eat in a day video: "Wish I only ate as much as Niomi. I could eat everything she ate in a day for breakfast and still be hungry."

That's very concerning :( And so many people still say oh, if you don't like her, just don't watch. No! These influencers should be held accountable for the messages they're sending, especially to young, vulnerable girls who just don't see the empty, vapid, bullshit, ED life Niomi's living.

• Sad
  • Wow

ava2014

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 20.54.29.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 20.55.10.png

I hate these people ignoring the rules, how dare they stupid privileged people!! Can we report her to the police?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

TamaraSz

I cant wait for Joe to spill the beans, Joey please pretend you are a new female member on here who knows them 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

palmer

Chatty Member
I bet she's promoting StreetSmart in the hope that some people will think it's her own charity due to the name and then they'll praise her for being oh so virtuous lol. Because, you know, as the clairvoyant said, she's helping soooooo many people.

• Angry
  • Haha

LucilleBluth

View attachment 335673

Aaand she's back. 'Biggest bowl of soup' - is she joking? Looks pretty standard to me. Can she not just eat something without making a fuss about a) how big a portion it is and b) how fucking healthy it is
Yep. She’s in a Le Pain Quotidien - they have two sizes of bowls and that’s the one that’s basically a large cup. I really wish she’d get help for her disordered relationship with food instead of trying to foist it on others. I have a friend recovering from an ED who always comments on what I eat and while I’m sad for her mental health challenges (not disputing EDs are MH problems at all) it also just angers me a bit.

• Sad
  • Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
FYI, here is the response I got from ASA following the three complaints I recently sent about her. Not going to lie, I was expecting more than “guidance” given that she obviously has been breaking the rules repeatedly for MONTHS and that I submitted evidence of several breaches. I guess this must be their process: warning first and then action if nothing changes. This really shows she’s NEVER been reprimanded by them in any kind of way before. From now on I will be reporting every single breach of hers.

E7D2B4C5-7040-4EF8-9560-C00A8D9FAAF5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off Niomi, you “never buy yourself nice things” bc you get them all for free anyway!!!! Enough with the woe is me “I never used to put myself first, never used to do anything nice for myself, never used to buy myself things” bullshit! You treat yourself (both in material goods AND in experiences, eg beauty treatments, traveling, etc.) way more in one year than most of us ever will in our LIFETIME!! So full of shit.

View attachment 345642

This is the final straw for me - I don’t even want her to get my hate follow. How dare she post this when families are starving? Fair enough buy the bag but do not say it’s because you never get nice things. She’s beyond a parody now. I am repulsed.

Reactions: 33

Sunburnsjess

Wait are these people serious?! I’ve lost track of how many bubbles Niomi has... her family, then Charlotte, now Sarah, all her other friends.. and let’s not forget dettol daddy. Does she not understand you stick to ONE bubble? Is she actually so dim to think you can have a different bubble every week? This is honestly disgusting behaviour. Is there any way to report her?!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
bit embarrassed to admit but i am currently off work sick bored shitless and i spent a good chunk of yesterday down a niomi rabbithole.

i did not waste a few hours of my life to not bring you all a little analysis and if you are as bored and sad as me buckle up :)

i watched some of her vlogmas from 2017 and there are so many clues and foreshadowing to them breaking up, even though it was 3 years ago and they were a fairly new couple at this point, and seemed "puhfect"

She acts slightly unhinged and tries to make out that she has a sense of humour in a lot of the vlogs, but it backfires and just becomes cringe.
first example is at 2:54 she wakes joe up because he HAS to make a shepherds pie with her, then he spends to the next few minutes of the video barely awake while she starts acting like an idiot at 3:33 and at 4:07 and joes not really responding to it. feel like she painted a false picture to him that she was carefree and oh so bubbly but we all can see shes not really like that. rest of the vlog is her being smug

Also showing her controlling ways a bit with joe and exercise. please see 0:28.

although he kisses her after she says it, it just struck a chord with me, that this kind of behaviour would get frustrating fast. at 2:59 he is absolutely knackered so he obviously isn't really a runner.
also at 6:08 she talks about joe's mom gifting her a little gingerbread house which is a lovely gift but she HAS to mention it's not vegan and that she can't eat it. just an unnecessary comment

i truly think they were doomed from the start because of her controlling ideas about food and exercise. joe just went with the flow and probably woke up one day and thought oh shit i cant do this for the rest of my life. all their other sickly sweet vlogs have cringey moments where she kind of makes subtle digs at him i.e. feel new tea debacle. just thought these moments ive highlighted are very telling now

• Haha
  • Heart

coriander

VIP Member
I love how instead of reflecting on a very valid question, she comes back with that. Just shows you the actual kind of person that she is - a vapid bitch.

sitkx

VIP Member
I’m rewatching her old vlogmases from 2017 and 2018, and seeing all these food-related control issues and disordered eating. It seems like she has a bunch of “safe foods”, like oats in the morning, veggie bowls from farmacy, etc. Vegan dark chocolate is by far the most “unhealthy” thing she eats 😕 Whenever there’s some sugary vegan dessert that she’s gifted, she “eats” it off camera. I’m sure she throws it away. There’s one point where Joey gifts her a vegan cupcake while he’s away, and she says she’ll eat it off camera while doing some emails or something. Surely if your thoughtful bf arranges for you to get a specialty cupcake, you’d at least bite into it on camera? I’m 100% certain she has a MAJOR fear of sugar, even in form of agave or whatever else they might use in “healthy” alternatives. Literally all she eats throughout vlogmas is oatmeal and tiny veggie bowls like once a day. Some days she says “I’ve had such a big lunch, I’ll skip dinner. I’ll have a shake”. Honestly, the calorie count is probably less than 1000 kcal/day. She exercises every day and pretty vigorously some days, but eats next to nothing, so I’m not the least bit surprised when she says she’s exhausted or “really tired for some reason”. Girl, you eat nothing and run 9km in one day (in one of the vlogs she did this), and then wonder why you feel really tired? 😩 I’m genuinely surprised she has a full head of hair with that kind of intake, but that might be thanks to genetics?

• Sad