New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad there’s some more Mowbray haters in here. They are such incredibly vapid, toxic people. I know several people who have worked for Zuru over the world and they all hated it and left within 6 months. Jaimee does seem quite sweet and her vulnerability with the loss of her baby was heartbreaking, so I’ll give her that. She does seem like a bit of a gold digger though.
My sister went to high school with all of the sisters and was friendly with the older one for a bit. They’re all gold diggers because that’s what they were encouraged to be by their parents. The oldest has no brain cells, had babies and married young and then cheated on her lovely husband. The youngest was ok but was a bit of a puppet for her two older sisters. She’s the smartest and the nicest of the three and she’s engaged to Laura McGoldrick’s brother. Jaimee was the biggest brat and such a bully. Hooking up with Nick was definitely strategic.

I was on holiday a couple of years ago and Jaimee and Nick and Dominic Bowden and his model girlfriend were staying on the same street as us. Nick was on the phone most of the time talking loudly, walking up and down the street and into other people’s properties (most of them aren’t fully fenced). They were staying in not a great holiday home so had obviously booked last minute, but were helicoptered out and back each day for their ‘hike’.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Rebecca is delusional. Selling a used tent for only 1k less than current retail of the latest model. Also, guarantee these go on sale with significant discount which is probably when she bought hers. So she’s probably trying to sell for more than she paid. Is she not aware of this thing called depreciation?
I'd ask for receipts to prove she even paid $6499. I'm pretty sure they put the prices of all their tents up not long after she bought hers. She would've only paid very close to $5500 for it new.

What? Having a differing political opinion is ok! This isn’t a political thread so I won’t go into it but the Main Stream media has started a witch hunt that is totally unhinged! My family are Maori & support ACT…we aren’t all victims!
David Seymour has his very own opinion piece on the front page of the herald website yesterday. He'll live.

• Haha
What? Having a differing political opinion is ok! This isn’t a political thread so I won’t go into it but the Main Stream media has started a witch hunt that is totally unhinged! My family are Maori & support ACT…we aren’t all victims!
“Mainstream media witch hunt” 😂 take that nonsense to the conspiracy page babe. What rubbish. No one cares who you vote for, but don’t spend your time here simping for the rich and powerful.

David’s a fuckwit. It is known. He spends entire constituent meetings in Epsom staring at women’s tits (happened to a pal of mine) and in primary school he was exactly the little whingy narc he looks like he is. He deserves all the insults from Emily Writes that he gets. He’s rich and powerful, she’s not exactly punching down. (And if you want to vote for ACT despite the Prominent Political Figure scandal then that’s on your ethics). We’re here to laugh at influencers, and Nick Mowbray and his wife are assholes, so we’re going to keep doing it. Go and buy some Monday Haircare if you want to support them. Wonder if it still makes people’s hair fall out?

Reactions: 36
I think you forgot the token
"Kia ora" at the end of that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes Finau I do know of some work going but I would never recomend Seasoning as
1. I don't know her
2. From what I have seen she is unreliable aka rushes of to Aussie randomly and quits jobs.

Reactions: 12
Uggghhh can we pleeeeeasE NOT turn this into a politics page?? There is enough of that tit everywhere else. Let's just stick to dissing the crappy influencer behaviour.

Said with love, peace and moonbeams ✌❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
“Mainstream media witch hunt” 😂 take that nonsense to the conspiracy page babe. What rubbish. No one cares who you vote for, but don’t spend your time here simping for the rich and powerful.

David’s a fuckwit. It is known. He spends entire constituent meetings in Epsom staring at women’s tits (happened to a pal of mine) and in primary school he was exactly the little whingy narc he looks like he is. He deserves all the insults from Emily Writes that he gets. He’s rich and powerful, she’s not exactly punching down. (And if you want to vote for ACT despite the Prominent Political Figure scandal then that’s on your ethics). We’re here to laugh at influencers, and Nick Mowbray and his wife are assholes, so we’re going to keep doing it. Go and buy some Monday Haircare if you want to support them. Wonder if it still makes people’s hair fall out?
You should have stopped typing after your first paragraph hon, cos you just did what you told them not to lol. Leave the politics and lectures for another thread….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so I’m with Hone here. But I’m perplexed at LFYDS also applauding this korero to the Act party when his brother was a bloody Act candidate. Like, I know you can have differing political views to your family. But his mums public Instagram has posts praising the Act candidate brother etc. and it’s just odd to me that he posts about his kids toileting and other such “taboo” topics but can’t address this.
---

I think he thinks he’s written some kind of arty poem. Makes me want to stab my eardrums with a pencil.
He should stick to washing cars, looks like he enjoys that. The poem was a joke. It was a insult to my ears.
Also Christian, please teach Frankie boundaries and manners, and use the word NO with him. He needs to understand he CAN'T have everything, and having a tantrum should not get him rewards.
Screenshot_20240206_083104.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.