Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made £800k last year?! If I were her, I’d jack it all in use the money to retrain and live a private life.

i worked in PR many years ago and Rosie Londoner was charging £50k per post (this was long before they had to disclose that they were ads).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure she is looking to buy somewhere in London despite her talking tit about moving to the country (she won't without a husband). Which is probably why she moved into her friend's flat as quickly as she did as the rent is likely to be very reasonable for that area. Since the breakup she's been an influencer more than ever before, literally sidelining her own skincare brand to cram in promotions for other brands for the money, probably working towards her soo soo dreamy london property.

Reactions: 8
It’s so sustainable to be gifted an excessive amount of clothes all the time guysss! Didn’t you know!

also, in the competition stories why does she only describe her products as beautiful, stunning and pahfect? It’s so not fitting for skincare

Reactions: 10
People who work normal 9 to 5 jobs are important as well.

Here more information:
The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where NIOMI holds a current appointment equals £454.7k, a combined total current assets value of £924.7k with a total current liabilities of £237.8k and a total current net worth of £713.2k.

Yes, but the free stuff I don't care much about only if it's something one would really like. I can imagine I only like 10% of the stuff I will get sent if I were an influencer.
Means she doesn't have to buy anything though, not clothes, food (wasn't that 2 week food box programme £300?), personal items, holidays, etc, etc, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
$800k is equity guys. She didn't make $800k in a year (excuse the dollar symbols). But yeah it's still quite a lot of net worth.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Means she doesn't have to buy anything though, not clothes, food (wasn't that 2 week food box programme £300?), personal items, holidays, etc, etc, etc.
Good for her! #Idontcare

$800k is equity guys. She didn't make $800k in a year (excuse the dollar symbols). But yeah it's still quite a lot of net worth.
Yes, finally, I was trying to explain that as well.
Those expenses of ''just £9k'' could also be camera equipment etc.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
All these gifted clothes - does that mean the company chose what to send her? Or did she really choose that hideous long skirt herself?

Reactions: 1
Where did I go so wrong in life that my job doesn’t involve me being send free food, free clothes and holidays?! 😂 This vacuous little twit spends her day practicing dodgy headstands!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And ... in the continuation of the most bizarre launch ever, it's the smartskin giveaway, as Mum's complaining about the unsold boxes cluttering up the pantry. ( "people are crazy about my golden jelly!" 😑) I'm still wondering what happened to the specially selected, diverse bunch of muses they bussed in for the launch ...who were they/why were they/were two of them twins? So many unanswered questions .......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And ... in the continuation of the most bizarre launch ever, it's the smartskin giveaway, as Mum's complaining about the unsold boxes cluttering up the pantry. ( "people are crazy about my golden jelly!" 😑) I'm still wondering what happened to the specially selected, diverse bunch of muses they bussed in for the launch ...who were they/why were they/were two of them twins? So many unanswered questions .......
Exactly! And also, no one is reviewing her products, she always shares photos when people receive the items, but no one ever said something good about Smart Skin :censored:
It seems only this octopus is using her hashtag 🤭
1606240626194.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
In all fairness, I've heard that it buffs up the glass walls of the aquarium a treat ....specially with the special wash cloth 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has massively increased cash in the bank though to over £300k. It's different in the UK in terms of tax returns (I also have a Ltd company). It shows income from people paying her and also debtors, people that still owe the business payment. What else do you think the equity is?

Edit: Is fishlo Niomi? ;)

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Joe is up to lately (besides eating his head off)? Has he followed anyone else on insta lately?
He had a dangerous encounter with an avocado and (as far as I know) hasn't been seen since!*

*He may well have been seen since. I've so far resisted following DJ on Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's maddening that a basic, painfully mediocre person can earn so much for contributing absolutely nothing to the world. I can't believe she's making so much, this world rewards the wrong people.

I have a friend who is a medical doctor with an extra PhD in science, that is 2 PhDs from a top university before she turned 28. She's working god knows how many hours a week and she doesn't even make 10% of what Niomi made last year. The thing is, she is also absolutely stunning. She could have easily worked as a model, but she chose to do something meaningful. It makes me sick that a nobody like Niomi, that does effing nothing all day, gets paid so much just to breath. And it's even more annoying that she is not the only one.

Rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.