New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even follow you Marine. But I’m a special ed teacher , every single student in my class is ND. The nature of where I work most kids are actually in OT care because of their lousey parents. I know it’s incredibly difficult somedays & tit can get relentless. But never once could I imagine hurting these kids. Everyday I go to work and have to pick up the pieces (alongside a wider team) of these children who have deliberately been hurt by their parents. For your own sanity & your child’s safety - get help!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sometimes in the media we hear of mothers who harm their children, sometimes to the point of no return. And when it gets looked into, there were lots of clues the mother wasn’t coping. I feel like marnie is quite clearly saying she’s not coping. She’s been saying this for years. But who steps in here? Steve isn’t going to.

Also, let’s not forget this is what the professionals diagnosed Mack with and then marnie fired them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just love these two. Jamie is such a beautiful and hard working person. Clearly dying to be a mum and has overcome enormous grief with losing a much wanted baby a while ago. She always looks stylish and classy unlike someone else I could name who is also pregnant but does not share the same values, putting “brand”, herself first before baby. A true Entrepreneur unlike a few Ali Express versions
Is that Nick Mowbary? It’s nice you love him but he’s a bleeping asshole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Is that Nick Mowbary? It’s nice you love him but he’s a bleeping asshole.
Yeah look into Zuru suing former employees for leaving honest reviews of what it’s like to work there. Also Monday Haircare has been associated with issues as well.

Reactions: 25
Honestly probably one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever read on IG, her admission of intentionally physically hurting her son and the support she’s getting, physically I feel like throwing up. That poor wee boy, the trauma he must be living in daily. I know two ND kids similar age with varying emotional needs and the thought of anyone let alone their mothers harming them is beyond comprehension 😞
Any kids though, right? This should just be a given for any and all kids.

Put it this way: how might Marnie react if she learned somebody else had done that to Mack? Would she be like, "You know what, no worries, I totally understand he can push buttons. Do what you need, man. It's all part of our growth journey." Or would she be rightfully outraged? Would she feel wild that somebody, another adult who should know better, had the audacity to intentionally do that to her kid?

If you wouldn't accept anyone else doing it and it's not something you'd feel okay doing in front of other people, it's not okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Any kids though, right? This should just be a given for any and all kids.

Put it this way: how might Marnie react if she learned somebody else had done that to Mack? Would she be like, "You know what, no worries, I totally understand he can push buttons. Do what you need, man. It's all part of our growth journey." Or would she be rightfully outraged? Would she feel wild that somebody, another adult who should know better, had the audacity to intentionally do that to her kid?

If you wouldn't accept anyone else doing it and it's not something you'd feel okay doing in front of other people, it's not okay.
Yes any child, no excuses for any child to be physically emotionally harmed

Reactions: 9
This Marnie stuff SHOULD be taking over the forum, and I'm glad it is. She is abusing her child. It's good to see people here actually understand how horrific she is. It blows my mind that she and her minions are happy to brush it under the carpet.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If you click on the persons profile it says “owns an early childhood centre”. Wonder if she and her staff are assaulting the ND kids there and thinking it’s ok? Imagine an ECE owner defending this behaviour.
Looks like she’s the director of Kidz Unlimited so I probably wouldn’t take my kids there……

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
This Marnie stuff SHOULD be taking over the forum, and I'm glad it is. She is abusing her child. It's good to see people here actually understand how horrific she is. It blows my mind that she and her minions are happy to brush it under the carpet.
I mean she's a disgrace of a mother, even before all this. Drinking through pregnancy, showing her kids naked online. I stand by my original post if she was brown from South Auckland she would have been spoken too. Instead she's made to feel empowered and justified harming her child because she's white and has a Instagram following.
mom normally the last person to buy into white privilege, but here It's right before our eyes.
She needs cancelling. Anyone live near her to protest outside her stupid store of rainbow vomit?

Reactions: 28
Oh cashie, there’s also bigger things in the world to worry about than reposting and defending a pic from a forum that you apparently don’t check or care about.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just love these two. Jamie is such a beautiful and hard working person. Clearly dying to be a mum and has overcome enormous grief with losing a much wanted baby a while ago. She always looks stylish and classy unlike someone else I could name who is also pregnant but does not share the same values, putting “brand”, herself first before baby. A true Entrepreneur unlike a few Ali Express versions
What's jamies ig??

I know she means Palestine, but it got me thinking about the Marnie Saga.
This is the first time she’s put actual use online. Imagine the times she hasn’t said a word.
A 5yo non ND child sometimes doesn’t know right or wrong so I’m not sure how she expects a ND kiddo to.
He’s obviously learning behaviour from her. If it’s ok for her to grab too hard, dig nails in and god knows what else…. Why is it not ok for him to do it? He won’t understand. Poor kid. :(
---
Oh man, the removed my car jam pic lol

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Hold the convo guys let me go set up my phone so it looks like someone is watching us... and no edna just because I'm talking about you here does not mean I am a sad person or a heartless person that you call people talking about you.. I just think your a Muppet for needing to set up your phone and show your convo... like who cares who you are talking to on the boat? What kind of person does tht make you needing to show people who your having a conversation with setting up your on pap look?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know where any of Millie’s dogs are ? I thought her mum had one ? Expected to see the one she had In OZ there , I subscribed to her Instagram but she hasn’t mentioned her dog or bambam at all I forgot to cancel & have just paid for another boring month

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I know she means Palestine, but it got me thinking about the Marnie Saga.
This is the first time she’s put actual use online. Imagine the times she hasn’t said a word.
A 5yo non ND child sometimes doesn’t know right or wrong so I’m not sure how she expects a ND kiddo to.
He’s obviously learning behaviour from her. If it’s ok for her to grab too hard, dig nails in and god knows what else…. Why is it not ok for him to do it? He won’t understand. Poor kid. :(
---
Oh man, the removed my car jam pic lol
I wonder if she does mean Marnie? If she does I'm a little disappointed, I want her to go full take down mode on that witch. One Maria styled meme ain't cutting it for me, she's much better than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know where any of Millie’s dogs are ? I thought her mum had one ? Expected to see the one she had In OZ there , I subscribed to her Instagram but she hasn’t mentioned her dog or bambam at all I forgot to cancel & have just paid for another boring month
Meadow the grey Frenchie got rehomed when she left for Oz. Maui has been abandoned in Aussie never to be mentioned again. Bear was her old dog from Connor days that lived with her mum (was alive last I knew but old).

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.