Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time heals all wounds. I'm all healed, I've moved on and I'm genuinely happy! I turned it on its head and wouldn't allow it to ruin me!

10 seconds later: Passive aggressive post on Joe being an asshole.

She's so predictable:
Gets dumped
Is (understandably) angry,
Tries to lure him back with sexy pics
doesn't work
tries again
doesn't work
has fling to incite jealousy/rage
doesn't work
pretends to be happy and 'over it' like it never hurt her in the first place
still crickets
Angry that nothing is working, posts bitter and immature post on social media

Well done, Dimbobs! You're truly an ingenious mastermind! Absolutely no one could figure out what you were up to!

This is the world's smallest violin playing just for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Time heals all wounds. I'm all healed, I've moved on and I'm genuinely happy! I turned it on its head and wouldn't allow it to ruin me!

10 seconds later: Passive aggressive post on Joe being an asshole.

She's so predictable:
Gets dumped
Is (understandably) angry,
Tries to lure him back with sexy pics
doesn't work
tries again
doesn't work
has fling to incite jealousy/rage
doesn't work
pretends to be happy and 'over it' like it never hurt her in the first place
still crickets
Angry that nothing is working, posts bitter and immature post on social media

Well done, Dimbobs! You're truly an ingenious mastermind! Absolutely no one could figure out what you were up to!

This is the world's smallest violin playing just for you.
hehehe so true! I've been there! I've been that person :oops: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you guys think she'll easily find someone else? I feel like she will rush things and end up marrying someone that might not be a good match

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Cut to Christmas Day and Dimbobs is 5 champagnes deep posting videos of herself screeching Wham - Last Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How old is she again? You would expect this type of tit from a teenager not a grown ass woman. She needs to go to therapy. Period.

Why does she like posting story after story of her doing nothing and posing at the camera like that? I just find them so incredibly cringeworthy and I don't understand how someone in their late 20s is into that.

But then again I remembered that this is someone who set up a camera to record PDA with her ex-fiancé for 1 million people on the internet..:rolleyes:
That made me cringe for the pair of them. I wonder if there is a vegan "flinging' tape out there, after all they both seemed to enjoy looking at themselves sn awful lot.
View attachment 327513

How very passive aggressive of her
tbh that's so vague, and is mostly true of everyone. Hence the old rose tinted glasses, not the ones she is trying to convince her audience make her look like GLORIA.

And Joe still follows her!!! She is definitely baiting him at this point.

Yeah they’re like those couples who are all over each other on social media to overcompensate and then they split up 😂
Well, true you're spot on. But the love they had won't just dissappear. I think a clean break, well as clean as possible, is the best way of moving forward. Has anyone watched eternal sunshine of a spotless mind? I mean those guys keep making the same mistakes over and over, but i could see the idea of erasing painful memories being very appealing post joey. Insta bating is a little bit embarrassing, great for us though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I would love if all the 'influencers youtubers etc' held a meet up where they were open to hearing a few home truths. Take some REAL questions or comments from the audience. Niomi Smart would you ever think of doing some charity work for say a local childrens hospice or a care home for the elderly? Ever think of doing a soup run for the homeless? Ever think of raffling off some of your bags for a charity close to your heart? No I didnt think so. You are the definition of a bimbo. I for one dont look up to you, i find the young trainee nurse with the messy hair bun whos working her arse off to pay her fees more inspirational. Please jog on and when you get there please jog on some more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know I'm very much speculating here as I know nothing about them and what they do off of social media, but does anyone else get the impression that she literally doesn't give a tit about Dettol Daddy?!

Reactions: 9
I know I'm very much speculating here as I know nothing about them and what they do off of social media, but does anyone else get the impression that she literally doesn't give a tit about Dettol Daddy?!
Could she be playing hard to get??🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I’ve just looked at the number of likes on her recent Instagram posts. The most recent photos she’s shared of herself with the dog have 48,000 and 42,000 likes each. The photo of Smart Skin products....just 4,500 likes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve just looked at the number of likes on her recent Instagram posts. The most recent photos she’s shared of herself with the dog have 48,000 and 42,000 likes each. The photo of Smart Skin products....just 4,500 likes.
Yesssssss. Looked last night. NOODLE steals the show- arf! arf!!🐶😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys, the blog post about the MUSES is finally available! Spoiler: it is just a bunch of quotes without any social media handles for the poor ladies...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Guys, the blog post about the MUSES is finally available! Spoiler: it is just a bunch of quotes without any social media handles for the poor ladies...
Wow!! Inspirational-pass the bucket 🍯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha I think the fact that they signed up to be a 'muse' for an unknown influencer brand means that they want the publicity/exposure, to then realise that the ONE post about them doesn't even include their social media handles....is just a slap in the face.

I don't know how Niomi lives with herself, starting to think that she really does have narcissist traits.

I still just don't get this concept tbh. "We wanted to use genuine people with real stories for our first campaign." No offence to these women at all - but what does that have to do with skincare? “Me speaking up, will change uncomfortable situations so others don’t have to face what I have, because I have made that change”
Great, I'm sure she has a great story. No shade about that. But I still don't get what relevance that has to skincare at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If you click on their names it goes to their IGs. This shows one more flop with the smart skin in general, their website is rubbish in terms of usability (I work in web design, so its a professional opinion). xD

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.