Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This Marnie stuff SHOULD be taking over the forum, and I'm glad it is. She is abusing her child. It's good to see people here actually understand how horrific she is. It blows my mind that she and her minions are happy to brush it under the carpet.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

redka

Very confused where she says it was him (the 5 year old) who should've known better. Like she's the adult . And believe me I have been in similar situations where one if my kids has pushed me to my limits and I might not have reacted appropriately but when I reflect I know that it is up to me as the adult to be modeling the right behaviour and helping them learn to identify and navigate their meltdown.

Also, once again where the fuck was Steve?
My 6yo (undiagnosed adhd) pushed me over the edge today. Hitting me and screaming at me. My husband has been away for work for a week and it’s been a LONG week. I could’ve dug my nails into her arm. Instead I went outside and shut the door in her face so I could keep myself - and her - safe.
I’m the adult. It’s up to me to do the right thing. My kid is still learning the right thing and how to keep in control. Raising my hand and hurting her is NOT the right thing.
I can believe Marnie has openly admitted this for the whole world to see. I can’t believe she blamed Mack when he is 5 years old and in constant fight or flight

As for her claims that FAS isn’t something that happens when you have one drink with dinner… there is NO SAFE AMOUNT of alcohol during pregnancy. Scientific fact is fact even if you don’t agree with it Marnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Textbook abuser language. “I’d been pushed too far.” “It was him, not me, that should have known better.”
MARNIE. He is FIVE. He has issues because of YOUR drinking and your warped mindset that refuses to get help for your neurodivergent son. YOU ARE THE ADULT IN THIS SITUATION AND IT IS YOU WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER.
Get some fucking help you absolute creep. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself for blaming that boy for what YOU do to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Pori Mahmah's reaction to her doctor telling her that she's dangerously fat is akin to someone who pulls the fingers at a doctor telling them to stop smoking two packs a day.

I remember struggling with flossing, and each time I saw the dentist (who was a friend of our family) he would always say "you need to be flossing regularly, or you'll lose your gums and your teeth will fall out early."

After several years of hearing this from him I finally got serious about flossing every day, and the next time I saw him at a bbq I went up and said proudly, "you'll be stoked to hear, I'm finally flossing daily, and have been for three months now". He just looked at me a bit perplexed and said "I mean, good on you, but don't do it to impress me, they're your teeth...you're only helping yourself."

I've never forgotten that. The doctor isn't telling Pori to lose weight so she can fit into his "perfect ideal of how women should look". That doctor probably sees people every week who suffer from the negative effects of long-term obesity, with diabetes, skin issues, heart conditions etc etc etc. He's trying to warn her that while she might be ok getting around as a fat person now, if she keeps going her 40s, 50s and 60s are likely to be hellish for her and her family with all of the problems that come from being fat (that you don't necessarily see when you're still younger).

He's literally a medical expert. Listen to him for your own good you absolute idiot. But no...you'll just go out and laugh about stuffing your face with more food. Congratulations, you're impressing precisely nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

privilegedsimone

I don’t even follow you Marine. But I’m a special ed teacher , every single student in my class is ND. The nature of where I work most kids are actually in OT care because of their lousey parents. I know it’s incredibly difficult somedays & shit can get relentless. But never once could I imagine hurting these kids. Everyday I go to work and have to pick up the pieces (alongside a wider team) of these children who have deliberately been hurt by their parents. For your own sanity & your child’s safety - get help!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
So for those who couldn't bear to watch Marnie live, the basic out take is that her and Steve have discredited everything that two psychologists (who independently assessed Mack for 3 hours) said and have since diagnosed him with something they read on the internet which amounts to a nervous system disorder. Mack hates Moby and Moby hates Mack. Mack has made their life extremely hard and continues to do so. They are thankful he does OK in school as there is no way they can cope with him 24/7.
I know not everyone loves Emily Writes but the way she talks about her ND son and the way this idiot talks about Mack is night and day. That poor bloody boy doesn't stand a chance.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Please please Emilywrites post something that articulates far better than I can why Marnie is a complete ass wipe and why the stans sticking up for her are just as gross
Call her out and I will donate to a charity of your choice!!!
She's a privileged white woman (god I hate staying that) who can afford the help and support her child needs. I truely believe if someone like Talz had posted this online the reaction would be so much different.

Reactions: 36

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
What? Having a differing political opinion is ok! This isn’t a political thread so I won’t go into it but the Main Stream media has started a witch hunt that is totally unhinged! My family are Maori & support ACT…we aren’t all victims!
“Mainstream media witch hunt” 😂 take that nonsense to the conspiracy page babe. What rubbish. No one cares who you vote for, but don’t spend your time here simping for the rich and powerful.

David’s a fuckwit. It is known. He spends entire constituent meetings in Epsom staring at women’s tits (happened to a pal of mine) and in primary school he was exactly the little whingy narc he looks like he is. He deserves all the insults from Emily Writes that he gets. He’s rich and powerful, she’s not exactly punching down. (And if you want to vote for ACT despite the Prominent Political Figure scandal then that’s on your ethics). We’re here to laugh at influencers, and Nick Mowbray and his wife are assholes, so we’re going to keep doing it. Go and buy some Monday Haircare if you want to support them. Wonder if it still makes people’s hair fall out?

mysteryuser123

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it so funny when Influencers say "the algorithm is making people not see/like my posts" like no Jan, I saw it I just didn't like what your posted 😆

• Haha

tryharder

VIP Member
Me too. This one in particular needs a punch in the face
---

Jesus Christ she's a thick one
If you click on the persons profile it says “owns an early childhood centre”. Wonder if she and her staff are assaulting the ND kids there and thinking it’s ok? Imagine an ECE owner defending this behaviour.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

UndiesOnFirst

Just love these two. Jamie is such a beautiful and hard working person. Clearly dying to be a mum and has overcome enormous grief with losing a much wanted baby a while ago. She always looks stylish and classy unlike someone else I could name who is also pregnant but does not share the same values, putting “brand”, herself first before baby. A true Entrepreneur unlike a few Ali Express versions
Is that Nick Mowbary? It’s nice you love him but he’s a fucking asshole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
I saw Danni Duncan today in the wild, she was with someone with a child who was dealing with them and she had a face like a slapped arse the whole time, she looked pissed that the kid was getting attention and she wasn’t.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

UndiesOnFirst

Yup, there’s another business division called Zuru Projects that owns Mondays, healthy Habits (I think that’s what they’re called - vitamins), and they bought Dose and Co from one of the Julia and Libby sisters.
Because they have such amazing relationships with all the supermarkets and big retailers in NZ, AUS, and USA, basically anything they touch turns to gold. They’ve also got nappies and pet food and a bunch of other FMCG brands. It’s a lot to boycott but I’ve done it too!
Nick Mowbray is also a big financial backer of the Act Party. That’s enough to make my skin crawl.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33