Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don't get this thing influencers have about "I don't really like doing vlogs"(or whatever video...) as you've said it is your job, most people have elements of their jobs they dislike... she will end up like Tanya Burr, rejecting the "job" that made her famous and with nothing to fall back on
I think this is spot on. The whole "I'm not an influencer" spiel a few months back. Her obvious disdain toward her followers recently. Skipping upload days without even acknowledging it. Filming half-assed videos on her iPhone. Now claiming not to like vlogs. And the fact she's 'training' to be a yoga instructor and planning to run 'yoga retreats' in the near future. She's slowly trying to step away from this job and pretending like she's above it all, just like Tanya did. I think she just wants to be an "it girl" -- known for being known but doesn't really do anything specific. Maybe she's realized being a YouTuber/Influencer doesn't fit with her 'high social status' ambitions and Kate Middleton wannabe persona. Maybe Joe also said something to her to trigger this. If that's the route she's trying to go down then it'll only be downhill from now. Until the whole breakup saga emerged, I literally hadn't watched her videos in years EXCEPT for the vlogmas videos. I basically would ignore her existence all year round until the holiday season came around. Not that her vlogmas videos were exceptionally exciting or whatever, but they did exude some pretty festive/cozy vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I am just catching up on the new video. I love Bare Minerals. I have been influenced as the foundation looks good but she's using a filter in the video apparently? The highlighter really emphasises the bumps on her skin?

Reactions: 6
This is so hilarious to me 🤣🤣🤣 “Never stop learning. Stay curious.” 🤣 She must walk around the house with that stack of notebooks feeling SO self-important. We all know she doesn’t read books and does absolutely no learning, apart from this tiny yoga course right now.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Let me grab my bunch of books real quick to take a humble brag selfie 😂 I cannot deal with this photo, it's hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Now claiming not to like vlogs
My guess is that she doesn't like vlogs, because people gossip most about those.

This is so hilarious to me 🤣🤣🤣 “Never stop learning. Stay curious.” 🤣 She must walk around the house with that stack of notebooks feeling SO self-important. We all know she doesn’t read books and does absolutely no learning, apart from this tiny yoga course right now.
And that face she makes bloody hell :sick:.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She's as fake as the library in her mom's office (a.k.a. the wallpaper).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The face is because she didn't realise how.much books weigh!!
'Oh dear, real books, had no idea ummpphh. Must be all those BIG words inside. I thought they were for holding doors open.Lawks a mercy. Who knew'.😳🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weird that she wants to film videos "with purpose". I guarantee no one gives a tit about her showing sustainable gift wrapping, christmas recipes. You only have to look at the views of these videos on her channel compared with vlogs. People don't watch her to actually learn things, she has nothing to offer in this area because she has no interest deeper than a puddle and there are thousands of people more knowledgeable to watch. People only watch her to see her dreamy life and what she is eating.
Yeah, the videos with Joe and immediate post break up videos have the highest views.

Reactions: 5
How did she manage to peel them off that "library" wallpaper? She fashions herself to be some Rhodes scholar when in reality so remarkably unremarkable...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
K'Audrey, you've now inspired my third post of the day hun. When people post a stack of books...They are most likely the sort of people who use books as props or corrwwwfee table decor. She's obviously trying to appear well read ahead of her date with a Duke/Earl. I'm staying curious about which member of the Royal family she's got her eye on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's nothing I love more than being preached about learning and reading from a quasi-intellectual, image-obsessed influencer whose only encounter with books stems from her mom's wallpaper...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Please don’t act like you’re an intellectual person Niomi, you quit your law degree, became an influencer and are learning the basics of yoga in between chilling and going for brunch. Don’t put yourself in the same category as people like the Food Medic who genuinely loves to learn, build both her medical and personal careers and actually teaches people stuff 🙄

Reactions: 14
She’s got to be trolling? “Overdone it”? “As always pushing myself to do more?” Every post of hers somehow manages to sound even less self-aware than the last!! I’ve never quite seen anything like it before. The grossly inflated sense of self this girl has!!! I actually can’t believe it! Someone seriously needs to knock her down a peg or four!!

C07BA2A0-C3EA-4765-8056-AF33F87AF804.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Oh my god imagine her grimacing...sorry I mean smiling... for this picture, then going back to her usual face like a slapped arse then walking off. Odd. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got to be trolling? “Overdone it”? “As always pushing myself to do more?” Every post of hers somehow manages to sound even less self-aware than the last!! I’ve never quite seen anything like it before. The grossly inflated sense of self this girl has!!! I actually can’t believe it! Someone seriously needs to knock her down a peg or four!!

View attachment 323910
Ah, but her achievement bar is so low, she would be exhausted having to do more than one thing a day.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 323910
It just keeps getting better and better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 323910
It's a hard life spending your days doing half arsed yoga and dressing up in ugly free clothes :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The guts she has really. Overdone it? All she does is making smoothie bowls and practice yoga. She's delusional. I believe she really doesn't know that there are other people in this world working 12, 14, 16 hours a day. She simply cannot understand such thing. Must be soooo hard doing nothing allll dayyy looooong:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 323910
I'm happy for Joe, this would grind my gears

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.