New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused how Marnie is ignoring the fact that she drank alcohol during pregnancy and thinks that breath work can fix issues SHE has given him…..
also, just saw finals side profile for the first time and gosh, that’s a cartoon butt…..

Reactions: 8
Does she ever say a nice word about Mack ever. She's such a bleep. I bet she will just say she's keeping it real for her ND tribe but she's actually just shaming him and being a terrible mother
Awkward, my 4yr old loves her sister and tries to pick her up all the time and is in her face alllll the time lol. 😅 Assumed she's being a 4yr old 🙈

Reactions: 8
Awkward, my 4yr old loves her sister and tries to pick her up all the time and is in her face alllll the time lol. 😅 Assumed she's being a 4yr old 🙈
Have you checked her nervous system? Picking up your sibling is definitely a sign it's out of alignment. Have you not even consulted a Google Dr?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still don't even understand wtf Leah's ✨amazing✨ MLM ripoff business is?? And now her husband has quit his job to rip people off ✨work✨ in her MLM business too 😳🤷‍♀️
I also want to know! When someone asks, you get some world salad reply which just seems like your paying for nothing otherwise why be so vague?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There was the holiday rubbish, then she asked for opinions on buying a house and whether you regret it (and had a story about looking at one) after banging on and on about how renting is the bees knees. then she decided to address how she hasn’t been very good at keeping up her ‘momentum’ on the Palestine advocacy that she was so forceful about even to people who said they just don’t have the capacity for it (this week admitting that she often loses momentum and capacity when she ‘goes hard’ at something from the beginning). Then she started her own website so people can hire her for content creation (because her paid work dried up last year) and is pimping herself out to businesses by offering free reels advice and then once it’s created she will review it for you? bleeping weird. Oh and also outright asked if anyone has any social media jobs going even though the only marketing experience she has is a Temptations cat treat reel and one about a Logitech keyboard. Then because all of that was a bit slow, she came over here and then posted another childfree reel but not before sharing her reply to a comment that said she was a bit harsh for saying kids would be a burden to her (but not her nieces and nephew of course), now she’s back ranting about people complaining about her childfree content - which isn’t actually what we disagree with, it’s her fake social media voice with that annoying twang and the finger spread hand gestures. Phew, think I need a nap after all that.
Wow thank you for your debrief haha her husband must be on a decent wicket if they're looking at buying or maybe she gets a big cut of her $$$ holiday.

Reactions: 4
I still don't even understand wtf Leah's ✨amazing✨ MLM ripoff business is?? And now her husband has quit his job to rip people off ✨work✨ in her MLM business too 😳🤷‍♀️

She soooo won't go back to Michael Hill. He's going to regret that real quick she only is interested in something for a few months before she gets bored... wasn't long ago she "absolutely loved" working at michael hill

Reactions: 7
Does she ever say a nice word about Mack ever. She's such a bleep. I bet she will just say she's keeping it real for her ND tribe but she's actually just shaming him and being a terrible mother
His nervous system is probably over stimulated from having a family of 6 living in a shoe box. Maybe try a bigger house Marnie and give the poor kid some of his own personal space

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pori Mahmah's reaction to her doctor telling her that she's dangerously fat is akin to someone who pulls the fingers at a doctor telling them to stop smoking two packs a day.

I remember struggling with flossing, and each time I saw the dentist (who was a friend of our family) he would always say "you need to be flossing regularly, or you'll lose your gums and your teeth will fall out early."

After several years of hearing this from him I finally got serious about flossing every day, and the next time I saw him at a bbq I went up and said proudly, "you'll be stoked to hear, I'm finally flossing daily, and have been for three months now". He just looked at me a bit perplexed and said "I mean, good on you, but don't do it to impress me, they're your teeth...you're only helping yourself."

I've never forgotten that. The doctor isn't telling Pori to lose weight so she can fit into his "perfect ideal of how women should look". That doctor probably sees people every week who suffer from the negative effects of long-term obesity, with diabetes, skin issues, heart conditions etc etc etc. He's trying to warn her that while she might be ok getting around as a fat person now, if she keeps going her 40s, 50s and 60s are likely to be hellish for her and her family with all of the problems that come from being fat (that you don't necessarily see when you're still younger).

He's literally a medical expert. Listen to him for your own good you absolute idiot. But no...you'll just go out and laugh about stuffing your face with more food. Congratulations, you're impressing precisely nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She soooo won't go back to Michael Hill. He's going to regret that real quick she only is interested in something for a few months before she gets bored... wasn't long ago she "absolutely loved" working at michael hill
This is after she posted saying she wasn't bragging about how much she earned through this bullshit Imbundance rubbish and how she was going to stop posting on her personal page about it. But here we are, still seeing posts about it.....on her personal page. She has a large following of dipshits that can't see her flaws which is how she is selling the crap. There will come a time where those that want to buy it, have, and then the income stream runs out.

Reactions: 5
And LFYDs sucks up her ass. That said when she needed her holiday from Mack her family, she wasn't invited to the pool house like the homeless folk
Just had a vision of OE, LFYDs and Marnie all in the same room on the wines.
What a narcissist fest that would be.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
At least she is finally using the term neurodivergent. That is a step forward. She has so much ableism to unpack and needs professional therapy instead of using her phone rants as therapy.
shes not using neurodivergent tho.
She’s saying “neurodiverse” which is the term when talking about a number of people with different neurotypes. Neurodivergent is the correct word that she should be using. You’d think she’d get that correct 🫠🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.