New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morgan Edwards has deleted her comment on Marnie’s reel/life update video and unfollowed.

There are a lot more people commenting negatively on her violence post.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Marnie's post made me feel sick and so sad for Mack. And the people blowing smoke up her ass are actually foul.

Someone literally wrote: "I'd be surprised if anyone out there could claim to do more to improve their parenting than Marnie does." HAH.

Also the amount of people being like "well obviously anyone saying this is bad doesn't have a 'highly sensitive child'".
Ooooor maybe we do, and just don't physically harm them?!

Reactions: 23
Morgan Edwards has deleted her comment on Marnie’s reel/life update video and unfollowed.

There are a lot more people commenting negatively on her violence post.
Good job, Morgan and amazing comment by Lottie!!
---
Interesting……
Also good. Wonder if this will finally be marnie’s cancelling. It’s been a long time coming. Anyone here following Marnie on Insta, please consider doing the same 🙏

I pray so hard she gets some help for her, mack and the whole fam 💔

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Life by Lottie commented on Marnie's post!
---

Do you guys think that if she had said "I dug my fingernails into him and realised what I did was not okay and I need help/am seeking help" people would be reacting differently?

Also I saw Sigourney Louise liked Marnie's post lol 🤯
Definitely. Like the blaming the child part is the ickiest. She clearly was shocked initially and despite what she said I don't think she has truly taken enough time to reflect on her behaviour and instead resorted to blaming the 5yo.
I really hope someone in her close circle will encourage her to seek help, ahem em cos that's the only public friend as far as we know, but doubt it cos they all up each other's asses it seems anyway.
---
Marnie's post made me feel sick and so sad for Mack. And the people blowing smoke up her ass are actually foul.

Someone literally wrote: "I'd be surprised if anyone out there could claim to do more to improve their parenting than Marnie does." HAH.

Also the amount of people being like "well obviously anyone saying this is bad doesn't have a 'highly sensitive child'".
Ooooor maybe we do, and just don't physically harm them?!
No surprises that her biggest fans will be the types that use terms like "highly sensitive child".

Reactions: 9
Good job, Morgan and amazing comment by Lottie!!
---

Also good. Wonder if this will finally be marnie’s cancelling. It’s been a long time coming. Anyone here following Marnie on Insta, please consider doing the same 🙏

I pray so hard she gets some help for her, mack and the whole fam 💔
I just read she's joining the school PTA aswell. I don't think they'll want you now Marnie

Reactions: 11
Life by Lottie commented on Marnie's post!
---

Do you guys think that if she had said "I dug my fingernails into him and realised what I did was not okay and I need help/am seeking help" people would be reacting differently?

Also I saw Sigourney Louise liked Marnie's post lol 🤯
What did Lottie say? Marnie blocked me from her current account for speaking out

Reactions: 2
Nah, Emily has posted something more obvious now
Everyone needs unfollow all three Marnie accounts and cancel this horrific human. Accounts to unfollow are @marnieandthegang and @marnies_world_ and @the_joy_make_club, let's make her follower numbers drop.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder if Marnies going to invite Life by Lottie over to stay for a week to experience her life, like she did with that other commenter 😉 I'm absolutely sure it was a 100% authentic offer and all 🙄
---
Everyone needs unfollow all three Marnie accounts and cancel this horrific human. Accounts to unfollow are @marnieandthegang and @marnies_world_ and @the_joy_make_club, let's make her follower numbers drop.
Agree with this. Followers imply support. If you need to look, her page is public so just open it manually occasionally or use iganony for stories

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if Marnies going to invite Life by Lottie over to stay for a week to experience her life, like she did with that other commenter 😉 I'm absolutely sure it was a 100% authentic offer and all 🙄
---

Agree with this. Followers imply support. If you need to look, her page is public so just open it manually occasionally or use iganony for stories
I’d only stay if she wasn’t there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.