New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the post - Marnie you duck head.
Anyone here work for OT I would like to give an anonymous tip off for child abuse.
Like who the duck does that I feel sick.
Very confused where she says it was him (the 5 year old) who should've known better. Like she's the adult . And believe me I have been in similar situations where one if my kids has pushed me to my limits and I might not have reacted appropriately but when I reflect I know that it is up to me as the adult to be modeling the right behaviour and helping them learn to identify and navigate their meltdown.

Also, once again where the duck was Steve?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Very confused where she says it was him (the 5 year old) who should've known better. Like she's the adult . And believe me I have been in similar situations where one if my kids has pushed me to my limits and I might not have reacted appropriately but when I reflect I know that it is up to me as the adult to be modeling the right behaviour and helping them learn to identify and navigate their meltdown.
Yep, a couple of weekends ago my 5 year old got me to my tipping point and my blood was boiling per say.
I said to my husband "Just taking the dog for a walk" and vacated for one hour.

Reactions: 18
Please please Emilywrites post something that articulates far better than I can why Marnie is a complete ass wipe and why the stans sticking up for her are just as gross
Call her out and I will donate to a charity of your choice!!!
She's a privileged white woman (god I hate staying that) who can afford the help and support her child needs. I truely believe if someone like Talz had posted this online the reaction would be so much different.

Reactions: 36
Please please Emilywrites post something that articulates far better than I can why Marnie is a complete ass wipe and why the stans sticking up for her are just as gross
Call her out and I will donate to a charity of your choice!!!
She's a privileged white woman (god I hate staying that) who can afford the help and support her child needs. I truely believe if someone like Talz had posted this online the reaction would be so much different.
Emilywrites - Marine is also a fuckstick please call her out on that too.
My nervous system will not be ok until Mac is safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
On a lighter note, Maria should follow Cassie, she has 5304 lunchboxes to make each day but seems to do well with not 'labelling the inside' to know whose lunch it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Holy tit Marnie, that's so awful. I can't believe she is so delusional, justifying her abuse. It breaks my heart, that poor kid. It's so messed up that she doesn't see the incident for what it is, a giant red flag about her not being a safe person for her child. That's what her light bulb moment should have been. I'm actually shocked, it's bleeping horrific.

• Angry
Maybe Marnie is trying to get Mack taken away cos she can’t handle it?
Not Making a lot of Joy in that house. Be a shame if people drew attention to it in the reviews section of the Joy make club on google……

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Marnie is a terrible terrible person and should not be a parent. Narcissistic, self serving and abusive. Just yuck.

Reactions: 19
I love sex.life podcast I thought it was so funny 😂

That's great, I'm definitely the minority! I absolutely cracked up at some of the things said... but by episode 4/5 it was a bit much for me.
It was obviously a huge success for them, and good on them... just ain't for me.
🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I truely can't believe all the support she is getting.
It’s all people identifying with her feelings and avoiding discussing her actual actions.

The most broken part is her conclusion that he should have known better. That’s what clearly shows that this is going to happen again and again until she is actually able to face up to herself and stop blaming her neurodivergent kid.

Also, once again where the duck was Steve?
My 6yo (undiagnosed adhd) pushed me over the edge today. Hitting me and screaming at me. My husband has been away for work for a week and it’s been a LONG week. I could’ve dug my nails into her arm. Instead I went outside and shut the door in her face so I could keep myself - and her - safe.
I’m the adult. It’s up to me to do the right thing. My kid is still learning the right thing and how to keep in control. Raising my hand and hurting her is NOT the right thing.
I can believe Marnie has openly admitted this for the whole world to see. I can’t believe she blamed Mack when he is 5 years old and in constant fight or flight

As for her claims that FAS isn’t something that happens when you have one drink with dinner… there is NO SAFE AMOUNT of alcohol during pregnancy. Scientific fact is fact even if you don’t agree with it Marnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.