Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milochilo

Guys, I just noticed something interesting as well - not only Joe has unfollowed her, he has also unliked lots of her photos. Now the last picture he has liked is one from 10th of April. Just a few days ago I looked through her IG and it seemed that Joe had stopped liking or commenting on her pics since 28th of July.
He has also removed himself from tags.
I think that they might have had an argument recently (maybe smth to do with that youtube video where she talked about their failed engagement), explains why she’s been relatively silent on IG as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

CheshireLove

VIP Member
How thick is this girl? “We’re both single so we’re bubbled together.” Niomi, your FAMILY is your bubble. That’s is. You can’t just bubble up with every single friend you have. Single adults can bubble with ONE household.

No wonder London is going into Tier 3.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Why are we so hung up on the transitioning Anna thing - it’s pretty obvious that it is a uni joke from ten years ago

• Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
Lonely? She's spent the last 5 months hanging out with friends on a weekly, sometimes daily basis lmfao. I wish I was "lonely" like her!!! Mostly Charlotte, Rosanna, and Venetia... But she's met up with a bunch of other girls as well. Not to mention her family: mom, grandma, aunt, cousin. These women have all clearly been there for her and they've clearly checked on her regularly. Rosanna invited her to stay at her house. Charlotte "dropped everything" to go be with her in Sussex. Venetia sent her bags of goodies. What more do you expect exactly??? Her friends have their own lives, jobs, partners, families--they obviously can't be with her every minute of the day, but from what we've seen it seems like they've actually been VERY present for her so I'm not sure why we should give her pity in that respect. Sure she lives alone but many others do and she seems to be keeping busy so, yeah, I don't see the big deal.

Whether these friendships are somewhat superficial or actually deep is on her. She clearly did not give two fucks about them while she was in her "dreamy" relationship so, admittedly, she probably didn't nurture the relationships as much as she should have. Plus she's a fake person in general--I mean she could barely even be herself around her boyfriend of 4 years!!! They still exhibited awkward first date energy after living together for several years, so I can only assume it's sort of the same with her friends... But again, that is on her. You can't seriously argue that she doesn't have people around her who are willing to step up and be there for her, because she obviously does. She doesn't need dozens of people that she can "call and sob down the phone to"--if she has even one or two that is enough already, and she clearly does have that. No doubt she's texting Charlotte all the time--she said in a video recently that she has phone calls with her almost everyday.

Last edited:
  • Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Going by her Instagram, Niomi has had a busy day in West London. For some reason stopping at Bond Street station this morning and then visiting a nail salon in Kensal Green... :rolleyes:

After such a busy day (evidently not catching up on her huge workload) what else should one do in the evening but post an awkward and slightly painful video of her practicing a headstand/armstand again at home!! It looks awful - she’s clearly straining in the face.

It would be comical if it weren’t so sad that she can’t spend an evening alone without whipping out her phone to post another crappy indulgent yoga video to Instagram.

View attachment 341084
I get the feeling these days that if she eats, she forces herself to exercise. She starts with a workout (run, gym, yoga, you name it), has breakfast, then walks to her "busy day" meetings (aka the nail salon ahem), has lunch, walks more to do whatever "errands" she comes up with. Has dinner, forces herself to do yoga. I'm getting uncomfortable watching and really concerned for anyone who has a history of disordered eating or just thinks she's a good role model.

Walking is obviously healthy and we humans used to do lots more of it, but I get the feeling with Niomi that she doesn't go on walks just for the fresh air. To me it's like she has to "earn" her right to have food.

• Heart
First attempt at a thread title, not quite there yet but here's a try:

Dimbobs: Thinks she’s Kiera Knightley, her yoga poses are unsightly, she’s a COVID super-spreader nightly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

palmer

Chatty Member
No words. The sheer audacity and hypocrisy of this girl. Getting PAID to promote something we know for damn sure she hasn’t used for the entire time that this pandemic has been going on and will NOT use as she continues to meet with dozens of people every week. Utterly distasteful and nauseating. She needs to go down for this. Honestly cannot believe my fucking eyes, she really has NO shame.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

triesherbest

Chatty Member
You know who’s ready for a holiday? Me. Worked all throughout each lockdown and haven’t seen my long distance boyfriend in 5 months. Because people like her keep breaking the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

palmer

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off Niomi, you “never buy yourself nice things” bc you get them all for free anyway!!!! Enough with the woe is me “I never used to put myself first, never used to do anything nice for myself, never used to buy myself things” bullshit! You treat yourself (both in material goods AND in experiences, eg beauty treatments, traveling, etc.) way more in one year than most of us ever will in our LIFETIME!! She’s always throwing these big words at us to justify all the “self care” and “self love” but it’s just so full of shit.

B7845763-1C0D-4010-B4F9-43A071938344.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Fifi999

Chatty Member
It’s Joe!!!
oh my god she pisses me off more than Niomi. All those people partying in a house, they are all clearly wasted. Can someone report them including Joe 😡

Why do they all think they are exempt because they have money. The rest of us are all abiding by the rules. So pissed off 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 38

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
It's really interesting that the pandemic has brought out people's true colours. I wouldn't say I ever 'liked' her but I used to not mind her content and watched a few of her videos (for enjoyment rather than how I watch them now - for evidence :sneaky: ). I do think she always had this selfish, bitchy streak that occasionally came out though, and now like someone else said the mask has fully slipped and she's just thrown it to the wind.

• Haha

gurunoway

Poor Niomi. Joe probably insinuated he thought her job was a joke and vapid, so she makes a video pleading about how she's not here to sell us pointless crap.

They break up.

She ramps up her vapid, pointless existence.

• Haha

slothella22

Niomi needs to get a grip and live in the real world. I had a to get up at 5.30am last night and my fire alarm went off for a false alarm at 3.30am so I had barely any sleep. My commute to work consisting of two trains and a bus, taking approx 2 and a half hours. I spent 10 hours in the eye clinic at the hospital seeing patients and catching up on my mountain of emails/paperwork. Left work at 6.30pm and did the same commute home. Sadly my first train was cancelled, so I had to wait on the platform in the freezing cold for another hour until the next one came. My journey took 3 and a half hours. Finally got through the door around 9pm. Exhausted. So yes Niomi that's what I call stress.

• Sad
  • Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
Samantha Cusick gives every single one of her clients the exact same hairstyle.

Sunburnsjess

Her photographer glameramo who’s been mentioned here before also vlogs, and she mentioned in her latest vlog that she was driving to Niomis in Sussex to shoot for her in the middle of lockdown! Seriously who does niomi think she is?! Does she really need her photog to drive from London to Sussex in the middle of a national lockdown (when we have been told to stay home) just for one of her stupid photos? Or you could just set up a damn tripod and do it yourself Dimbobs?! These influencers must think they’re essential workers or something, it’s gross.

• Wow
  • Sad