New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again folks. Feel free to add an update below. Im heading out so don't have time.

Reactions: 7
Embarasssssing Em - Living like toilets don’t exist, did a tour for members but skipped her old stomping ground of Hamilton, convenient?
Cashie - making content based off tattle and a q anon box, while her kids play in dirt - don’t worry she won’t bath them afterwards
Bear & Moo - selling allibaba tit under the guise of a fancy Canva label
Finau - is the funeral finished yet?! Nope, her chicken seasoning has flown over to keep her safe
Kate your mate - is mates with the gym and we don’t stop hearing about it
LFYD - are still letting their kids nearly drown like responsible parents
MFM - yaaaaawn she’s still inside her house, maybe she’ll take a walk now the kids are back in school, or maybe they won’t make it to school.
Talz - is now a Dj and will be outdoing Juicy feat by 2026
Marnie - mayhem continues despite all the shamanic healing she has done

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dont forget that alongside Bear and Moo living off the profits of small slavelaboured children, she gets her hair washed once a week at a salon (cos she's lazy). I guess if more staff leave (seem to be a lot lately) and the business falls over she could sell boob pics, oh wait, she does that for free now 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I won’t even let my 12 year old have fruit loops, they’re just sugar. She’s very dark about it 😂 let alone a toddler. Breakfast is an important meal for kiddos, there’s definitely a need for balance but I don’t think fruit loops for brekkie is it. Personally.

Reactions: 12
I won’t even let my 12 year old have fruit loops, they’re just sugar. She’s very dark about it 😂 let alone a toddler. Breakfast is an important meal for kiddos, there’s definitely a need for balance but I don’t think fruit loops for brekkie is it. Personally.
My poor kids. The biggest treat they get it Nutrigrain when camping! No fruit loops in this house. I would rather they ate straight chocolate for breakfast hah

Reactions: 6
Embarasssssing Em - Living like toilets don’t exist, did a tour for members but skipped her old stomping ground of Hamilton, convenient?
Cashie - making content based off tattle and a q anon box, while her kids play in dirt - don’t worry she won’t bath them afterwards
Bear & Moo - selling allibaba tit under the guise of a fancy Canva label
Finau - is the funeral finished yet?! Nope, her chicken seasoning has flown over to keep her safe
Kate your mate - is mates with the gym and we don’t stop hearing about it
LFYD - are still letting their kids nearly drown like responsible parents
MFM - yaaaaawn she’s still inside her house, maybe she’ll take a walk now the kids are back in school, or maybe they won’t make it to school.
Talz - is now a Dj and will be outdoing Juicy feat by 2026
Marnie - mayhem continues despite all the shamanic healing she has done
Haha seems as though Cashie has read this because she posted a story about her kids being dirty and not bathing them afterwards. She reads here more often than we all do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did LFYads get his poolside cabana for free? ugh.

Poor Christian making posts about Gaza and it affecting his income. They are clearly financially struggling with their pool and 3 houses on their section....

is Kelly back with them too? #freekelly

Reactions: 10
I was so sure she’d said/it’d been announced that they’d split??
….I must have imagined it and it’s just been rumoured? 🤔🤷‍♀️
I haven’t seen an announcement anywhere personally. But honestly good on her if she got rid of him. I have no real basis for this but he gives me head vibes. Wouldn’t be surprised if her stupid “natural toddler formula” was his idea. She got quite weird for a bit after getting together with him (the abrupt change to full vegan was weird, but I get that. It was all the bullshit wellness nonsense. I thought she was going the way of Pete Evans for a bit!)

Reactions: 14
I haven’t seen an announcement anywhere personally. But honestly good on her if she got rid of him. I have no real basis for this but he gives me head vibes. Wouldn’t be surprised if her stupid “natural toddler formula” was his idea. She got quite weird for a bit after getting together with him (the abrupt change to full vegan was weird, but I get that. It was all the bullshit wellness nonsense. I thought she was going the way of Pete Evans for a bit!)
Totally agree!

Reactions: 4
The dancing in this cringy video…. Britney vibes! Hate that she’s just come back into the spotlight to promo her new book. So unauthentic. I have all her early books and actually love them but won’t be buying her tit anymore.
Yeah someone her posts lately have been a bit weird. Like that dancing one.
Part of me thinks the recent posts are like you say into the spotlight to promo her new book but part of me also wonders if the x was controlling and now he's gone she's back posting. Her story post about balsamic looks like it's got chicken in it and she has posted about eating eggs again
---
So the tea is that Stephen donald aka bever has split with his wife. I wonder if he cheated on her while filming their tit travel show with known cheater izzy dagg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did LFYads get his poolside cabana for free? ugh.

Poor Christian making posts about Gaza and it affecting his income. They are clearly financially struggling with their pool and 3 houses on their section....

is Kelly back with them too? #freekelly
Yes he harped on enough to finally get a free one but what’s strange as he could have purchased this many moons ago. It wasn’t the style he was going for though. Well, they have just had to up their mortgage rates. He keeps going in about posting on another site but he’s still posting stuff. I personally don’t think he’s being censored just people bored of his tit.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.