Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

thread title inspired by @imsorryabtthisacct after the Smart family study

Capture.PNG

Thread 12 roundup

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That account Joe started following is an offshoot of @watts and @love.watts- basically an art curating platform. Here’s an article about it:

Still weird, but slightly more cultured:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joe being gay and finally coming out would just perfectly explain what happened and how it happened. Although of course it is just my wild theory :D Niomi saying she was blindsided, seeing some signs but didn't realize there was really a problem, Joe desperately trying to keep up the pretense, engaging her etc. and commenting "hottie' just the day before the breakup, waiting until after the last minute to tell her it was over, her calling the breakup a real trauma ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Joe being gay and finally coming out would just perfectly explain what happened and how it happened. Although of course it is just my wild theory :D Niomi saying she was blindsided, seeing some signs but didn't realize there was really a problem, Joe desperately trying to keep up the pretense, engaging her etc. and commenting "hottie' just the day before the breakup, waiting until after the last minute to tell her it was over, her calling the breakup a real trauma ...
Or he might have suggested a ménage à trois- just saying 👽👽👽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So- despite saying she was going to eat outside in roll neck jumper, heeled boots and MAYBE some freebie ( dreaded) tights a complete load of cobblers. Then the oh so aware comment yuk!! 🤮🤮
Out of all the good restaurants in London, she goes to the Ivy :unsure: was it free?

Reactions: 6
that's actually not such a crazy theory. if it's true, that truly must have been very traumatic both both of them!!

Out of all the good restaurants in London, she goes to the Ivy :unsure: was it free?
she wrote that they took very good care of them, so probably :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Ooh wild speculation but who knows! I don't think he is but in my experience a lot of good looking guys do eventually come out as gay haha, not all of them but quite a significant number. Would make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi guys, I have now gone through almost all threads until my eyes turned red and square, but I still haven't managed to find who Dettol Daddy is. Help! Is he a new fling of Dimbobs? Can anyone enlighten me, pretty please?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi guys, I have now gone through almost all threads until my eyes turned red and square, but I still haven't managed to find who Dettol Daddy is. Help! Is he a new fling of Dimbobs? Can anyone enlighten me, pretty please?!
Charl Malan

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he’s gay if only because of the influx of girls in bikinis he followed after the break up. But also I would like to think Niomi would be a bit less venomous about the whole thing if him being gay was the reason they broke up

Reactions: 24
Winning thread title is: Patient Zero's back in the city. Nims is 'healed' but her attitude's crappy. Submitted by @Pundertaker Can this please be changed? @Yel (NBD, I just like the rhyming threads, and this one had the most likes). :)

He's Nims rebound guy, at least we're pretty sure. She hasn't 'announced' him on her socials yet, but they have posted photos from similar locations at similar times, and there may have been an 'in person' sighting of them on a romantic stroll.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think he’s gay if only because of the influx of girls in bikinis he followed after the break up. But also I would like to think Niomi would be a bit less venomous about the whole thing if him being gay was the reason they broke up
With her very limited vocabulary, she would just say, 'You're gay? Pahhhfect. So so glad you're happy' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I definitely think Joe is trolling us with the latest account that he followed (the dinosaur dick one). I think he or a friend of his regularly read this forum and decided to spice it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look what arrived today! I have been influenced, hahahahahaha. Unfortunately I'm just enabling her :(
16070887574761351016514855042665.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I cant wait for Joe to spill the beans, Joey please pretend you are a new female member on here who knows them 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.