Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
thread title suggestion: dimbobs #14 wearing a mask is such a drag, but have you seen my mulberry bag?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

milochilo

both Niomi and Joe have apparently chosen rebounds who don’t know what sunscreen is.
Also many commenting on how gorgeous Anna is - she is by all means good looking of course, but she has that trashy look that I have noticed many women in her age group in UK have - don’t know how to use eyeliner, big hair, false lashes, basic skimpy clothes and heels so high they don’t know how to walk in them. Reminds me of London night life where you often see these girls being drunk and loud and urinating on the streets. Something obnoxious about her. That does not neccesseraly mean she’s fun.
As boring and fake our Niomi is, I couldn’t imagine this kind of tackiness from her now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

mg95

VIP Member
So Niomi, who has lived in India, studied Ayurveda, just completed a yoga course, loves a turmeric latte, and lentil soup, has nothing to say about the farmers' protests in India. Nor do any of her other peers in the London "wellness" community. It's actually gross watching them all capitalize off of Indian practices and resources and be totally silent when it comes to the exploitation of that labour. Classic Brits!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

triesherbest

Chatty Member
Omg this comment... telling it like it is
C36CF6DE-E3B8-4F37-A825-7442650F7A5C.png
7C53F37D-4664-47F8-AA6A-B6F9C7BB4E48.png

All of the „hehe airplane mode!! Sooo relatable!“ comments grind my gears so much because most people with an actual job cant just close outlook/teams/zoom when they are stressed. Most people have to actually, yknow, do the work and respond to everything. What planet do these people live on?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
As Niomi says, it’s beautiful when women come together. So I’d like to say, thank you to all of you in coming together on this forum lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

saywhat22

Lol I still think it's interesting that people are blaming Niomi for being upset about Joe dumped her after Joe's decisions to 1) date her for 4 years, 2) move in with her, 3) ask her to move to India with him, and 4) ask her to marry him. Acting like he's just a young, hot, thirty-something who wants to have fun is kind of sexist in that it acts like a man ditching someone he's given all of the above to (by choice, he wasn't under duress or something) is just "being guy". But everyone is entitled to their opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 53
This will be an unpopular opinion, but am I the only one who doesn’t think this new Anna girl is as gorgeous as everyone is making out? She’s not ugly but I see her as just average? I actually think Niomi is much prettier, but hey I guess that’s preference and we all see people in different ways! I feel like Anna being skinny and her confidence is making people think she’s more special than she is. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 53

QueenBW

VIP Member
So, for anyone thinking Joe couldn't take Niomi being so dumb and that's why he broke up with her, clearly he's as dumb as she is. A party in the middle of a frigging pandemic. Wow. That Russell Group education really is showing.

These bozos make me feel very #eattherich.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

unsure

oh wow!!!!!! Niomi has finally !!!! acknowledged that the coronavirus restrictions

a) exist
b) are known to her
c) have limited her life in some way the last few months

oh but wait, what's that? she hasn't mentioned the restrictions in relation any of the following thing she's done ?
-drinking champagne in fancy public spaces
-buying mulberry bags in busy shopping centres
-people visiting her apartment and merrily getting tipsy together
-travelling back and forth between the countryside and London
-mixing with manyyyy different people with flippant references to "they're my bubble" thrown around
-indoor photoshoots
-indoor yoga TeaCheR TrAinInG packed full of people breathing on each other

nope.
the restrictions didn't impact ANY of the above, apparently.

they ONLY impacted her ability to .... volunteer with a charity.
but judge not!! she WISHES she could have!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Cannot believe the audacity and shamelessness of someone who has not worn a mask the whole year advertising a mask brand?
WHEN will companies wake up and do their damn research on these idiots ffs.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Omg her poor yoga form is killing me. 😬 The idea of her actually teaching classes and being responsible for other people’s alignment is insane.
It’s so frustrating as I actually feel really bad for Niomi and want to like her (her emotional healing video almost made me cry) but she’s so difficult to like! She seems to take herself super seriously, and everything she does is for show. She only shows vulnerability on her terms, but outside her “vulnerability windows” (aka a video specifically about being heartbroken) she is desperate to portray a pahfect image and wants people to worship her. It’s exhausting!
Her yoga practice is a perfect example of that, I’ve been practicing yoga regularly for about 3 years (mind you I also have an actual full time job lol) and physically I’m probably on a similar level to Niomi but I wouldn’t dream of teaching it to others. So much of yoga is about finding peace in each pose, keeping your gaze steady, controlling your breath etc - all of that is way more important than going to the most advanced version of each posture. I think the Instagram yoga culture completely overlooks that aspect as you can’t show it off in photos... Obviously I don’t know the details of Niomi’s practice but her completely misaligned pincha mayurasana (the forearm stand she’s been working on recently) and frantic movements suggest she’s more concerned about looking pretty than connecting with her breath.
Also the fact that she’s already taking about running classes and retreats... it’s like it’s all about box ticking / generating revenue. Most people I know who do the 200h training don’t actually want to teach classes for money, they just want to improve their own self-practice and learn about alignment, maybe do some classes for friends as a fun activity etc. To be an actual yoga teacher that a respectable studio would hire one has to spend years and years on multiple courses and really devote your life to yoga. I know someone already said it before, but the fact that she spent several months in India and then proceeded to do her teacher training at the whitest studio in London is honestly peak Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Lollll 'they're not my rules' oh so you don't care about following the rules when you want to hang out with everyone you've ever met and go on a free trip to Cambridge but when it comes to volunteering noooo can't do that because rules? Piss offfffffffff

• Heart
Reactions: 46