Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
She's probably also stressed because

a) she's alone (and she hates being alone)

and b) she has the poorest time management skills I've ever seen.
Yep. That and throw in the yoga exam (which may have a chunk of anatomy/biology content, academic stuff) and whew.

fishlo

Guys, I just noticed something interesting as well - not only Joe has unfollowed her, he has also unliked lots of her photos. Now the last picture he has liked is one from 10th of April. Just a few days ago I looked through her IG and it seemed that Joe had stopped liking or commenting on her pics since 28th of July.
He has also removed himself from tags.
I think that they might have had an argument recently (maybe smth to do with that youtube video where she talked about their failed engagement), explains why she’s been relatively silent on IG as well.
that happens automatically when you block someone. they get removed as a follower and also all the likes go away. think it happens regardless of who blocked whom, but I'm not sure. but yes, happens when you block.

edited to add: I think since his likes have gone from all her pictures but not vice versa, it means she blocked him. because I did something similar with an ex, and all his likes got removed from my pictures, but my likes on his posts were still there (I think. it was a while back).
This website got the information needed;
''What Happens to Likes and Comments

Blocking doesn’t delete the old comments or likes from each other’s profile, as mentioned by Instagram too. That is, the blocked person will be able to see your old comments on their profile, and similarly, you will be able to see their comments on your profile. However, the likes do disappear from each other’s view until you unblock them''.

When did they break up exactly?

Last edited:

Fifi999

Chatty Member
Does Joe like that girl's instagram posts?? Too much of a coincidence for them both to disappear from her followers list.

Also, can you do indoor yoga with multiple households in such a small space when it's Tier 2??? No social distancing either. Never mind being irresponsible, she must be thick to put this online.
View attachment 337269
gyms are exempt so I think this is ok 🤔

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Do you guys think she had someone over for dinner? That's a lot of food for someone who eats tiny portions. Or maybe she was just meal prepping.

fishlo

does anyone else feel Niomi could benefit an INSANE amount from microdosing? after a LOT of research, I started regularly microdosing psilocybin (shrooms) and it has really been doing all the stuff studies & people say it does - expanding my creativity, as a result lowering any neurotic habits, drastically decreasing my depression, increasing my productivity, the list goes on. for people as controlling and neurotic as Niomi i feel like microdosing would change her way of thinking in a way that not even a lifetime of therapy or yoga could. she's rich and well connected, I'm sure she could find some...maybe we should send her some and name it Vegan Mushroom Wellness Extract.......... #GiFtEd
Never heard about that.
Did you experience tripping or had a bad trip as a negative side effect?

Last edited:

fishlo

How old is she there? Looks like she was already big enough to stand or her first steps or walk.

toanna1

Found it- Post from @fishlo !

https://www.modash.io/fake-follower-check/
Niomi buys fake followers 28.62% of her followers are fake and the website states (i) more than 25% is typically a sign of fraud.”
OT: Really ? Is that true ? One page I follow ( who portrays to be very ethical and who calls out things like this ) have 47% fake followers now when I checked , can’t believe that! I am surprised and confused