Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This will be an unpopular opinion, but am I the only one who doesn’t think this new Anna girl is as gorgeous as everyone is making out? She’s not ugly but I see her as just average? I actually think Niomi is much prettier, but hey I guess that’s preference and we all see people in different ways! I feel like Anna being skinny and her confidence is making people think she’s more special than she is. 😬
I love this comment because even though I completely disagree and think Anna's face is stunning and Niomi's average, it's SO good to know how subjective beauty standards are!! Like knowing that we all have different views on who looks better - while it's shallow and they're both pretty - is refreshing. Just shows that it's impossible to compare attractiveness.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m very confused how she can post about some “ethical” jewelry brand (#ad) and at every chance will bring up her veganism, then buys a $1000(!!!!!!) LEATHER bag🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 what the actual fuck. Also if she wanted to go down the “ethically sourced leather bag” path, she’d buy a second hand one. Not splurge $1k on a current designer item that then keeps the demand going. Jesus Christ. She’s a tosspot... Oh and as a “treat” to herself, hah!!!! “cows skin, mmm, treat for me after a busy year of freebies and avoiding covid rules all year long!!!”
Lunatic.

Reactions: 32

coriander

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 13.35.16.png

Aaand she's back. 'Biggest bowl of soup' - is she joking? Looks pretty standard to me. Can she not just eat something without making a fuss about a) how big a portion it is and b) how fucking healthy it is

• Sick
Reactions: 32

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
Most people I know eat a bowl of soup that size as just their starter. But guys, how she makes you feel is on you. Eye roll.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ramster93

Chatty Member
7:40 - The loneliest gal who met "so many people" in the past month... in a fucking pandemic, Dimbobs? Yet she "hasn't seen anyone" in some videos. She's genuinely a pathological liar at this point, can she think that we can't keep up just because she can't or...?

Her dinner was not a dinner. It was literally a plate of random ass veg.

• Sick
  • Angry
Wait so she did yoga/workout twice in one day (in the morning out somewhere, in the afternoon at home), she had breakfast out, she all up had an hour of "actual work" (she has her breakdown about being SO BUSY at 3pm and by 4:15 is out walking and saying she got all her work done) then buys herself flowers and a grocery shop and has time to make dinner. Ummmm...wtf about this day is stressful even in the slightest??!!?! I'm truly lost for words. And the comment section praising her... dear god:sick:

That's a lot of effort from him! Also it's a bit odd considering he still has lots of photos of her on his grid. Get a hobby Joe :LOL:
that happens automatically when you block someone. they get removed as a follower and also all the likes go away. think it happens regardless of who blocked whom, but I'm not sure. but yes, happens when you block.

edited to add: I think since his likes have gone from all her pictures but not vice versa, it means she blocked him. because I did something similar with an ex, and all his likes got removed from my pictures, but my likes on his posts were still there (I think. it was a while back).

Last edited:
  • Wow

coriander

VIP Member
Yeah looks like him. He’s worn that outfit before in a photo with Nimbobs.
Damn the detective skills on this thread!
I feel bad for her, I’d probably cry if my ex got with someone like her so soon after he dumps me. Have a feel new tea Niomi and ring Dettol Daddy asap.

• Haha

palmer

Chatty Member
Genuinely cracked up laughing @2:17 when she frantically turned her phone to Airplane Mode so she wouldn't receive notifications. Imagine closing your Microsoft Outlook because you can't cope with getting emails from your boss or colleagues.

@2:09 "Life has been going at a million miles an hour since September" LMAO coming from the girl who spent lockdown in a countryside mansion hanging by the jacuzzi, doing yoga, and having walks with the dog. Who's spent the last 4 months talking all about how she's been putting herself first and indulging in self-care as much as possible.

@7:24 she actually says "Why do I always do this? I always try and do a million things at once" WHEN??? WHEN has she EVER done a million things at once? Compared to most influencers from her era she actually has had very few projects going on over the years. The cookbook was her last """big""" project but that was 4 years ago. And Smart Skin, as I mentioned in a recent post, is almost entirely handled by Elementary Brands so there's very little left for her to do. If there's ONE person who does NOT multi task, it's Niomi! She's always doing one thing at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
If she still followed him and saw the new girl on his feed then that's her fault, she should have just unfollowed him when they broke up.
Totally agree with you but just to add - he didn't even post this girl on his feed! Nor was he even tagged in the video/photos. It's just her who is tagged, and he's in the background. He's really not like he's flaunting potentially meeting someone new or anything. She must've been looking for what Anna was tagged in, or her friends did and told her or something. Plus like someone else said - he's literally just there in the background, he's not all over her or anything?
Unlike Niomi who, if I recall an older thread right, was walking around Joe's area hand in hand with another guy weeks after they split clearly hoping Joe would see. But yeah, it's Niomi who is the victim again here...seems more like she can dish it but she can't take it.

• Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
This reminds me of an old vlog in which she had missed her bus stop and almost had a breakdown talking about how she was having "one of those days" or whatever. She honestly has the poorest organizational skills and the smallest mishap completely throws her off balance and overwhelms her. She is just emphasizing the extent to which she is not used to doing proper work. As @sitkx said, quite ironic coming from someone who spends 99% of her time practicing "wellness." All the yoga and self-care clearly aren't doing anything for her if she gets so anxious so easily! Needless to say, she would not last a day in any kind of normal work environment. Quite laughable watching this after my full day of work at the office, tbh.

I got the impression she is on the verge of a breakdown over Joe and is projecting that into being stressed about work. I've seen people do the same loads of times in real life - whenever my flatmate is upset about a boy she turns it into being annoyed/stressed out that the flat isn't clean or that her job is stressful when it's actually not that.
Completely agree with this. She can't be honest with herself though (not to mention with others), so she would never realize this. She literally spoke for 10 minutes about how she had the looongesssttt to-do list and how she didn't even know where to start (a list which had been GIVEN to her! Genuinely wish someone would just prepare lists of tasks for me to do so I don't even have to think about it myself--all she has left to do is just get on with it and go through things one by one!). The way she was talking about it, I thought it was, like, stuff that was going take days to complete if not weeks. But then in the next clip she says she "somehow" was able to "smash through the whole list," and it's only 4:15!!!! So it clearly wasn't that much at all now, was it??!!!!!!

Can't imagine what my life would be like if, on my most stressful work day, I still had time to: have breakfast out, get a workout done at bodyism, go back home and have a breakdown in my living room, do the said "work," have a walk, get flowers, go to the grocery store, cook dinner at home, have a home yoga session, talk nonsense to a camera. She is living in another dimension!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

CheshireLove

VIP Member
She gets so snappy when people dare call out her hypocrisy. How awful for her that her instagram page can't be what it used to be.....nothing but simpering comments from her sycophant fans. /s

lilbbcorn

omg! joe finally unfollowed her :eek:
Also his maybe new girl (anna) was following Niomi, but isn't anymore...

Coincidence? i think not...😢

• Wow