New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are there not any girls on here that went to school with Scammy? Would love to know what she was like
I’ve said this before on here but I know people who went to school with her. Sou fed like she was pretty forgettable no matter what she’ll have you believe now, they do
Another Mowbray hater here. I boycott Zuru and have for at least two years. BUT did you know they also make Monday shampoo?! I bought it, liked it, then read the bottle and was surprised and disgusted to see it’s made by Zuru. Never again!
Hate to break it to you but they make quite a few well known NZ brands, dose and co, Rascal and Friends nappies to name a couple

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Another Mowbray hater here. I boycott Zuru and have for at least two years. BUT did you know they also make Monday shampoo?! I bought it, liked it, then read the bottle and was surprised and disgusted to see it’s made by Zuru. Never again!
Yup, there’s another business division called Zuru Projects that owns Mondays, healthy Habits (I think that’s what they’re called - vitamins), and they bought Dose and Co from one of the Julia and Libby sisters.
Because they have such amazing relationships with all the supermarkets and big retailers in NZ, AUS, and USA, basically anything they touch turns to gold. They’ve also got nappies and pet food and a bunch of other FMCG brands. It’s a lot to boycott but I’ve done it too!

Reactions: 10
I know I’m late to the party, but the Psychs literally said to Marnie that her kid has an attachment disorder. She disagrees but then proves their point by physically abusing that child. She is proving their point! And Mack is seemingly ok at school, but very unregulated at home. Things aren’t adding up for you Marnie and I think bad things are coming for you.

Reactions: 24
They also own rascal and friends nappies

Reactions: 1
Yup, there’s another business division called Zuru Projects that owns Mondays, healthy Habits (I think that’s what they’re called - vitamins), and they bought Dose and Co from one of the Julia and Libby sisters.
Because they have such amazing relationships with all the supermarkets and big retailers in NZ, AUS, and USA, basically anything they touch turns to gold. They’ve also got nappies and pet food and a bunch of other FMCG brands. It’s a lot to boycott but I’ve done it too!
Nick Mowbray is also a big financial backer of the Act Party. That’s enough to make my skin crawl.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She has finally admitted to having a nanny.....or am I just behind with that revelation? How do you end up so frazzled when you have a nanny?!?!
And she's had the nanny since before the twins were 12 weeks. Who would have thought, kept that very quiet.
She portrayed she and Dave doing it hard, with no support, until she finally asked for help.
Half the YouTube was an advertorial for profhilo and getting her hair done (which she was able to do because she has a nanny🤷)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And she's had the nanny since before the twins were 12 weeks. Who would have thought, kept that very quiet.
She portrayed she and Dave doing it hard, with no support, until she finally asked for help.
Half the YouTube was an advertorial for profhilo and getting her hair done (which she was able to do because she has a nanny🤷)
So they go to preschool and have a nanny?

Reactions: 7
Was just thinking what if Marnie didn't take her page down and instead it was reported a lot and META removed it ?

Reactions: 8
I just looked at Marnie the Harmie on her business page. Is she that far from any self awareness? That poor wee boy. At the pool. He is getting harmed by more than her in that house.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I just looked at Marnie the Harmie on her business page. Is she that far from any self awareness? That poor wee boy. At the pool. He is getting harmed by more than her in that house.
Yup and she doesn’t bat and eyelid. Honestly what the hell goes on in that home that we have no idea of. It’s very concerning.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.